Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Thanks guys - I'm sure once it's all updated it'll be fine. We're keeping an eye on it

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

The game appears to require the latest firmware update (4.53), which is just an optional update on the PS3. You'll need to manually update it by going into the XMB settings and select "System Update".

Comment

• DiscoKing
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
        The game appears to require the latest firmware update (4.53), which is just an optional update on the PS3. You'll need to manually update it by going into the XMB settings and select "System Update".
        I downloaded system update it did not fix the problem
        It still says "thanks for checking out zen pinball 2! Trophies are only available in the full game. Buy the full game and extend your collection with exquisite zen pinball 2 trophies!"

Hit X to buy pack or O to continue

If I hit X the same menu And message come back up. because I guess I already bought it?

Comment

• shogun00
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by DiscoKing
          I downloaded system update it did not fix the problem
          It still says "thanks for checking out zen pinball 2! Trophies are only available in the full game. Buy the full game and extend your collection with exquisite zen pinball 2 trophies!"

Hit X to buy pack or O to continue

If I hit X the same menu And message come back up. because I guess I already bought it?
          I also did the following, since my PS3 has been acting up lately. It crashed on me at the store today (had to unplug the system) and the store app stopped working altogether after that. I also thought ZP2 was acting screwy too.

1.) Went into Safe Mode and selected "4.) Rebuild Database".
          2.) Went into Safe Mode and selected "3.) Restore File System".
          3.) Downloaded Firmware Update 4.53 (this fixed the store app).
          4.) Went to my download list and re-downloaded the "Avengers Chronicles Unlock".

ZP2's trophy list seems to be tied to the Avengers Chronicles unlock, so you might want to try re-downloading that first. If that fails, then take the system into safe mode and select option 3 "restore file system". This will fix any broken code on your hard drive (including game downloads). If that fails, then go back into Safe Mode and select Rebuild Database. This purges all "deleted data" on your hard drive, while keeping the existing data safe and sound.
          Last edited by shogun00; 12-18-2013, 01:25 AM. Reason: Took care of that run-on.

Comment

• DiscoKing
            • Jul 2012

I also did the following, since my PS3 has been acting up lately. It crashed on me at the store today (had to unplug the system) and the store app stopped working altogether after that and I thought ZP2 was acting screwy too.

1.) Went into Safe Mode and selected "4.) Rebuild Database".
            2.) Went into Safe Mode and selected "3.) Restore File System".
            3.) Downloaded Firmware Update 4.53 (this fixed the store app).
            4.) Went to my download list and re-downloaded the "Avengers Chronicles Unlock".

ZP2's trophy list seems to be tied to the Avengers Chronicles unlock, so you might want to try re-downloading that first. If that fails, then take the system into safe mode and select option 3 "restore file system". This will fix any broken code on your hard drive (including game downloads). If that fails, then go back into Safe Mode and select Rebuild Database. This purges all "deleted data" on your hard drive, while keeping the existing data safe and sound.
            Ok I re-downloaded avengers unlock and it worked !!!!!!
            Weird
            Why?
            I don't know
            Don't care
            Now I'm going to go re-earn the trophies so they count this time

Thank shogun good call!!!

Comment

• shogun00
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2011

Fix found! I hope Barbie will spread the word.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Wooooo! You guys rock

Comment

• MarkItZeroSmoky
                  • Sep 2012

Weird
                  Why?
                  I don't know
                  Don't care
                  Now I'm going to go re-earn the trophies so they count this time

Thank shogun good call!!!
                  Fix found! I hope Barbie will spread the word.

Shogun figured it out, but all you need to do is re-download the Avengers chronicles 100kb unlock. I'm still on ps3 version 4.50 and doing that fixed the issue for me. Thanks Shogun, always the one to come up with the soloution!

Comment

• Phobos790
                    • Sep 2012

Not sure if it's relegated to the Dr Strange table only but there is a definite audio glitch on Dr Strange as the audio is coming out of the right speaker about 90% including all the voice and music, with only some muted sound fx coming out of the left. My friend noticed the same thing last night. Plus the sound is a bit distorted. Somethings way off.

This is on the PS3 version.

Prob a simple fix but wanted to put it out there.

Other than that - great table!
                    Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Phobos790
                      Not sure if it's relegated to the Dr Strange table only but there is a definite audio glitch on Dr Strange as the audio is coming out of the right speaker about 90% including all the voice and music, with only some muted sound fx coming out of the left. My friend noticed the same thing last night. Plus the sound is a bit distorted. Somethings way off.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• snakeman07
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Phobos790

I don't have this problem. Just saying. It's gotta be something with your setup. However, I think in Marvel Pinball I had a similar problem, it seemed to hug the right speakers more. All my speakers were set at the same distance/balance, so I don't know.

Comment

• Phobos790
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
                          I don't have this problem. Just saying. It's gotta be something with your setup. However, I think in Marvel Pinball I had a similar problem, it seemed to hug the right speakers more. All my speakers were set at the same distance/balance, so I don't know.
                          Not my setup. All other audio for everything is fine. As said, my friend has the same issue. We're playing on PS3. He says it's on other tables too...
                          Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Comment

• jasondmzk
                            • Mar 2011

No Stange in Poland?

Hey, I should be able to purchase anything available on the European PSN, right? Doctor Strange is listed online as being available, yet doesn't appear on my PSN or Zen Pinball 2 menu screens. Could you please set my mind at ease and tell me it's just a slight delay?

Comment

• Warped Trekker
                              • Nov 2010

I am not seeing it either on ps4.
                              PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

• Phobos790
                                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Warped Trekker
                                I am not seeing it either on ps4.
                                Barbie said there was issue with PSN regarding Dr Strange and they'll get on it right after xmas. Give it a day or two.

Comment

Working...