X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShoryukenToTheChin
    Writer of Guides
    • Apr 2011

Yeh looks like its the real FOOTball

Oh damn guess this is derailing the thread... we going off topic like crazy.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Doccus
      • Jul 2013

Don't mean to seem ungrateful, but..

This is, of course great news for everybody else, but for Mac users, who do not even have all the tables that already exist, specifically the 5 classic tables, such as Rome , and Excalibur, why can they not be released? Too hard to port? I certainly love the Tesla table, even more than the Marvel.. I am older than the typical comic book fan (retired) so maybe that's why the Marvel tables don't have the same appeal.. but then a lot of pinball fans tend to be older anyways..Regardless.. Zen2 is a superior pinball.. Can't say enough about it!

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Doccus
        This is, of course great news for everybody else, but for Mac users, who do not even have all the tables that already exist, specifically the 5 classic tables, such as Rome , and Excalibur, why can they not be released? Too hard to port?
        Rome, Secrets of the Deep, Pasha and Biolab are all under exclusive contract with Microsoft. Heck, us PS3 players don't even have them. Now Excalibur should be easy to port over.

Comment

• tenorhero
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
          Rome, Secrets of the Deep, Pasha and Biolab are all under exclusive contract with Microsoft. Heck, us PS3 players don't even have them. Now Excalibur should be easy to port over.
          Yeah I just went ahead and got them on Steam. They were on sale. $5 or so Maybe less. They are fantastic tables for that time. Even Splosion Man is decent.

Comment

• bazz
            • Jun 2012

man i haven't been here in a while and i have missed all the cool news
            good to see Dr.Strange getting some love, i love me some Steve Ditko's psychedelic artstyle
            i hope we got all the gang of baddies in the table Shuma, Dormammu, Nigthmare, Mordo and Umar
            btw is this the last marvel table or we can expect more in the future?

Comment

• shogun00
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bazz
              btw is this the last marvel table or we can expect more in the future?
              It would be wise to read the all of the post by Barbie in this thread.

Comment

• Doccus
                • Jul 2013

windows is too slow though..

Originally posted by tenorhero
                Yeah I just went ahead and got them on Steam. They were on sale. $5 or so Maybe less. They are fantastic tables for that time. Even Splosion Man is decent.
                Yeah, but of course the steam ones are windows versions only, notwithstanding the fact that steam is now available for Mac. I have a windows partition with Pinball FX2, it was because of this that I went ahead and got the OSX version, as I use it most of the time. A lot of my pinball games are PC only, which is why I installed Windows in the first place, because I have been collecting them for years and have every single one that was ever published. They all work great.. except Pinball FX, which is, frankly, unreasponsive, at least the flippers are. My computer is certainly fast enough.. It has one of those "experience index" ratings of over 5. THe OSX partition install plays beautifully though, just with less games.. ah well...

Comment

• snakeman07
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2012

So Dr.Strange comes out today! (Well, it's actually already out, but not officially). I just want to bring up a little fact, if I remember correctly, that if we want it both for MP and ZP2 we buy it for Marvel Pinball, correct? That way we import it into ZP2. I think that's how it goes, it's been a long while since a Marvel release

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
                    So Dr.Strange comes out today! (Well, it's actually already out, but not officially). I just want to bring up a little fact, if I remember correctly, that if we want it both for MP and ZP2 we buy it for Marvel Pinball, correct? That way we import it into ZP2. I think that's how it goes, it's been a long while since a Marvel release
                    I originally assumed (without asking, like a fool :P) that it would be part of MP, but it's not. Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

• DiscoKing
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
                      Don't see it for marvel only zen
                      And don't see new marvel trophies

And I bought it but when clicking the trophy icon to read them it says please buy full version??

Uhmmm I got zen 2 and I bought the unlock key 2.99 soooo ummmm...????? Help?
                      Last edited by DiscoKing; 12-17-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• snakeman07
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                        I originally assumed (without asking, like a fool :P) that it would be part of MP, but it's not. Sorry for the confusion!
                        Interesting! The screenshots and the pack itself on the PS Store have the MP logo right on the picture, I guess it's required of you guys to put Marvel's name on it. Thanks for the insight Barbie!
                        Last edited by snakeman07; 12-17-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• DiscoKing
                          • Jul 2012

Trophies gone missing

After install of update and dr strange table
                          When I click on trophies it says buy full version
                          On all my tables they are registering as demos
                          Even though I bought them all and have all the trophies all tables act like demos

On dr strange I did Shuma gorath multiball saw the graphic of when trophy is earned but it didn't pop or get earned
                          Again it says buy full version even after downloading demo and unlock
                          I went to store and re downloaded unlock did not fix it

Ummm serious bug here anyone else having same experience?

Barbie some help here?
                          Last edited by DiscoKing; 12-17-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DiscoKing
                            After install of update and dr strange table
                            When I click on trophies it says buy full version
                            On all my tables they are registering as demos
                            Even though I bought them all and have all the trophies all tables act like demos

On dr strange I did Shuma gorath multiball saw the graphic of when trophy is earned but it didn't pop or get earned
                            Again it says buy full version even after downloading demo and unlock
                            I went to store and re downloaded unlock did not fix it

Ummm serious bug here anyone else having same experience?

Barbie some help here?
                            You aren't the only one, we're looking into it. It may just be that the store isn't fully updated until tomorrow. Sit tight!

Comment

• DiscoKing
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                              You aren't the only one, we're looking into it. It may just be that the store isn't fully updated until tomorrow. Sit tight!
                              How would the store update have an effect on the game?

Not only that but all my old tables say the same thing. Unlock full version to get trophies.
                              but I obviously have full version and all trophies

And it says full version as in ZP2 full version not table unlock
                              But wasn't ZP2. A free game and you just buy tables right?

Comment

• tenorhero
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DiscoKing
                                How would the store update have an effect on the game?

Not only that but all my old tables say the same thing. Unlock full version to get trophies.
                                but I obviously have full version and all trophies

And it says full version as in ZP2 full version not table unlock
                                But wasn't ZP2. A free game and you just buy tables right?
                                I think it's the update that caused the problem. I noticed it firing up ZP2 before Dr Strange was released. When I played Thor there was some weird things going on with the trophy Icon in the table select menu. Some tables had both and some tables that I know I got both didn't show.

Like Barbie said it should take care of itself (hopefully) Really no big deal though. The trophies should be easy to get. Shuma-Gora multiball isn't tough to get.

Eye of agamato trophie mini field trophy is a bit tougher but shouldn't be hard to get.

By the way Kudos to another great table. great Flow IMO I just wish it was more challenging.

Comment

Working...