Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super League Football table

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    Which team does Pele play for? He's the only soccer player I know.
    He's retired now but he played for Santos FC for most of his career. (Yay wikipedia!)

Default Three cheers for Zen!

Fantastic work with this table guys. I'm a Villa fan but downloaded the Liverpool table as I have a soft spot for them as well. I like the idea of real premiership players so that prevented me from going down the Zen team route.

There was a slight issue in that the PS3 Liverpool unlock item is attached the the Juventus game pack on the EU store. However it didn't prevent me purchasing the unlock and directly downloading the Liverpool game pack as a separate item.

As to the table, it's nice and accessible (but not to the point of being boring - sorry PvZ). That mini-playfield is genius. I love the feeling when you squeeze in a goal even though you haven't reduced the defenders. Loving the persistent trophies as well.

It's just a shame I had to save the state of my Vita game on the commute to work... sitting on 600M and looking to crack that billion mark!

Awesome table guys I'm really enjoying this one. Picked up 3 trophies and a wizard mode AND gubbed barcelona 7-0 lol. I like the commentary too but who are they? A lot of the time its seems as if Clarkson and Hammond from Top gear are doin it lol.

Haha, I think he sounds like Clarkson too - but alas, it is not them At least we know who to get if we do a Top Gear table

Fun but quite easy table again... will definitely appeal to the casual player. Much easier to keep the ball alive for me then on Dr. Strange table. Am currently on a game where I have finished three matches (won 2, lost 1) and have around 500mil without having a decent understanding of everything that is going on. Got a bunch of extra balls, but don't know yet how. Will read the table instructions when I finish this game but would be great if I can reach a billion on my first game!
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Croftanator View Post
    Haha, I think he sounds like Clarkson too - but alas, it is not them At least we know who to get if we do a Top Gear table
    It's an uncanny likeness and hilarious at times lol. Just scored 1.2 billion Team Zen just won the league without losing a match and totally hammered Barcelona 11-1 lol. There's a recurring glitch/ball trap. If you have multiballs and send one up the left goal ramp, if you send the other one up the same ramp quickly, they get trapped. If you shunt the table twice, the yellow card usually lets you out. If it doesn't, just wait a little while and try again. It will work Only got two trophies left to fill the cabinet. Is there a list of them? So I can aim for them.

Just downloaded the table not even two hours ago and completed my first round. I'm loving this table already. Huge kudos again to Zen for being awesome. Of course I'm on Team Zen for this one . I scored just under 800 million on that first round which is just 40 million shy of Scubafinch's current best. Hoping to smash the billion today and maybe get a spot in the Top 5 .
    It's pretty easy to geta high score on this table because you are in multi ball half the time and you have the safe flippers at the outlanes preventing side drains most of the time. Very easy to keep the ball in play. Also I think I got two or maybe even three extra balls without even trying. I really like playing matches against other teams and scoring goals is always awesome.
    The two trophies for the hunters among us shouldn't be that big of a chellenge. The Golden Goal is very simple and I scored three of them in my first game and activated the wizard mode three times lol. Scoring ten goals can be an issue but once you get the hang of the table it should be easy enough

Here's how to get most of the trophies I've managed to get:
    Finish your 1st league
    Finish 1st in the league
    Finish the league without losing
    Finish the league without a red card
    Score a golden goal
    Score more than 4 golden goals in 1 match
    Find all the extra balls
    Beat another team with 10 goals or more
    Have a score above a billion

Think that's all I can remember as a lot were back to back. Awesome sauce and as addictive as fudge!

Really fun table.

Love it! Not my all time fav but as far as Zen originals, It's right up there with Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, MARS. (People have been wondering if you will do an Epic Quest 2 or something like that)

The best scoring opportunities on this table is definitely shooting the ramps to remove defenders. Or you can just keep shooting the sink-hole over and over for the Random rewards.

The lock for the the strikers is tough to get IMO. You have get a either a good bounce are well timed shot from the upper right flipper. Doing so will definitely get you some high scores in MB with the super Jackpots lit. I always try to lock at least 1 ball before a goal.

I like the trophies within the game. I think All I need is the 10 goal one (Highest is 7) and the billion trophy. (around 850m now)

Now I guess I'll have to wait and see if Steam will give a sale so I can represent Juventis. Right now I'm with Team Zen.

I think the table is fun but doesn't have much depth or challenge. There are not that many modes and your only real scoring opportunities are from celebration multiballs and the wizard mode multiball. And with the outlane flippers you should never lose a ball from an outlane drain. I got all the trophies, 3 wizard modes, and scored over a billion points on my second game. I don't think this is a table with much replay value.

A little trick in getting the 10 goals trophy. Rest the audits in the Operator's Menu and make the ten goals during the Week 1 game. The mini-playfield targets are much easier to read and you can easily make a goal. You don't need to remove all of them with combo shot unlike in the later Weeks.

Note: Scoring goals in the Wizard Mode also count towards the 10 goal tally.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry to say, this is correct. You get one team with the purchase. In order to get these teams involved we had to have a way to assign revenue to each of them. This was the only way we could make it work, we can't sell a game for $2.99 and split that 8 ways.
    Hi Barbie,

I can understand the revenue aspect. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.
    Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    A little trick in getting the 10 goals trophy. Rest the audits in the Operator's Menu and make the ten goals during the Week 1 game. The mini-playfield targets are much easier to read and you can easily make a goal. You don't need to remove all of them with combo shot unlike in the later Weeks.
    Not quite correct There are easier and more difficult opposition, but the order which you play them during a season is random. You will know which difficulty you're playing by the commentary when the Fixtures are shown.

It looks like the tougher teams have shorter timers so you haven't got the same amount of time to attack goal lanes as a weaker team. Looks like they attack and score faster too. I picked up another trophy too, "you have to concede no goals against difficult opposition" in a match to get it.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Some good info here, keep it coming guys

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by Brucethejam View Post
    Finish your 1st league
    Finish 1st in the league
    Score a golden goal
    Find all the extra balls

Think that's all I can remember as a lot were back to back. Awesome sauce and as addictive as fudge!
    Block 3 penalty kicks is another one.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Block 3 penalty kicks is another one.
    Yes saw that too.

Got most of them now except all 5 extra balls. (3 skill shots I think)

Well this table certainly is different to any other, which is a good thing. I think the majority of people who play it will enjoy it as it's so easy to keep the balls alive and start all the features. For us veteran Zen Pinball players I think it is maybe not challenging enough to hold our attention for too long. I scored 1.6 billion after only a few plays and have most of the trophies without actually trying for them, for the first time my fingers were hurting playing it as it seems there is a multiball running for the majority of the time and you end up hammering the flippers

I like the upper mini playfield and scoring a goal is satisfying. Some of the rules are interesting but, again, the constant multiballs spoil things for me. There doesn't seem to be any risk/reward during gameplay which takes away any tension and excitement that we usually get playing pinball.

I hate to sound negative and these are just my opinions, I still had some fun playing and I do appreciate the hard work which has gone into making the table.

The player sink holes give as follows:
    Attacker (top left) - Super jackpots lit
    Midfielder (middle) - Increased jackpot values
    Defender (bottom right) - 10 second longer ball save

There's a plunger on the left, just below the bumpers, that adds 5 seconds to the attack/defend timers but doesn't affect the ball possession timer. Handy if you're playing against a difficult team.I'm on my 4th league now and it looks as if the team difficulty randomly generates each league. I've been hammering barcelona by at least 8 goals but in this league they're far better, still beat them tho lol

Finish your 1st league
    Finish 1st in the league
    Score a golden goal
    Find all the extra balls
    Block 3 penalty kicks
    Good work on noting these, I can add the following:

Conceded no goals against difficult opposition

I think this is the same as already mentioned but just to confirm it is WIN all matches rather than just being unbeaten:

WON all 10 matches during one league season

Just got another trophy
    "Scored a goal with all ten targets up on the playfield" (goal area)

I think there's a timer in the goal area too, the longer you're there the less points a goal will give you.

Best zen pinball table yet, though it can drag on a bit. Is there a point to the half-time multiball (besides losing a ball if you're not careful)?
    About the in-game trophies, there are some missing from the above list. There was also one for winning your first match and one for lighting all the player lamps.
    Last edited by Vorlon; 02-22-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Default Water

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlon View Post
    Best zen pinball table yet, though it can drag on a bit. Is there a point to the half-time multiball (besides losing a ball if you're not careful)?
    About the in-game trophies, there are some missing from the above list. There was also one for winning your first match and one for lighting all the player lamps.
    Looking at the in-game trophy cabinet it looks like there are 13 in total (I think, bit difficult to see) so I think we have listed them all here now. I've got all 13 and 2 billion now.

I think the half-time multiball is a missed opportunity, if it had been a countdown timer and increasing jackpots with every successful shot that would have been cool. I don't see why the time is infinite as it's so low scoring? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think so.

Crazy thing happened: my team Zen just needed a draw to win the league, I'm leading 2-1 with less than 5 minutes left on the clock and I lose possession and Barcelona equalizes and immediately gets a penalty for what I don't know. Result: with 2 seconds left on the clock I'm 2-3 behind and Milan wins the league

Nice presentation as always but this table is so mediocre. I want to play pinball not football. Give us something interesting, different, even downright leftfield crazy.

Default Deep please do a basketball themed table!

You could do NBA teams. Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Bulls, etc. I love the new futbol themed table. When I saw the preview video, I thought it looked okay, but after playing the game. I have to say it is brilliant in almost all aspects. I would have liked a package deal on all the teams though. Pretty expensive at $2.99 a team. Did a world cup theme ever come up in the creation process of SLF? That could of saved a little money, but knowing FIFA maybe not. During gameplay on SLF, I thought about any professional sport replacing the futbol theme and it could work. That table is that good and that thought out. My friends Dad played soccer with Pele in Brazil and in the US and I'm fairly sure it was the NY Cosmos. Deep how about a Hockey based table? You are the man with a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
    You could do NBA teams. Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Bulls, etc. I love the new futbol themed table. When I saw the preview video, I thought it looked okay, but after playing the game. I have to say it is brilliant in almost all aspects. I would have liked a package deal on all the teams though. Pretty expensive at $2.99 a team. Did a world cup theme ever come up in the creation process of SLF? That could of saved a little money, but knowing FIFA maybe not. During gameplay on SLF, I thought about any professional sport replacing the futbol theme and it could work. That table is that good and that thought out. My friends Dad played soccer with Pele in Brazil and in the US and I'm fairly sure it was the NY Cosmos. Deep how about a Hockey based table? You are the man with a plan!
    I would go with basketball more than hockey since I'm a basketball player myself Maybe one day, but for now we are working on some other cool tables.

I count 14 trophies in the cabinet and I still cant get the last one, it looks like a plate and sits to the right of the picture of the team. In regards to Vorlons goal and quick penalty for the opposition, I'm thinking because the opposition gained possession it must change the 'penalty save' option in the random sink hole in favour of the opposition!

When you save the ball from the outlanes but hit the ball into the hole directly above, it results in a corner. If you don't hit the flashing lane (lit with a ball icon) in time, that will also result in an opposition goal.

I use the half time multiball to boost my multipliers but apart from that I'm at a loss too. I noticed every lane makes the mascot do a trick, maybe a bonus for hitting all lanes?

The thing that makes the table exciting, albeit for me, is the constant pressure of losing the ball to the opposition and then trying to get it back and scoring or even worse, the opposition scoring. It's like being in a neverending mission lol. Very cool table Deep and you owe me some plasters for my poor wickle fingers

I use the half time multiball to boost my multipliers but apart from that I'm at a loss too.
    Good strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Croftanator View Post
    Good strategy

The skill shot can be done as follows but be aware, because of the gate at the end sometimes dragging the ball, is not totally 100%
    Higher target - Pull back the plunger until the edge of the heel touches the left edge of the other sock.
    Lower target - Pull back the plunger until the edge of the heel is about a third into the other sock.

It'll work most of the time and get you an extraball!

You can trap the ball if you're taking a penalty to make an easy goal and you get unlimited shots unlike the opposition!
    If you're in goal multiball or wizard mode (3 balls locked), concentrate on hitting the goal ramp and scoring. Let the others drain as you have a good grace period before the ball save ends.

I count 14 trophies in the cabinet and I still cant get the last one, it looks like a plate and sits to the right of the picture of the team. In regards to Vorlons goal and quick penalty for the opposition, I'm thinking because the opposition gained possession it must change the 'penalty save' option in the random sink hole in favour of the opposition!

The thing that makes the table exciting, albeit for me, is the constant pressure of losing the ball to the opposition and then trying to get it back and scoring or even worse, the opposition scoring. It's like being in a neverending mission lol. Very cool table Deep and you owe me some plasters for my poor wickle fingers

So, am I right in thinking we have no way of looking back at the trophies we have won, let alone the ones available? I even looked in the book-keeping which can tell me exactly how many times the left slingshot has been hit but no mention at all of any trophies! Crazy. The trophies are such a nice touch as well.

I personally never get that exciting feeling of trying to win the ball back as I've yet to have a close game, I think the closest was a 6-2 win!

PS: I could do with some plasters for my wickle fingers too Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    I would go with basketball more than hockey since I'm a basketball player myself Maybe one day, but for now we are working on some other cool tables.
    I'd be more inclined to hockey, personally.
    Since 32 teams would be hard to manage, an NHL table would be the only one where you can probably get away with a reduced number (The Original Six) and not have the fans scream bloody murder.

While I'm not a big fan of the sport, you'd think the next one to try would be a baseball table. That sport would lend itself well to a pinball table. You could make the flippers look like bats, stuff like that.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Super League Football isn't all that challenging but another fine table.It is cool to see Zen tackle an original theme again.I'd also love to see a basketball table.Only thing i dislike is that even the Team Zen table has to be bought seperately.I went with Madrid, would have been cool if the Team Zen table was available free for everyone who has bought a Super League Football table.

Flippers look like bats would be really cool, and maybe a sink hole to advance runners and a tricky target to hit to steal a base. A home run you have to drop 4 targets in the right given sequence. A floating baseball like the book on strange.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    While I'm not a big fan of the sport, you'd think the next one to try would be a baseball table. That sport would lend itself well to a pinball table. You could make the flippers look like bats, stuff like that.
    A baseball table might be a little risky since that sport is pretty much irrelevant outside of the US. Hell most people over here don't even know the exact rules of baseball if anything at all.
    Not saying it would be a bad table (I'd buy it of course) but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be interested at all.

Soccer's not particularly popular in the US.

Baseball is very popular in Latin America and East Asia.

As was talked about in another thread, it depends on the breakdown of exactly where everybody is playing this game.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    So, am I right in thinking we have no way of looking back at the trophies we have won, let alone the ones available? I even looked in the book-keeping which can tell me exactly how many times the left slingshot has been hit but no mention at all of any trophies! Crazy. The trophies are such a nice touch as well.

I personally never get that exciting feeling of trying to win the ball back as I've yet to have a close game, I think the closest was a 6-2 win!

PS: I could do with some plasters for my wickle fingers too Bruce
    It's deffo strange, I looked through all DMD visuals but still nothing lol. You will get games that are close but not many. I've only had one and it was Liverpool, the timer was depleting rapidly all the time to the point they had a corner at one point. I had 4 lanes to hit and without missing any, the timer ran out as I was hitting the last lane. They went 3-0 up but what a comeback lol, it ended 6-4 to team Zen. It was a constant battle. I know what you mean though, I'm on my 5th season unbeaten but that was close lol

Wooohooo The last trophy is:
    Competed in the league for 5 seasons

A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!

A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!
    Well played mate! Looks like I'll have to play a few more games on this table then after all

Maybe Deep or Croftanator can reply to my earlier post...

I can understand the revenue aspect of 8 different tables to buy of course. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.

Thanks,

Ric
    Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Well played mate! Looks like I'll have to play a few more games on this table then after all
    Thanks m8 I'm wondering if the difficulty overall subtly rises each league, with season 5 being the hardest. From 1-4 I had no trouble beating the opposition by an average of at least 7 goals but season 5 was a lot more challenging (only the best teams). It was the first time that the opposition took the lead straightaway, often scoring 2 back to back lol. In hindsight, you should've put a code that changes the Zen mascot to barbie gettin jiggy wit it lol. That would've been priceless

Thanks m8 I'm wondering if the difficulty overall subtly rises each league, with season 5 being the hardest. From 1-4 I had no trouble beating the opposition by an average of at least 7 goals but season 5 was a lot more challenging (only the best teams). It was the first time that the opposition took the lead straightaway, often scoring 2 back to back lol. In hindsight, you should've put a code that changes the Zen mascot to barbie gettin jiggy wit it lol. That would've been priceless
    That's interesting, although I'm a bit dubious about the difficulty rising as surely that would imbalance the high scores for the table? I'll keep playing to get the 5 seasons trophy and I'll try and see if I think it gets any harder.

Who knows, maybe Barbie is in there somewhere as an Easter egg!! (I mean the hidden secret kind, not the chocolate kind!)

Default I was not given an option to choose a team?

Hi All

So I bought this table and it just gave me the zen team? I thought we were able to choose the one team we wanted to buy? If that is possible and I made a screw up then sorry to say its not obvious at all how to do this???

All the other teams were greyed out in the demo, so I bought the table and thought they would then be available to choose from once I purchased the table but it did not change? The transaction completed and all the teams remained greyed out and now I own this default table version.. ah man (sulking)

Quote Originally Posted by shaderbytes View Post
    Hi All

So I bought this table and it just gave me the zen team? I thought we were able to choose the one team we wanted to buy? If that is possible and I made a screw up then sorry to say its not obvious at all how to do this???

All the other teams were greyed out in the demo, so I bought the table and thought they would then be available to choose from once I purchased the table but it did not change? The transaction completed and all the teams remained greyed out and now I own this default table version.. ah man (sulking)
    Oh no! Were you on PS3, PS4 or Vita?

Oh no! Were you on PS3, PS4 or Vita?
    PS3 , I went and explored the menu after I wrote this previous message yesterday and found that you can select the greyed items and then they have a download demo and buy button for each of those selections.

Im not exactly a huge fan of any particular team , it was more about the table skin/colours. I would have liked the blue or red skin

Please consider the greyed out icons as a navigation design flaw, The reason I did not explore them at first was for that exact reason.. they are greyed out. IMHO they should have all been normal coloured icons up front as they are valid available options.

but anyway.. thanks for another great table guys

Question Anthem songs for all teams

Some teams don't have their respective Anthem song. Just the generic music that is on the Zen team table. I assume this may be because of copyright/licensing issues? Any chance that you will update these teams with their official anthems? Also does each team table, count towards the "Tables Played" total in our Pro Score?
    Last edited by Warped Trekker; 03-03-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    PSN ID: mdh71

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    Hi Barbie,

I can understand the revenue aspect. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

Are you sure about that?

I haven't checked myself, but this really sucks if true. That would mean that this one table broke the fair scoring system for the entire game across all tables.
    I have no problem with selling each team skin separately, but shouldn't have to by the same table 8 times (and play all 8 freaking versions) to be able to compete on the leaderboards at 100%. That would be total BS and really, really piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    Are you sure about that?

I haven't checked myself, but this really sucks if true. That would mean that this one table broke the fair scoring system for the entire game across all tables.
    I have no problem with selling each team skin separately, but shouldn't have to by the same table 8 times (and play all 8 freaking versions) to be able to compete on the leaderboards at 100%. That would be total BS and really, really piss me off.
    Yep it's true. Each skin counts as a seperate table for the Pro score.
    PSN ID: mdh71

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Trekker View Post
    Yep it's true. Each skin counts as a seperate table for the Pro score.
    Ugh... well. That sucks.

Even if it was just a mistake I imagine there's no way to fix it at this point.

Ugh... well. That sucks.

Even if it was just a mistake I imagine there's no way to fix it at this point.
    It must be a mistake. They don't have separate leaderboards for each version of the table so separate pro score wouldn't make any sense, plus it would make a joke of the pro score if left as is. I don't think it will be difficult to fix either. The pro score is a function of the sum of a player's percentiles x 10 from each table so there's probably just an error in the formula, or more likely the query that returns the data for the formula to use. It should be easy for them to fix really.

I finally got this trophy the other day too to complete my cabinet, 14 in total. So in 5 seasons I won every game apart from one and that I lost in purpose to see if it was a trophy!

It would have been such a different game for me if the matches were tougher to win, I'm not complaining though as I've had fun. I love that it's just so different to any other table and it's also refreshing to start a ball without having to think 'I need to enable the kick-backs'...

I've never liked the balls being footballs, I think it would have better with normal steel balls and then footballs just for the mini playfield maybe?

I like to make sure I have all 3 balls locked before I start the Golden Goal, then get down to 2 balls and cream those Super Jackpots for a big score

Right Zen, I'm ready for the next table/tables. Go on, tease us!!

I finally got this trophy the other day too to complete my cabinet, 14 in total. So in 5 seasons I won every game apart from one and that I lost in purpose to see if it was a trophy!

It would have been such a different game for me if the matches were tougher to win, I'm not complaining though as I've had fun. I love that it's just so different to any other table and it's also refreshing to start a ball without having to think 'I need to enable the kick-backs'...

I've never liked the balls being footballs, I think it would have better with normal steel balls and then footballs just for the mini playfield maybe?

I like to make sure I have all 3 balls locked before I start the Golden Goal, then get down to 2 balls and cream those Super Jackpots for a big score
    It is definitely the best table for fun factor for me! I would like to see more sports themed tables too, maybe Track 'n' Field
    I'm on my 7th season now and the table still feels fresh and exciting, good work Croft! I've noticed too that the balls have a rubber physic added to them as they don't really act like metal balls, nice touch!.

Right Zen, I'm ready for the next table/tables. Go on, tease us!!
    Seconded! Really looking forward to see what you guys come up with next, especially the imminent (?) release of the new Starwars tables.

Im hoping the last of the SW come out all at once as a 4 pack. It would also fill up the ZP2 main menu. The balls do feel a bit lighter now that you mention it btj. Im kinda soccered out right now, back to playing dr strange.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Im hoping the last of the SW come out all at once as a 4 pack. It would also fill up the ZP2 main menu. The balls do feel a bit lighter now that you mention it btj. Im kinda soccered out right now, back to playing dr strange.
    More SWP news on the way pretty soon!

Thumbs up

Thats great news Barbie, ever since the release of ZP2 back in Sept 2012 the Zen team has been super busy making new tables. I remember when I got the first four only 3 years ago and now we are aproaching 40, amazing.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Fantastic work with this table guys. I'm a Villa fan but downloaded the Liverpool table as I have a soft spot for them as well. I like the idea of real premiership players so that prevented me from going down the Zen team route.

There was a slight issue in that the PS3 Liverpool unlock item is attached the the Juventus game pack on the EU store. However it didn't prevent me purchasing the unlock and directly downloading the Liverpool game pack as a separate item.

As to the table, it's nice and accessible (but not to the point of being boring - sorry PvZ). That mini-playfield is genius. I love the feeling when you squeeze in a goal even though you haven't reduced the defenders. Loving the persistent trophies as well.

It's just a shame I had to save the state of my Vita game on the commute to work... sitting on 600M and looking to crack that billion mark!

are you saying you had to purchase Juventus to unlock the Liverpool pack?

I'm confused and I don't know how to unlock Liverpool on the PS3 (don't want to purchase Juventus)
    I purchased the Vita version and it works but PS3 doesn't.

edit: Could this be an issue with the Australian store? I'd imagine if it was happening in the UK, there'd be much more info and complaints, etc.
    Last edited by stOneskull; 03-15-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Are you sure about that?

Yes, it does suck and taints the whole new genius Pro Score system. All of the top 10/20 pro scores will have to have almost all the extra 7 tables. At $2.99 or wtvr, not cool. At least give us the 8 separate leader boards for our money.

There should have been a $10 option to buy all teams pack. Why have more than one team in the first place? Easy money? sure, but to piss off (and ignore) the die hard fans...not good business.

I created a thread about this and then politely asked twice in this thread for some kind of reasoning/response.

I'm one of the biggest Zen Pinball supporters (own every table on XBox 360, PS3, Wii U, PS4) and have helped to share the game with many.

I thought a reply would be forthcoming but guess not.

Yes, it does suck and taints the whole new genius Pro Score system. All of the top 10/20 pro scores will have to have almost all the extra 7 tables. At $2.99 or wtvr, not cool. At least give us the 8 separate leader boards for our money.

There should have been a $10 option to buy all teams pack. Why have more than one team in the first place? Easy money? sure, but to piss off (and ignore) the die hard fans...not good business.

I created a thread about this and then politely asked twice in this thread for some kind of reasoning/response.

I'm one of the biggest Zen Pinball supporters (own every table on XBox 360, PS3, Wii U, PS4) and have helped to share the game with many.

I thought a reply would be forthcoming but guess not.

So Barbie is there any official statement about this? Is this a glitch and something being repaired? What's the word?

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Exclamation Super League Football Guide - AVAILABLE NOW!

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I'm delighted with this table, around 2 years ago I posted a thread on here about getting a sports themed table pack for ZP and Zen Studios have kinda came up with the goods (only one sport table but who's complaining) Hopefully there's more sports tables to come in the future and it's not just a one off thing, Super League is so refreshing compared to all the fantasy themed tables we already have and especially Marvel tables which in my opinion are getting a bit tiresome now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen220378 View Post
    I'm delighted with this table, around 2 years ago I posted a thread on here about getting a sports themed table pack for ZP and Zen Studios have kinda came up with the goods (only one sport table but who's complaining) Hopefully there's more sports tables to come in the future and it's not just a one off thing, Super League is so refreshing compared to all the fantasy themed tables we already have and especially Marvel tables which in my opinion are getting a bit tiresome now.
    Glad you like it! What other sports tables would you like to see?

Any sports really I think Basketball would make a really good table which some interesting mini-games could be made although I'm unsure about how difficult it would be to obtain NBA team licences. Golf is another, you could even do a tie-in with Sony and do an Everybody's Golf themed table since plain old Golf may seem boring to some and put them off buying it. American Football, Rugby, Tennis, Baseball, I think most ball sports would convert well to a pinball table even Ice Hockey using pucks instead of balls for the mini-games on the table???

There was a few suggestions by members on my thread from a few years ago about a UFC themed table as well. Boxing is another, there was a game years ago called Ready 2 Rumble Boxing on the PS1 and Dreamcast with colourful larger than life characters that would make an interesting table, whether Zen acquires the rights (from whoever owns them now since Midway went bust) to make an official table or create their own version and characters, either would be great IMO. Pool might be interesting as well.

Ok, so I kept wondering what the music reminded me of during the Goal Celebration Multiball. Then I remembered this from way back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTIUikZIZYI

12 seconds in when the trumpets start?? Or is it just me

Anyone at Zen secretly Modern Romance fans? hehe!

I think an olympic table would be cool! The missions would be events like 100m, using the flippers alternatively to run faster. 110m hurdles, same and the launch button jumps. Archery, you have to hit selected ramps to move the cursor towards the bullseye, launch button fires. Shot putt, hit orbit lanes to make the athlete spin faster, launch button releases. Cycling, repeatedly hit the spinner to faster. There would be a large screen under the ramps/playfield, with some events entirely arcade. You can win gold, silver, bronze medals and you pick your country before you start. You could just drop the 'olympic' out of it and use 'Zen World Games' lol. It'd make for an exciting and varied table imho

So Barbie is there any official statement about this? Is this a glitch and something being repaired? What's the word?
    Originally Posted by Phobos790

Does saying please help? It would really be beneficial to see individual leader boards for all 8 teams in SLF so I know which teams scores need to be boosted. And the thoughts behind the other questions posted above.

I come back here every other day to check if a response has been posted, especially when other posts are getting responses...

anyone?

Originally Posted by Phobos790

Does saying please help? It would really be beneficial to see individual leader boards for all 8 teams in SLF so I know which teams scores need to be boosted. And the thoughts behind the other questions posted above.

I come back here every other day to check if a response has been posted, especially when other posts are getting responses...

anyone?
    Sorry - I could have sworn I answered this - must have been in another thread somewhere. We wanted the game to be an authentic feeling football table (which is why we have multiple real teams, and a Zen team for those with no affiliation). We certainly don't expect everyone to buy all the teams, the point is to just support the one you are partial to, and if you don't have a team, that's where Zen FC comes in. Each team has to get their cut and $2.99 for all teams wasn't going to work, so we went with separate purchases for each. That's the only way we could make it work. Re: leaderboards, I'd have to check on that.

Sorry - I could have sworn I answered this - must have been in another thread somewhere. We wanted the game to be an authentic feeling football table (which is why we have multiple real teams, and a Zen team for those with no affiliation). We certainly don't expect everyone to buy all the teams, the point is to just support the one you are partial to, and if you don't have a team, that's where Zen FC comes in. Each team has to get their cut and $2.99 for all teams wasn't going to work, so we went with separate purchases for each. That's the only way we could make it work. Re: leaderboards, I'd have to check on that.
    I appreciate the response.

To reiterate - i have zero problem purchasing multiple table skins for the same table to support Zen and one of my favorite games of all time. Just seems unfair to most others who want to compete in the Pro Score race. I was in the top 25 recently and I think I purchased 4 teams as of now, will have all 8 eventually. I will be in the top 10 by then but feel like I'm only competing against a few dozen who purchase all/most skins of SLF. I wish that wasn't the case, I don't want any advantage.

I'd rather have seen some other options price wise (package discount?) and the fact that each team/skin count 1000 points towards the pro score, and that there are no individual leader boards for each team/skin to view my progress and work on my lowest score of the bunch. These 3 points have me scratching my head.

I appreciate the "authentic feeling" football table concept with multiple teams (8 is a lot to purchase, why not 4?) but I'm pretty sure most would have chosen just one team/skin that didn't alter the integrity of the Pro Scores...

I'd love to hear any reasoning behind the choices if possible and hope to hear back about the leaderboards after you check.

Thanks for all your work and contributions Barbie.

Thanks for answering, but that wasn't the questions.

The question was about how this table completely breaks the Pro Scoring. Was this an unintentional glitch that is being fixed?
    I honestly quit playing Zen completely just because the scores are ruined right now.

Thanks for answering, but that wasn't the questions.

The question was about how this table completely breaks the Pro Scoring. Was this an unintentional glitch that is being fixed?
    I honestly quit playing Zen completely just because the scores are ruined right now.
    It's been 3 weeks since the last response (which as said, didn't address the problem) and the pro score issue from the SFL table has been brought up in other threads since...

Default best soccer news

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    I would have preferred an American football, baseball, basketball, or hockey table. But I am not sure how popular these sports are in Hungary. But I am very happy to see a Zen original. I am burned out of the Marvel theme. And it has been all Star Wars recently. So this is great news and I would like to see some more sports themed tables.

On a side note, World Cup Soccer is a fantastic real life pinball machine. If you see one, don't pass up the chance to play it. It is a lot of fun.

Edit: I forgot to mention golf.
    images.jpg

I'm agree with you soccer is a enjoyable and lot of fun in this.. i think Soccer is popular game in all around world i prefer mostly soccer. Because I'm big fan of the Soccer. please share with me more knowledge about this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12