Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: CastleStorm is coming to PSN

  1. #1

    Default CastleStorm is coming to PSN

    CastleStorm is coming to PSN SCEA on November 5th and PSN SCEE on November 6th! Details/trailers/screens on the European and US PlayStation Blog!

  2. #2
    Senior Member s-carnegie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    295

    Thumbs up

    Hihodigity!! Catdog is very happy about this release. Thanks Zen.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Everly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    521

    Default

    You would think this would be a natural game for the Wii U Game Pad....oh well, we will just have to sit back and enjoy the Balance of the Force pack instead....oh wait, we don't have that either. Well, at least it is nice to see where I rank on the pinball leader boards on the Wii U.....(sigh)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    YES! Finally! I've been waiting for this damn game to release on the Vita forever now.
    Why did you guys have to release it this November though?!? I'm already buying 2 new systems and about 12 games. Now you're just throwing more on the fire.

    Oh well, there's no chance of me not buying it so you're safe there.


    Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    You would think this would be a natural game for the Wii U Game Pad....oh well, we will just have to sit back and enjoy the Balance of the Force pack instead....oh wait, we don't have that either. Well, at least it is nice to see where I rank on the pinball leader boards on the Wii U.....(sigh)
    Err... Sounds like you should buy a system that actually has the games you want on it. If I hadn't already known CastleStorm was coming to the Vita and decided to wait for it, I would have just bought it for my 360.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Everly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    Err... Sounds like you should buy a system that actually has the games you want on it.
    Yeah, the other systems do seem to get better support and quality.

  6. #6

    Default

    Yay! Thank you.
    Is castlestorm crossbuy capable as your pinball tables are?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Yes, CastleStorm has been confirmed by Barbie as being crossbuy. I'm so looking forward to this.

    I wish all developers could reach the same level of polish on Vita as Zen does!

  8. #8
    Senior Member MarkItZeroSmoky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Can't wait for the store to update for this tomorrow. I got a question though...i seen Barbie was playing this last week...which is totaly understandable...but how is it that about 50 players have been playing it since last week also? Special promo codes? Cant possibly be that many reviewers, are there? Just curious about that...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Can't wait for the store to update for this tomorrow. I got a question though...i seen Barbie was playing this last week...which is totaly understandable...but how is it that about 50 players have been playing it since last week also? Special promo codes? Cant possibly be that many reviewers, are there? Just curious about that...
    Yep - mostly reviewers. I gave away a handful of codes to some people who joined a live stream I did on Halloween, so that accounts for a few of them.

  10. #10

    Default

    CastleStorm hits PSN in North America later today and Europe tomorrow! Join us on the PlayStation Blog!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Just wanted to say I bought it and it is glorious!
    Very fun and worth every penny. There is more to it than I was expecting and it is far more addicting than I thought it would be.

    Pretty easy on Normal, except for the Viking leader hero mission, It took me almost 20 tries to pass that one. Crazy difficulty spike there.

  12. #12
    Senior Member s-carnegie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Good to hear the game is getting high reviews, even from some zen pinball players here on the forums and other sources. Im buying today.

  13. #13

    Default

    Thanks for your support!

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default awesome game.

    Well, money is tight in our house so its very rare i buy online only games that come out on the store, however i played the demo and was amazed at the content you get for your money, its so addictive too, i borrowed the money from our xmas fund! and purchased it straight away, i have not played online yet but hope too shortly, thankyou ZEN for a truly fantastic game, it helps get me through the long nights as i don't sleep well.

    PSN tag: photomorph
    WiiU tag: PhotoMorph ( i think! )
    Last edited by PhotoMorph; 11-10-2013 at 07:31 AM. Reason: forgot some text

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Will there be DLCs?

    I bought the game today and i LOVE it! Later i saw that the game is actually released for Steam and it has some DLCs, so i'm wondering, will the PS3 and Vita have those or other DLCs in future?

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I desperately want to buy it but as I'm being made redundant in 17 days (from my job of 12 years!) I'm not sure when I'll be able to

    I'm glad to see it's had great reviews though. Zen Studios are possibly my favourite game developers of recent times. The level of polish and value for money (especially with Crossbuy on PSN) puts them way ahead of the rest in my opinion.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMorph View Post
    Well, money is tight in our house so its very rare i buy online only games that come out on the store, however i played the demo and was amazed at the content you get for your money, its so addictive too, i borrowed the money from our xmas fund! and purchased it straight away, i have not played online yet but hope too shortly, thankyou ZEN for a truly fantastic game, it helps get me through the long nights as i don't sleep well.

    PSN tag: photomorph
    WiiU tag: PhotoMorph ( i think! )
    Glad you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by War Beast View Post
    I bought the game today and i LOVE it! Later i saw that the game is actually released for Steam and it has some DLCs, so i'm wondering, will the PS3 and Vita have those or other DLCs in future?
    Yes! I'll let you all know when the time comes

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy100 View Post
    I desperately want to buy it but as I'm being made redundant in 17 days (from my job of 12 years!) I'm not sure when I'll be able to

    I'm glad to see it's had great reviews though. Zen Studios are possibly my favourite game developers of recent times. The level of polish and value for money (especially with Crossbuy on PSN) puts them way ahead of the rest in my opinion.
    Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully you land on your feet soon!

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully you land on your feet soon!
    Thank you, Barbie. You're very kind.

  19. #19

    Default

    Both DLC campaigns will be released on PSN for CastleStorm next week in North America and Europe! All the details on the Zen Blog

  20. #20
    Member vivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Wow, that's cool

    MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

  21. #21

    Default

    From Outcast to Savior and The Warrior Queen DLC are now available on PSN in North America for PS3 & Vita! They will be available in Europe tomorrow, Nov 27th!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-26-2013 at 07:34 PM.

  22. #22
    Member vivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Now they are available in EU too

    MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivan View Post
    Now they are available in EU too
    Hope you enjoy them!

  24. #24

    Default

    Any PS4 plans for Castlestorm?

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollwart View Post
    Any PS4 plans for Castlestorm?
    The plan is to bring CastleStorm to as many platforms as we can, so that's a possibility

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    The plan is to bring CastleStorm to as many platforms as we can, so that's a possibility
    That would make my day Barb! Bring on all the Zen products you can!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •