X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

CastleStorm is coming to PSN

CastleStorm is coming to PSN SCEA on November 5th and PSN SCEE on November 6th! Details/trailers/screens on the European and US PlayStation Blog!
  • s-carnegie
    • Aug 2011

Hihodigity!! Catdog is very happy about this release. Thanks Zen.

Comment

• Everly
      Pinball Wizard
      • Jan 2013

You would think this would be a natural game for the Wii U Game Pad....oh well, we will just have to sit back and enjoy the Balance of the Force pack instead....oh wait, we don't have that either. Well, at least it is nice to see where I rank on the pinball leader boards on the Wii U.....(sigh)

Comment

• Metalzoic
        • Sep 2012

YES! Finally! I've been waiting for this damn game to release on the Vita forever now.
        Why did you guys have to release it this November though?!? I'm already buying 2 new systems and about 12 games. Now you're just throwing more on the fire.

Oh well, there's no chance of me not buying it so you're safe there.

Originally posted by Everly
        You would think this would be a natural game for the Wii U Game Pad....oh well, we will just have to sit back and enjoy the Balance of the Force pack instead....oh wait, we don't have that either. Well, at least it is nice to see where I rank on the pinball leader boards on the Wii U.....(sigh)
        Err... Sounds like you should buy a system that actually has the games you want on it. If I hadn't already known CastleStorm was coming to the Vita and decided to wait for it, I would have just bought it for my 360.

Comment

• Everly
          Pinball Wizard
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Metalzoic
          Err... Sounds like you should buy a system that actually has the games you want on it.
          Yeah, the other systems do seem to get better support and quality.

Comment

• Soulprayer
            • May 2013

Yay! Thank you.
            Is castlestorm crossbuy capable as your pinball tables are?

Comment

• Roddy100
              • Nov 2012

Yes, CastleStorm has been confirmed by Barbie as being crossbuy. I'm so looking forward to this.

I wish all developers could reach the same level of polish on Vita as Zen does!

Comment

• MarkItZeroSmoky
                • Sep 2012

Can't wait for the store to update for this tomorrow. I got a question though...i seen Barbie was playing this last week...which is totaly understandable...but how is it that about 50 players have been playing it since last week also? Special promo codes? Cant possibly be that many reviewers, are there? Just curious about that...

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky
                  Can't wait for the store to update for this tomorrow. I got a question though...i seen Barbie was playing this last week...which is totaly understandable...but how is it that about 50 players have been playing it since last week also? Special promo codes? Cant possibly be that many reviewers, are there? Just curious about that...
                  Yep - mostly reviewers. I gave away a handful of codes to some people who joined a live stream I did on Halloween, so that accounts for a few of them.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

CastleStorm hits PSN in North America later today and Europe tomorrow! Join us on the PlayStation Blog!

Comment

• Metalzoic
                      • Sep 2012

Just wanted to say I bought it and it is glorious!
                      Very fun and worth every penny. There is more to it than I was expecting and it is far more addicting than I thought it would be.

Pretty easy on Normal, except for the Viking leader hero mission, It took me almost 20 tries to pass that one. Crazy difficulty spike there.

Comment

• s-carnegie
                        • Aug 2011

Good to hear the game is getting high reviews, even from some zen pinball players here on the forums and other sources. Im buying today.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Thanks for your support!

Comment

• PhotoMorph
                            • Nov 2013

awesome game.

Well, money is tight in our house so its very rare i buy online only games that come out on the store, however i played the demo and was amazed at the content you get for your money, its so addictive too, i borrowed the money from our xmas fund! and purchased it straight away, i have not played online yet but hope too shortly, thankyou ZEN for a truly fantastic game, it helps get me through the long nights as i don't sleep well.

PSN tag: photomorph
                            WiiU tag: PhotoMorph ( i think! )
                            Last edited by PhotoMorph; 11-10-2013, 06:31 AM. Reason: forgot some text

Comment

• War Beast
                              • Sep 2013

Will there be DLCs?

I bought the game today and i LOVE it! Later i saw that the game is actually released for Steam and it has some DLCs, so i'm wondering, will the PS3 and Vita have those or other DLCs in future?

Comment

Working...