Thread: Unable to purchase Tables in Mavericks 10.9

Default Unable to purchase Tables in Mavericks 10.9

Unable to purchase any new tables for Zen Pinball 2 for Mac. Running Mac OS X 10.9

Any thoughts/ideas for resolving? or is this a known issue?

Unable to post error thread, as too long.

Seeing the same issue, Zen Pinball 2 crashes every time I try to buy a new table on OS X Mavericks. This was tested on 2 different comptuers (iMac 2007, MacBook Pro Retina 2012).

Looking into it! We haven't had a chance to test anything on Mavericks yet - sit tight!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-23-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Hey all - we will be submitting a patch in the next couple of days to resolve this - I will keep you posted on timing, hopefully we can get you playing again very soon.

Ditto here and I wonder why this had not been corrected. Each attempt at purchase of additional tables from OSX Maverick results in a crash. I assume that the vendor does wish to enjoy the additional revenue?? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey all - we will be submitting a patch in the next couple of days to resolve this - I will keep you posted on timing, hopefully we can get you playing again very soon.
    Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    Any update on this?
    We're just waiting for Apple to approve & post the patch

Unhappy New tables crashes in Mavericks

What has happened to the patch??

Quote Originally Posted by Ballgamer View Post
    What has happened to the patch??
    Still waiting for Apple to publish it - no word from them on when that might be.

Default As usual from Apple

As usual per Apple, they're more than happy to push out complete system upgrades ar a breakneck pace, whick then break everyones system, but waiting for patches to be approved is like watching molasses pour. Only consolation is that there's so few new tables ever available for Mac you'll never even notice, if you've already bought them all. I believe the floodgates are opening with... er.. *one* new one coming...

Update is there now. Installed the update and tried to buy a new table. No crash.

But then it didn't download the new table. I tried several times to download it by clicking the cart with no luck so I ended restarting the game. This results in an alert saying that "Zen Pinball 2 is damaged and can't be opened. Delete Zen Pinball 2 and download it again from the App Store".

Did as they said, restarted and noticed all tables where gone, but I could then download them without any further problems.

Update is there now. Installed the update and tried to buy a new table. No crash.

But then it didn't download the new table. I tried several times to download it by clicking the cart with no luck so I ended restarting the game. This results in an alert saying that "Zen Pinball 2 is damaged and can't be opened. Delete Zen Pinball 2 and download it again from the App Store".

Did as they said, restarted and noticed all tables where gone, but I could then download them without any further problems.
    Sorry about all the hassle - hopefully smooth sailing from now on.

Like Pepe said, the game no longer crashes when trying to purchase new content but you can't purchase new content until you delete the app and reinstall it.

I just noticed that I get the ""Zen Pinball 2 is damaged and can't be opened. Delete Zen Pinball 2 and download it again from the App Store" message _every time_ I start it now. I re-download the game, re-download the tables and played a bit, but quitting the application and to then restart it will result in this message... Anyone else seeing this?

Is there any way to fix this issue locally? Apart from deleting the game, are there any other files that I can delete?

I just noticed that I get the ""Zen Pinball 2 is damaged and can't be opened. Delete Zen Pinball 2 and download it again from the App Store" message _every time_ I start it now. I re-download the game, re-download the tables and played a bit, but quitting the application and to then restart it will result in this message... Anyone else seeing this?

Is there any way to fix this issue locally? Apart from deleting the game, are there any other files that I can delete?
    We're looking into it!

We're looking into it!
    Thank you very much for your support, its great!

I have now reproduced the same issue (with the error message) on a second computer.

Any update on this? This error makes the game totally unusable on OS X 10.9

Any update on this? This error makes the game totally unusable on OS X 10.9

Try uninstalling ZP2 and delete all the local files related to Zen Pinball 2, found at Macintosh HD / users / current_user / Library / Containers / com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2 and then redownload fresh from the app store. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Try uninstalling ZP2 and delete all the local files related to Zen Pinball 2, found at Macintosh HD / users / current_user / Library / Containers / com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2 and then redownload fresh from the app store. Let me know if that doesn't work.
    I uninstalled the game from via the Launchpad (that user interface that looks like iOS). I then went to
    /Users/<my_user_name>/Library/Containers/

but there were no com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2 files or folders.

I uninstalled the game from via the Launchpad (that user interface that looks like iOS). I then went to
    /Users/<my_user_name>/Library/Containers/

but there were no com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2 files or folders.

Another customer had the same issue and they disabled an internet security program and they were able to finally download - maybe try that?

Hi,

I don't have any internet security software installed on these computers. Downloading the game or tables is not the issue. Its that i get this message saying that the game is damaged when I restart it.