Thread: Star Wars:Episode VI Return of the Jedi - Leaderbaord scores reset every Sunday

Default Star Wars:Episode VI Return of the Jedi - Leaderbaord scores reset every Sunday

I noticed this issue this morning when I went to play return of the Jedi

When I select the table, the main menu for the game comes up on the screen

Single Player
    Multiplayer
    Leaderboards

When I select leaderboards (with the friends filter on), the game indicates that no records could be found.
    My friends who also have the table, do not show up

I play one game (My super score increases based on my score)
    I return to the leaderboards screen
    My name and score now appears, my friends do not

After finishing my 1st game I started a new game, and pressed the start button
    I selected "Local Highscores" and thoses scores seemed to have been retained since the tables original release.

I live in the US.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Yeah, I've seen my high score cleared twice now, along with those of another couple people on my friends list. My local high scores are intact.

[ edit: others have reported on this here: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...-score-deleted ]
    Last edited by bclewis; 10-27-2013 at 07:04 PM.

thanks for the confirmation

Unfortunately the All-Time leaderboard on ROTJ is doing a pretty good impression of the weekly leaderboard... The team knows about it, hopefully we can get it fixed soon, I'll keep you all posted.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Unfortunately the All-Time leaderboard on ROTJ is doing a pretty good impression of the weekly leaderboard... The team knows about it, hopefully we can get it fixed soon, I'll keep you all posted.
    Honest question Barbie - what is Zens's policy on patching Xbox 360?

There have been numerous issues over the last couple of years and so far no fixes (although other platforms have been updated).

I understand there are high costs involved and this may be the reason? It would be nice to know one way or the other what the situation is.

Assuming Microsoft policy doesnt change should Xbox 360 owners have any genuine expectation that any issues with the tables will be sorted?
    Last edited by Alipan; 10-29-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Worth noting that MS stopped charging for patching XBLA games around June 2013. Patches are now free.

Quote Originally Posted by Alipan View Post
    Honest question Barbie - what is Zens's policy on patching Xbox 360?

There have been numerous issues over the last couple of years and so far no fixes (although other platforms have been updated).

I understand there are high costs involved and this may be the reason? It would be nice to know one way or the other what the situation is.

Assuming Microsoft policy doesnt change should Xbox 360 owners have any genuine expectation that any issues with the tables will be sorted?
    Honest answer: We are behind on getting things fixed on XBLA. We have been slammed with getting Star Wars tables going, next gen stuff, CastleStorm, KickBeat, etc... just a lot for our small team to handle. We certainly haven't been ignoring reports and we do intend to fix them, but I don't have an ETA for you. Apologies.

I realize that this problem is being worked on, how's it going?
    It would be nice to not have to start from scratch every Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo613 View Post
    I realize that this problem is being worked on, how's it going?
    It would be nice to not have to start from scratch every Sunday.
    It's looking like it will need a patch to fully resolve - we're talking to MS to see what can be done. I'll let you know when I have more details

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's looking like it will need a patch to fully resolve - we're talking to MS to see what can be done. I'll let you know when I have more details
    Thanks