Thread: It's to quiet...

Default It's to quiet...

I hope it's because you are working on cabinet support... atleast the dmd
    I would pay extra for the cab support and I'm sure so would all the other cab owners if its a problem that you think you wouldent make anything from it.. I would enjoy the game so much more if I could see my dmd.. just saying..
    Last edited by LoadedWeapon; 10-30-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedWeapon View Post
    I hope it's because you are working on cabinet support... atleast the dmd
    I would pay extra for the cab support and I'm sure so would all the other cab owners if its a problem that you think you wouldent make anything from it.. I would enjoy the game so much more if I could see my dmd.. just saying..
    That's not the issue, it's that we don't have a lot of time and we're still a small team. Like I said, it's on the list, but it's not priority right at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    That's not the issue, it's that we don't have a lot of time and we're still a small team. Like I said, it's on the list, but it's not priority right at the moment.
    I know Barbie and I appreciate all the work they have done.. I really love FX2 just keeping their mind on it cause it could be so much better for cabs

Just thought I would see what's going on its like crickets over here lol
    I know not everyone is playing PA cause it was kind of a let down..

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Well considering the number of posts on this forum's 1st page that are related to cabinet features for Pinball FX2 then perhaps it should be a priority no?

Quote Originally Posted by DYSEQTA View Post
    Well considering the number of posts on this forum's 1st page that are related to cabinet features for Pinball FX2 then perhaps it should be a priority no?
    We're already behind on patching lots of essential issues on multiple platforms, sorry this just isn't at the top of the list right now.