Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zen Pinball 2 on PS4 FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
    Weird, PSN had some sort of error last night and when it was fixed, I found the table. But I also noticed that all of my high scores were gone from online. Did anyone else have this problem? Its weird, it shows those high scores as "local high scores" but it is not linked to online anymore... I was thinking maybe it had to do with the PSN having issues?
    Some others are having issues on PSN with high scores too - did they post before and disappear or were they never posted to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Some others are having issues on PSN with high scores too - did they post before and disappear or were they never posted to begin with?
    Sorry, I thought I replied to this. It seems that after the PS had an update everything went back to normal. My scores that disappeared, reappeared.

Thanks!

Quelle hérésie de ne plus pouvoir y jouer en ligne

Le jeu perd grandement de son intérêt sans le mode en ligne

Default Bought. barcelona import issues

I bought the Barcelona table on vita.
    Can't import to ps4
    Says the content is not for sale anymore. Doesn't see it for import and it won't let me buy it on ps4 either

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Are you talking about the Super Football League table?

Can't import to ps4
    Says the content is not for sale anymore. Doesn't see it for import and it won't let me buy it on ps4 either
    What region are you in, North America or Europe?

What region are you in, North America or Europe?
    Europe, and yes the Superleage Football table.

Awesome, can anyone help me?

Again - I have bought a FC Barcelona table for Super League Football on PS Vita
    I cannot import the table at all to PS4 - it's not visible when I try to import.
    Will not give me the option to play.
    Buying will also not be possible because it will say something along the lines that I can't buy it because no content is available or no longer for sale.

Awesome, can anyone help me?

Again - I have bought a FC Barcelona table for Super League Football on PS Vita
    I cannot import the table at all to PS4 - it's not visible when I try to import.
    Will not give me the option to play.
    Buying will also not be possible because it will say something along the lines that I can't buy it because no content is available or no longer for sale.
    Can you try looking up the listing on the PSN store and let me know the exact wording on the table listing where it says it's not available? Thanks!

Can you try looking up the listing on the PSN store and let me know the exact wording on the table listing where it says it's not available? Thanks!
    When I try to buy the table it says:

"There is no content.
    It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

In the PSN Store it says:

"Not available for purchase"

"There is no content.

Thanks - will check and see what might be going on.

"There is no content.

This should now be fixed - let me know if you still have the same issue!

Default Venom

This should now be fixed - let me know if you still have the same issue!
    its still not downloading for me on the 360. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by webhead View Post
    its still not downloading for me on the 360. Boo.
    The Venom download issue has been fixed, let me know if you still have trouble.

Default Can't Play on PS4

Anyone else having the issue of the flippers being out of sync with real time? When I hit the button on either side, there is a delay, which has caused me to lose every ball because I'm used to playing on a version that works in real time. It's extremely frustrating. It happens on every table I have, and both button options for the flipper. I have Zen Pinball on all my devices, which is pretty much all of the devices that are current. (PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX360, Wii, WiiU, XBOX1, Ipad, Kindle, PS Vita, 3DSXL) This problem happens only on my PS4. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Or should I just delete it and save myself the frustration? Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalnicotine View Post
    Anyone else having the issue of the flippers being out of sync with real time? When I hit the button on either side, there is a delay, which has caused me to lose every ball because I'm used to playing on a version that works in real time. It's extremely frustrating. It happens on every table I have, and both button options for the flipper. I have Zen Pinball on all my devices, which is pretty much all of the devices that are current. (PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX360, Wii, WiiU, XBOX1, Ipad, Kindle, PS Vita, 3DSXL) This problem happens only on my PS4. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Or should I just delete it and save myself the frustration? Any help is appreciated.
    Try adjusting your TV's input settings. Sometimes game modes/various input modes can cause pretty severe lag. (Also, welcome to the forum!)

Red face Star Wars Tables Unable to Import from PS3

Hi,

I have imported all my other purchased tables from PS3, but I keep getting the following error message when I try to "purchase" the Star Wars tables and import them: WC-40355-7.

I called Sony and they said to restore my licenses, which I did. This didn't work.
    The next step was to deactivate then reactivate my PS4, which I also did. This didn't work either.
    He said the last step would be to delete ZP2 and then redownload everything. This hasn't seemed to help either.

The error code relates to a subaccount but I don't have ANY subaccounts on either my PS3 or PS4. Any other suggestions? I'm out of ideas. If I find something that works in the meantime, I'll update. I will retry the licenses & deactivating but my internet is slow so I'm not deleting & reinstalling games if I don't absolutely have to.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GothicValentine View Post
    Hi,

I have imported all my other purchased tables from PS3, but I keep getting the following error message when I try to "purchase" the Star Wars tables and import them: WC-40355-7.

I called Sony and they said to restore my licenses, which I did. This didn't work.
    The next step was to deactivate then reactivate my PS4, which I also did. This didn't work either.
    He said the last step would be to delete ZP2 and then redownload everything. This hasn't seemed to help either.

The error code relates to a subaccount but I don't have ANY subaccounts on either my PS3 or PS4. Any other suggestions? I'm out of ideas. If I find something that works in the meantime, I'll update. I will retry the licenses & deactivating but my internet is slow so I'm not deleting & reinstalling games if I don't absolutely have to.

Thanks!
    Try downloading the tables from your Related Items on your PS4 dash. Let me know if that doesn't work

Default Can't import Star Wars tables

I'm having the same issues that GothicValentine described above. I did everything Gothic did, and then probably more....I've probably spent around 8 plus hours trying everything I could think of to fix it over several days. I get the WC-40355-7 error on only the original Star Wars tables....all others, including the other SW tables like Heroes Within, have imported fine. Tried to download via Related Items, PC account...everything. Tried different orders, tried rebuilding the database, restoring rights, etc. I contacted Sony and they said it was a problem on the "game side."

Please help me figure this out...I'm a huge Star Wars/Pinball fan, and am dying to play those Star Wars tables...especially with the new movie coming out. I just hooked up my new PS4 about a week ago...one of the many selling points for me getting it was Zen Pinball table imports (I really, really love your games). I'm at the point where I would even buy the tables again...but it won't even let me do that because it knows I own them...it just won't let me download them. Like Gothics post above, I've never had any kind of sub wallet before, and again, all other tables have worked perfectly fine after import.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by WicketdaEwok View Post
    I'm having the same issues that GothicValentine described above. I did everything Gothic did, and then probably more....I've probably spent around 8 plus hours trying everything I could think of to fix it over several days. I get the WC-40355-7 error on only the original Star Wars tables....all others, including the other SW tables like Heroes Within, have imported fine. Tried to download via Related Items, PC account...everything. Tried different orders, tried rebuilding the database, restoring rights, etc. I contacted Sony and they said it was a problem on the "game side."

Please help me figure this out...I'm a huge Star Wars/Pinball fan, and am dying to play those Star Wars tables...especially with the new movie coming out. I just hooked up my new PS4 about a week ago...one of the many selling points for me getting it was Zen Pinball table imports (I really, really love your games). I'm at the point where I would even buy the tables again...but it won't even let me do that because it knows I own them...it just won't let me download them. Like Gothics post above, I've never had any kind of sub wallet before, and again, all other tables have worked perfectly fine after import.

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks for the report! I will pass this along to the team for investigation

Hey there. I'm experiencing some problems importing some tables from ZP2 on the PS3 to my PS4. Most of my tables have imported just fine; however, the Captain America, Fantastic 4, World War Hulk, Fear Itself, Avengers and Infinity Gauntlet tables are all failing to show up as purchased on the PS4 version. I've downloaded demos, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, played for a few minutes on the old PS3 tables, everything I can think of and have read from this thread, but nothing works. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Norithics View Post
    Hey there. I'm experiencing some problems importing some tables from ZP2 on the PS3 to my PS4. Most of my tables have imported just fine; however, the Captain America, Fantastic 4, World War Hulk, Fear Itself, Avengers and Infinity Gauntlet tables are all failing to show up as purchased on the PS4 version. I've downloaded demos, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, played for a few minutes on the old PS3 tables, everything I can think of and have read from this thread, but nothing works. Any ideas?
    Were those originally purchased in Marvel Pinball on PS3? If so, you'll need to import them to Zen Pinball 2 on PS3, then they should be available to import on PS4

Were those originally purchased in Marvel Pinball on PS3? If so, you'll need to import them to Zen Pinball 2 on PS3, then they should be available to import on PS4
    I did indeed follow these steps, and while most of my tables are available, those still remain unavailable for reasons I can't figure out. I can play them from the PS3 ZP2 app but I still can't access them at all on PS4.

I did indeed follow these steps, and while most of my tables are available, those still remain unavailable for reasons I can't figure out. I can play them from the PS3 ZP2 app but I still can't access them at all on PS4.
    Does it try to charge you for them if you add them to your cart in the PSN store (either via PS4 or browser)?

Does it try to charge you for them if you add them to your cart in the PSN store (either via PS4 or browser)?
    Yep, lists the price all the way up to the confirmation screen.

Yep, lists the price all the way up to the confirmation screen.
    Do they show up in Related Items on your PS4 dash? Does a license restore help at all?

Do they show up in Related Items on your PS4 dash? Does a license restore help at all?
    Unfortunately no to both! I've tried a license restore about three times now.

Unfortunately no to both! I've tried a license restore about three times now.
    I've sent you a message here on the forums with options on how we can proceed with this.

Default Marvel Pinball Season Pass

Did you guys finally fix the cross-buy stuff? The Marvel Pinball Season Passes are on sale for PS4, and as always, they claim that buying it for PS4 will also net you the PS3 and Vita versions, but last I heard, that was not actually the case, and if you wanted cross-buy to work properly, you needed to initiate the purchase on the PS3 or Vita. However, the Season Passes aren't actually available for purchase on PS3 or Vita, only on PS4 with the claim of cross-buy support.

So if I buy the season passes for the PS4 on the web store, will I actually be able to play the tables on my Vita? If not, how do I buy the Season Passes for the Vita?

Quote Originally Posted by serversurfer View Post
    Did you guys finally fix the cross-buy stuff? The Marvel Pinball Season Passes are on sale for PS4, and as always, they claim that buying it for PS4 will also net you the PS3 and Vita versions, but last I heard, that was not actually the case, and if you wanted cross-buy to work properly, you needed to initiate the purchase on the PS3 or Vita. However, the Season Passes aren't actually available for purchase on PS3 or Vita, only on PS4 with the claim of cross-buy support.

So if I buy the season passes for the PS4 on the web store, will I actually be able to play the tables on my Vita? If not, how do I buy the Season Passes for the Vita?
    The store listing for them says "Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!" so yes

The store listing for them says "Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!" so yes
    But haven't the descriptions for the PS4 versions of the tables always said that? The OP of this thread still says this…
    If I buy content in Zen Pinball 2 for PS4, can I import it to my PS3/Vita?

No, the import tool can only transfer from PS3/Vita to PS4, so if you want to play any of your tables on PS3, please make sure to buy them on PS3 or Vita first, and then import to PS4.
    So that no longer applies? It's been fixed, and I can buy for the PS4, and still import/unlock those tables on Vita? It's been a while, but I know I got burned by the bug I quoted from the OP, and I'm fairly sure the PSN Store description gave no warning about it.

But haven't the descriptions for the PS4 versions of the tables always said that? The OP of this thread still says this…

So that no longer applies? It's been fixed, and I can buy for the PS4, and still import/unlock those tables on Vita? It's been a while, but I know I got burned by the bug I quoted from the OP, and I'm fairly sure the PSN Store description gave no warning about it.
    These tables will unlock for all 3 platforms.

Yes! Sony has fixed the 3-way CrossBuy issue that occurred when purchasing DLC on the PS4 version.

Glad they did fix it. It was annoying to have to play the PS4 version a day or 2 later for it to recognize my purchase.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

For the 2 Marvel Season Pass bundles: If you buy them do you also get the tables for Marvel Pinball (PS3)? I know all of the tables aren't on Marvel Pinball PS3 but some are.

Quote Originally Posted by zeze View Post
    For the 2 Marvel Season Pass bundles: If you buy them do you also get the tables for Marvel Pinball (PS3)? I know all of the tables aren't on Marvel Pinball PS3 but some are.
    They should be free to download on PS3 for MP if you already own the ZP2 versions

Default PdF6Nx

They should be free to download on PS3 for MP if you already own the ZP2 versions
    Thanks. Will buy them when I get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Yes! Sony has fixed the 3-way CrossBuy issue that occurred when purchasing DLC on the PS4 version.
    We checked with SCEE and they said that anything prior to Venom’s release is still set-up the old way. I'm not 100% sure if this also applies to SCEA (North America) so please be sure to check the store page to make sure it says the content is available for all 3 platforms before confirming the purchase.

Unhappy Went from PS3 to PS4 All Scoreboard Scores Deleted!! HELP!!!

I've just got myself a PS4 and, after importing all my PS3 tables, I realised all my online scoreboard scores have disappeared! Is this normal? I was 6th overall on Bob's Burgers!!

Seeing as I've been playing Zen Pinball since it released on PS3, having all my scores deleted is pretty inconvenient!! Surely you don't have to start again when you get a PS4!? Please help!!!
    "Not exactly a wizard.."

PSN: maezun

Quote Originally Posted by maezun View Post
    I've just got myself a PS4 and, after importing all my PS3 tables, I realised all my online scoreboard scores have disappeared! Is this normal? I was 6th overall on Bob's Burgers!!

Seeing as I've been playing Zen Pinball since it released on PS3, having all my scores deleted is pretty inconvenient!! Surely you don't have to start again when you get a PS4!? Please help!!!
    Unfortunately, it's completely normal. The PS4 version has its own dedicated leaderboard.

Unfortunately, it's completely normal. The PS4 version has its own dedicated leaderboard.
    OK great, guess I'll just have to start again lol. It will give me a chance to replay some of the old tables anyway. Thanks for letting me know
    "Not exactly a wizard.."

PSN: maezun

Default PS4 PRO problem

Riddle me this ZEN masters. I just moved from a Ps4 to a PS4 PRO. Zen 2 installed fine. I open the application the first time and obviously none of my tables are there. I click import, the list of my 51 download items are there, however none of the download buttons can be pressed and it says everything is installed. I'm unable to download anything on the PRO, either from inside the game or the store. I'm hoping this is an easy fix for you, as I've obviously invested a lot of money into your game.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by topes View Post
    Riddle me this ZEN masters. I just moved from a Ps4 to a PS4 PRO. Zen 2 installed fine. I open the application the first time and obviously none of my tables are there. I click import, the list of my 51 download items are there, however none of the download buttons can be pressed and it says everything is installed. I'm unable to download anything on the PRO, either from inside the game or the store. I'm hoping this is an easy fix for you, as I've obviously invested a lot of money into your game.

Greg
    Use the license restore option from the settings menu and that should help. If that doesn't work, add the tables to your download queue in the PSN store via browser.

Default PS4 PRO problem

Use the license restore option from the settings menu and that should help. If that doesn't work, add the tables to your download queue in the PSN store via browser.
    I only wish it was that easy. I already restored all my licenses when I setup the PRO. I did it again to humor you, but it obviously didn't work. The game, store, web store, all show what I have purchased in their own way (game says "Download & Play! & not Download Demo, store(s) lists the games & unlocks as purchased). The problem I'm having is something is preventing the content itself from being downloaded. As I stated initially, the store & the game on the PRO both show the stuff I've downloaded but the arrows to download them again are grayed out. I then tried your suggestion of using the web store. I can click "Download to PS4", however it places the items in queue for a while saying "Content will download when others have completed". There IS nothing else being downloaded. I say it shows in the queue for a while because after a minute or two the item displays the word "Playable" and then disappears from the on-screen queue. None of the content is ever sent to my system. And before you ask me, yes I deactivated my old PS4 as my primary, and yes now my PRO is currently listed as my primary. I'm not even able to download the PS4 tables as demos, as the trial + the unlock = the purchased game. There has to be something on your end preventing me from re-downloading my content, because I've followed every letter of every instruction about deactivating my old PS4 & activating/downloading my content onto my PRO. I've had zero issues with any other game OR DLC, & that includes The Pinball Arcade. As horrible as Farsight are at customer service, tech support, & the like, every single table, score, trophy, and bugs in their code have followed me from my launch PS4 to my PRO.

Again, I have quite the sum of $ invested in your game with all the tables I've bought, yet I can't play anything on my PRO. Even the game listed as "free" in your UI can't be played, as I can't download something listed as "installed" or "playable".

Greg

I only wish it was that easy. I already restored all my licenses when I setup the PRO. I did it again to humor you, but it obviously didn't work. The game, store, web store, all show what I have purchased in their own way (game says "Download & Play! & not Download Demo, store(s) lists the games & unlocks as purchased). The problem I'm having is something is preventing the content itself from being downloaded. As I stated initially, the store & the game on the PRO both show the stuff I've downloaded but the arrows to download them again are grayed out. I then tried your suggestion of using the web store. I can click "Download to PS4", however it places the items in queue for a while saying "Content will download when others have completed". There IS nothing else being downloaded. I say it shows in the queue for a while because after a minute or two the item displays the word "Playable" and then disappears from the on-screen queue. None of the content is ever sent to my system. And before you ask me, yes I deactivated my old PS4 as my primary, and yes now my PRO is currently listed as my primary. I'm not even able to download the PS4 tables as demos, as the trial + the unlock = the purchased game. There has to be something on your end preventing me from re-downloading my content, because I've followed every letter of every instruction about deactivating my old PS4 & activating/downloading my content onto my PRO. I've had zero issues with any other game OR DLC, & that includes The Pinball Arcade. As horrible as Farsight are at customer service, tech support, & the like, every single table, score, trophy, and bugs in their code have followed me from my launch PS4 to my PRO.

Again, I have quite the sum of $ invested in your game with all the tables I've bought, yet I can't play anything on my PRO. Even the game listed as "free" in your UI can't be played, as I can't download something listed as "installed" or "playable".

Greg
    I assume nothing shows up in "related items" on your dash then? Can you tell me which tables/packs you're having this problem with?

Default PS4 PRO problem

I assume nothing shows up in "related items" on your dash then? Can you tell me which tables/packs you're having this problem with?
    Again, it displays all the items available for the PS4. The only ones I can click on are items that I haven't purchased. I'm not in front of my system right now so I can't quote specifics, but my PSN ID topes521 still display in the online scoreboards of the tables I own. This problem technically involves every table, as I had every purchase of mine plus any available demos installed on my old PS4.

Greg

Again, it displays all the items available for the PS4. The only ones I can click on are items that I haven't purchased. I'm not in front of my system right now so I can't quote specifics, but my PSN ID topes521 still display in the online scoreboards of the tables I own. This problem technically involves every table, as I had every purchase of mine plus any available demos installed on my old PS4.

Greg
    Is the"download & play" option greyed out or just unresponsive? Or does it give you an error message?

If it's saying its waiting for the rest of your items to download, it must think there is something there - try doing a hard reset if you haven't already.

If you still can't get it, you might try opening ZP2 and let it sit for a few minutes, then try the import option again. If not - you might reinstall ZP2 and see if that helps. Let me know how it all goes.

Default PS4 PRO problem

Is the"download & play" option greyed out or just unresponsive? Or does it give you an error message?

If it's saying its waiting for the rest of your items to download, it must think there is something there - try doing a hard reset if you haven't already.

If you still can't get it, you might try opening ZP2 and let it sit for a few minutes, then try the import option again. If not - you might reinstall ZP2 and see if that helps. Let me know how it all goes.
    I tried everything you said. I was able to get a few tables installed, they had drop-drowns which both said "what version". If I clicked both items I was able to get that table downloaded. Inside Zen 2 clicking on "download & play" brings me to a screen saying "No items are available" or something to that extent.

If I click on Import Tables inside the game I'm brought to a screen that lists everything I've ever downloaded, however the down arrow which lets you redownload every single other item in my list, over 3000 entries, is grayed out. This prevents me from re-downloading any of the demos and all my table/unlock items all the same. They still show as "installed" in the PS Store.

Perhaps someone there may want to grab a PS3, PS4, & a PRO, & do what I've told you to do. Install PS3 tables. Import to PS4. Dectivate PS4 & activate PRO as primary & see if your tables say "installed" as mine do.

I tried to do this with a fresh save file & my downloaded save file, the latter showing me my local high scores. I'm still connected to 54 friends in my online pro score or whatever it is. I can see my online all-time scores for the tables I obviously own. I am still without 80%+ of my content,.and working in a programmer/IT position I'm beginning to find this entire thing a bit ridiculous. I want access to my content!!!

Greg

*Edit* In regards to you repeating what I mentioned about content "waiting to download": there was a second part to that which is "However these tables displayed in the download queue disappear a short time later as the word 'playable' flashes on & quickly off the screen"
    Last edited by topes; 11-19-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Greg
    Go to the PS Store on your web browse. Click on your username and select "download list". Search for the tables and unlocks from the list and click on "download to your PS4" on each demo and unlock. This will add the tables to your download queue. Now turn your PS4 on and the tables will automatically download.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-20-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Default PS4 PRO problem

Go to the PS Store on your web browse. Click on your username and select "download list". Search for the tables and unlocks from the list and click on "download to your PS4" on each demo and unlock. This will add the tables to your download queue. Now turn your PS4 on and the tables will automatically download.
    If you would've read the replies to that original message, we're WAY past a simple solution like that...I'm still waiting for ZEN to reply to my latest message...

If you would've read the replies to that original message, we're WAY past a simple solution like that...I'm still waiting for ZEN to reply to my latest message...
    I read your previous replies, but there was no mention that you tried adding the tables to your queue through the download list. Your download list overrides the PS Store status on something is downloaded or not.

Default PS4 PRO problem

I read your previous replies, but there was no mention that you tried loading things to your queue through the download list. Your download list overrides the PS Store status on something is download ed or not.
    Again, way past that point. That was the first thing I did before I determined there was a problem, but thanks for bolding it though. I've given up on Zen figuring their own program out and escalated it to level 2 support from the PlayStation group...

Again, way past that point. That was the first thing I did before I determined there was a problem, but thanks for bolding it though. I've given up on Zen figuring their own program out and escalated it to level 2 support from the PlayStation group...
    No need to be rude, we're trying to help. Let me know if PS support isn't able to help.

I tried everything you said. I was able to get a few tables installed, they had drop-drowns which both said "what version". If I clicked both items I was able to get that table downloaded. Inside Zen 2 clicking on "download & play" brings me to a screen saying "No items are available" or something to that extent.

If I click on Import Tables inside the game I'm brought to a screen that lists everything I've ever downloaded, however the down arrow which lets you redownload every single other item in my list, over 3000 entries, is grayed out. This prevents me from re-downloading any of the demos and all my table/unlock items all the same. They still show as "installed" in the PS Store.

Perhaps someone there may want to grab a PS3, PS4, & a PRO, & do what I've told you to do. Install PS3 tables. Import to PS4. Dectivate PS4 & activate PRO as primary & see if your tables say "installed" as mine do.
    I have a PS4 Pro and all tables were imported/downloaded just fine. Can you tell me what tables are giving you the "No content available" error? Also, is your account based in North America or Europe?

Default PS4 PRO problem

I have a PS4 Pro and all tables were imported/downloaded just fine. Can you tell me what tables are giving you the "No content available" error? Also, is your account based in North America or Europe?
    I'm in NA, & it was every single demo table & whatever unlocks I have for purchases. And I don't know how, but the problem somehow resolved itself. I opened Zen a few hours after my last message & 4 of my tables were available. Randomly I opened it about 2 days ago & everything was there. I was never able to properly queue anything up for installation (via download list, import, store on PS4/PS App/Browser), however, so I have no clue how this situation was solved. I have a theory that I posted in Sony's Official Forums, but nobody's responded to my message yet.

There's 23GB in a folder on my PRO called "Others", & I assume (Sony doesn't give access to it) since every item I'm licensed for shows as installed (whether I have the game or not) that the PRO background downloaded & installed all the associated data. For example, all 57 licensed add-ons I have for Little Big Planet 3 are listed as "installed" (I "bought" them for free over time), yet I've never owned or installed the game.

I'm in NA, & it was every single demo table & whatever unlocks I have for purchases. And I don't know how, but the problem somehow resolved itself. I opened Zen a few hours after my last message & 4 of my tables were available. Randomly I opened it about 2 days ago & everything was there. I was never able to properly queue anything up for installation (via download list, import, store on PS4/PS App/Browser), however, so I have no clue how this situation was solved. I have a theory that I posted in Sony's Official Forums, but nobody's responded to my message yet.

There's 23GB in a folder on my PRO called "Others", & I assume (Sony doesn't give access to it) since every item I'm licensed for shows as installed (whether I have the game or not) that the PRO background downloaded & installed all the associated data. For example, all 57 licensed add-ons I have for Little Big Planet 3 are listed as "installed" (I "bought" them for free over time), yet I've never owned or installed the game.
    Weird - glad it all downloaded though!

Default PS4 PRO problem

Weird - glad it all downloaded though!
    I'm very happy as well, I have all my tables back! Unfortunately I still have 23GB of add-ons for games I don't have stuck on my console. My thinking is if I got the game(s) associated with the add-ons, then installed it & verified the add-ons ARE actually installed, I could finally delete all the data. Other than that there's nothing that can be done about it per Sony 😢

Angry also ps4 pro problem

Greg
    Same here,
    Bought a ps4 pro,
    can't access my tables.See them standing as installed trough the download table menu.everything stays gray in game...Fix???

Default PS4 PRO problem

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Same here,
    Bought a ps4 pro,
    can't access my tables.See them standing as installed trough the download table menu.everything stays gray in game...Fix???
    While I wouldn't call it a fix in the least bit, I was able to get my tables back. I don't know what exactly did it, but I'll tell you what I did. I restored my licenses on the PRO, still nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled ZEN, still nothing. I restored my licenses again, still nothing. I was fuming. I quit out & watched some YouTube videos, then I went to bed. A couple days later, 2 or 3 I'd say, I opened Zen again to work on the problem again. To my surprise all my tables were there. I'm not sure what order of actions did it, but I believe the restoration of the licenses & un/reinstall of Zen, followed by restoring licenses again made something click on the back end. While I never saw them in my download list my guess is that the tables finally downloaded while the system was in sleep mode. The # of tables & speed of your internet most likely will determine how long it takes for the tables to appear. Again nothing official as far as a proper procedure, it's just what I did. Good luck!

Post Ps4 pro

While I wouldn't call it a fix in the least bit, I was able to get my tables back. I don't know what exactly did it, but I'll tell you what I did. I restored my licenses on the PRO, still nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled ZEN, still nothing. I restored my licenses again, still nothing. I was fuming. I quit out & watched some YouTube videos, then I went to bed. A couple days later, 2 or 3 I'd say, I opened Zen again to work on the problem again. To my surprise all my tables were there. I'm not sure what order of actions did it, but I believe the restoration of the licenses & un/reinstall of Zen, followed by restoring licenses again made something click on the back end. While I never saw them in my download list my guess is that the tables finally downloaded while the system was in sleep mode. The # of tables & speed of your internet most likely will determine how long it takes for the tables to appear. Again nothing official as far as a proper procedure, it's just what I did. Good luck!
    Thanx Topes,i will give it a try...I think most of the the people who bought a ps pro didnt even try zen pinball on there new consoles,it whould be odd that we are the only ones with this (MAJOR) bug.I'll keep in touch to let you know how it evolves in a few days,hope to get my 34 tables back anyway grtz Alex

Wink solved

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Thanx Topes,i will give it a try...I think most of the the people who bought a ps pro didnt even try zen pinball on there new consoles,it whould be odd that we are the only ones with this (MAJOR) bug.I'll keep in touch to let you know how it evolves in a few days,hope to get my 34 tables back anyway grtz Alex
    Got my tables back...i erased my game from the HDD and redownloaded it from the library,there i could click on all of the dlc tables to.Strangely enough it downloaded and installed them within a second and i have the same memory capacity like before on my HDD,so they whore allready on my HDD butt the game didnt recognized them.Sorry about my English,did my best

ATTENTION ZEN STUDIOS - you took my money and now I cant access most of my tables.

PS STORE says "No Content was found". After the game tries to reload the tables.

I have renewed all of my licenses and that did not help. Please advice ASAP and send PM as needed. I am new here.

I am on a PS4. About 2 years ago I went on a spending spree and bought several tables - like 12-15. I remember having Tesela and Civil War and several others like Boba Fett and such. I had to make room on my Hard Drive and so I removed Zen Pinball 2 but knew I could reload it later.

Well I have and only a fraction of my table came back. Went to store and they say that content is no longer available. Yet clearly they are still selling it.

My PSN ID is Ace_Rifleman
    Last edited by Ace_Rifleman; 07-11-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_Rifleman View Post
    ATTENTION ZEN STUDIOS - you took my money and now I cant access most of my tables.

PS STORE says "No Content was found". After the game tries to reload the tables.

I have renewed all of my licenses and that did not help. Please advice ASAP and send PM as needed. I am new here.

I am on a PS4. About 2 years ago I went on a spending spree and bought several tables - like 12-15. I remember having Tesela and Civil War and several others like Boba Fett and such. I had to make room on my Hard Drive and so I removed Zen Pinball 2 but knew I could reload it later.

Well I have and only a fraction of my table came back. Went to store and they say that content is no longer available. Yet clearly they are still selling it.
    It's a known problem that is on Sony's end. The work around is going to the web browser version of the PS Store (sign in) and click on "download to PS4" for each table demo and unlock. Once you start up your PS4, it will automatically download them.
    Last edited by shogun00; 07-12-2017 at 06:53 AM.