• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Wicked
    I bought the Barcelona table on vita.
    Are you talking about the Super Football League table?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

I bought the Barcelona table on vita.
      Can't import to ps4
      Says the content is not for sale anymore. Doesn't see it for import and it won't let me buy it on ps4 either
      What region are you in, North America or Europe?

Comment

• Wicked
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        What region are you in, North America or Europe?
        Europe, and yes the Superleage Football table.

Comment

• Wicked
          • Dec 2014

Awesome, can anyone help me?

Again - I have bought a FC Barcelona table for Super League Football on PS Vita
          I cannot import the table at all to PS4 - it's not visible when I try to import.
          Will not give me the option to play.
          Buying will also not be possible because it will say something along the lines that I can't buy it because no content is available or no longer for sale.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Awesome, can anyone help me?

Again - I have bought a FC Barcelona table for Super League Football on PS Vita
            I cannot import the table at all to PS4 - it's not visible when I try to import.
            Will not give me the option to play.
            Buying will also not be possible because it will say something along the lines that I can't buy it because no content is available or no longer for sale.
            Can you try looking up the listing on the PSN store and let me know the exact wording on the table listing where it says it's not available? Thanks!

Comment

• Wicked
              • Dec 2014

Can you try looking up the listing on the PSN store and let me know the exact wording on the table listing where it says it's not available? Thanks!
              When I try to buy the table it says:

"There is no content.
              It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

In the PSN Store it says:

"Not available for purchase"

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

"There is no content.

Thanks - will check and see what might be going on.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

"There is no content.

This should now be fixed - let me know if you still have the same issue!

Comment

• webhead
                    • Dec 2014

Venom

This should now be fixed - let me know if you still have the same issue!
                    its still not downloading for me on the 360. Boo.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by webhead
                      its still not downloading for me on the 360. Boo.
                      The Venom download issue has been fixed, let me know if you still have trouble.

Comment

• digitalnicotine
                        • Oct 2015

Can't Play on PS4

Anyone else having the issue of the flippers being out of sync with real time? When I hit the button on either side, there is a delay, which has caused me to lose every ball because I'm used to playing on a version that works in real time. It's extremely frustrating. It happens on every table I have, and both button options for the flipper. I have Zen Pinball on all my devices, which is pretty much all of the devices that are current. (PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX360, Wii, WiiU, XBOX1, Ipad, Kindle, PS Vita, 3DSXL) This problem happens only on my PS4. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Or should I just delete it and save myself the frustration? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by digitalnicotine
                          Anyone else having the issue of the flippers being out of sync with real time? When I hit the button on either side, there is a delay, which has caused me to lose every ball because I'm used to playing on a version that works in real time. It's extremely frustrating. It happens on every table I have, and both button options for the flipper. I have Zen Pinball on all my devices, which is pretty much all of the devices that are current. (PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX360, Wii, WiiU, XBOX1, Ipad, Kindle, PS Vita, 3DSXL) This problem happens only on my PS4. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Or should I just delete it and save myself the frustration? Any help is appreciated.
                          Try adjusting your TV's input settings. Sometimes game modes/various input modes can cause pretty severe lag. (Also, welcome to the forum!)

Comment

• GothicValentine
                            • Oct 2015

Star Wars Tables Unable to Import from PS3

Hi,

I have imported all my other purchased tables from PS3, but I keep getting the following error message when I try to "purchase" the Star Wars tables and import them: WC-40355-7.

I called Sony and they said to restore my licenses, which I did. This didn't work.
                            The next step was to deactivate then reactivate my PS4, which I also did. This didn't work either.
                            He said the last step would be to delete ZP2 and then redownload everything. This hasn't seemed to help either.

The error code relates to a subaccount but I don't have ANY subaccounts on either my PS3 or PS4. Any other suggestions? I'm out of ideas. If I find something that works in the meantime, I'll update. I will retry the licenses & deactivating but my internet is slow so I'm not deleting & reinstalling games if I don't absolutely have to.

Thanks!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by GothicValentine
                              Hi,

I have imported all my other purchased tables from PS3, but I keep getting the following error message when I try to "purchase" the Star Wars tables and import them: WC-40355-7.

I called Sony and they said to restore my licenses, which I did. This didn't work.
                              The next step was to deactivate then reactivate my PS4, which I also did. This didn't work either.
                              He said the last step would be to delete ZP2 and then redownload everything. This hasn't seemed to help either.

The error code relates to a subaccount but I don't have ANY subaccounts on either my PS3 or PS4. Any other suggestions? I'm out of ideas. If I find something that works in the meantime, I'll update. I will retry the licenses & deactivating but my internet is slow so I'm not deleting & reinstalling games if I don't absolutely have to.

Thanks!
                              Try downloading the tables from your Related Items on your PS4 dash. Let me know if that doesn't work

Comment

• WicketdaEwok
                                • Nov 2015

Can't import Star Wars tables

I'm having the same issues that GothicValentine described above. I did everything Gothic did, and then probably more....I've probably spent around 8 plus hours trying everything I could think of to fix it over several days. I get the WC-40355-7 error on only the original Star Wars tables....all others, including the other SW tables like Heroes Within, have imported fine. Tried to download via Related Items, PC account...everything. Tried different orders, tried rebuilding the database, restoring rights, etc. I contacted Sony and they said it was a problem on the "game side."

Please help me figure this out...I'm a huge Star Wars/Pinball fan, and am dying to play those Star Wars tables...especially with the new movie coming out. I just hooked up my new PS4 about a week ago...one of the many selling points for me getting it was Zen Pinball table imports (I really, really love your games). I'm at the point where I would even buy the tables again...but it won't even let me do that because it knows I own them...it just won't let me download them. Like Gothics post above, I've never had any kind of sub wallet before, and again, all other tables have worked perfectly fine after import.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...