X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
    For some mad reason I can't import Epic Quest even though I owned the Table, all the other Tables imported ok. Heck even clicking on the 'Buy Table' Option it says Content not available.

***Suggestion***

Also I noticed something which should of been added, my pad switched off (ran out of juice) but the table didn't go into Pause Menu. So I lost the Ball as a result.
    Have you tried downloading the EQ demo? Download it, restart and see if that helps.

Comment

• Raduga
      • Dec 2013

Sign in/download issues

Hi,

Are there issues at the moment with accessing the online content?
      I have ZP2 downloaded for the PS4 but have been unable to import any tables. After a few seconds on scanning for available tables to import, the PS4 displays a message stating connection to the servers has been lost. Then ZP2 pops a message saying I must sign in to PSN to continue. I can still pop out to the PS4 homescreen and browse friends etc.
      Back to Zen - same message.
      And now, just after I thought I was getting somewhere when the scan was taking longer than usual, I get the message 'This service is currently undergoing maintenance'

Any help/advice you can offer would be appreciated.

Rad.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Raduga
        Hi,

Are there issues at the moment with accessing the online content?
        I have ZP2 downloaded for the PS4 but have been unable to import any tables. After a few seconds on scanning for available tables to import, the PS4 displays a message stating connection to the servers has been lost. Then ZP2 pops a message saying I must sign in to PSN to continue. I can still pop out to the PS4 homescreen and browse friends etc.
        Back to Zen - same message.
        And now, just after I thought I was getting somewhere when the scan was taking longer than usual, I get the message 'This service is currently undergoing maintenance'

Any help/advice you can offer would be appreciated.

Rad.
        You're the first to report anything like this - have you restarted the PS4 and tried again? Let me know if that doesn't work

Comment

• Raduga
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          You're the first to report anything like this - have you restarted the PS4 and tried again? Let me know if that doesn't work
          I had restarted several times and and testing network settings before trying to import tables - none of which helped.

That said, it has now worked and I have all the tables imported. It looks like it was connection issues to the store, for some reason. Maybe just a busy period?

Anyway, all sorted and thanks for your reply.
          I'm going to have a blast on Clone Wars

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Raduga
            I had restarted several times and and testing network settings before trying to import tables - none of which helped.

That said, it has now worked and I have all the tables imported. It looks like it was connection issues to the store, for some reason. Maybe just a busy period?

Anyway, all sorted and thanks for your reply.
            I'm going to have a blast on Clone Wars
            Awesome! Glad it's working, let me know if it gives you trouble again

Comment

• Chopper
              • Dec 2013

Why the multiplayer mode is absent in the PS4?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Chopper
                Why the multiplayer mode is absent in the PS4?
                Local is there but online MP is not, since barely anyone ever used it. Sorry! We do have plans to rework the online MP for future iterations though.

Comment

• Raduga
                  • Dec 2013

Awesome! Glad it's working, let me know if it gives you trouble again
                  Only other issue I've had (lets call this one a bug report), and this has happened a couple of times - when I quit by holding the PS button and select the 'Close Application' option, press OK on ZEN Pinball, The PS4 goes back to the home screen but is completely unresponsive. No button inputs work, and the background image is static. After a few minutes of waiting, the PS4 turns itself off. I can then turn on and begin operations as normal.

Comment

• Chopper
                    • Dec 2013

Local is there but online MP is not, since barely anyone ever used it. Sorry! We do have plans to rework the online MP for future iterations though.
                    Very sad and maybe it is still to come as an update.
                    Thank you for the quick reply

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                      Writer of Guides
                      • Apr 2011

Can't Import or Buy EPIC QUEST?!

I still can't import Epic Quest, even if I go to the actual store to select Buy it says "Content Not Available!"

I'm in the UK so what is this a UK relegated issue?
                      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
                        I still can't import Epic Quest, even if I go to the actual store to select Buy it says "Content Not Available!"

I'm in the UK so what is this a UK relegated issue?
                        I've had one other report of EQ not unlocking, we'll look into it

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                          Writer of Guides
                          • Apr 2011

I've had one other report of EQ not unlocking, we'll look into it
                          Barbs to the rescue!
                          Thanks Barbs, appreciate it.

I do wonder if it's a UK thing, was the other report a UK related user as well?
                          Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 12-19-2013, 02:24 AM.
                          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Rafie
                            • May 2012

Question folks. Did any of you unlock both trophies for Dr. Strange, but no trophy popped? It happened to me. I did both the Eye of Agamatto and Shuma Gorath requirements, but the trophies never appeared. I wonder why. Also something is going on with Zen Pinball 2 telling me that I need to purchase packs to play the game. I've already purchased the packs. What's going on?! Is anyone else having this problem. I hope so, because that would suck if I was the only one experiencing this.
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• donTeflon
                              • Dec 2010

Epic Quest not unlocking

I'm situated in Norway and have successfully imported all tables except Epic Quest. It seems it can't find the unlock file from the PS Store. I can download the Epic Quest trial table, but not unlock it.
                              Last edited by donTeflon; 12-19-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• shogun00
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Rafie
                                Question folks. Did any of you unlock both trophies for Dr. Strange, but no trophy popped? It happened to me. I did both the Eye of Agamatto and Shuma Gorath requirements, but the trophies never appeared. I wonder why. Also something is going on with Zen Pinball 2 telling me that I need to purchase packs to play the game. I've already purchased the packs. What's going on?! Is anyone else having this problem. I hope so, because that would suck if I was the only one experiencing this.
                                Already a known problem and a workaround has been discovered.

In short, just re-download one of the table pack unlocks (I went with the Avengers Unlock myself).

BTW, why are you posting this in the PS4 thread?

Comment

Working...