Thread: No Mercy Appreciation Thread

Smile No Mercy Appreciation Thread

I thought it'd be cool to give props to the developer's for making such a fun game for 10 bucks. Post up your fondest online moments or just general praise for your favorite things about The Punisher: No Mercy.

The first thing I'd like to mention is the great level design. As a longtime fan of arena fps's like Quake 3 & Unreal Tournament, and one who's downloaded tons of user-made maps for UT3, I know the importance of quality level design. There isn't a map in No Mercy that isn't both memorable and fun to play. I didn't expect the maps to have such a unique visual style either, it's impressive to me that these aren't just more levels that could have appeared in UT3.

Well, I find pistol to be really powerful and it's fun. I've once defeated five people attacking me at the same time (I was the super-Punisher) with a pistol.

I think it is a pretty good game for 10 bucks. I play it a lot , like i say to myself I'll just play for a few and get off and then like 2 hours fly by.

I absolutely love this game. Huger Punisher fan since I've gotten into comics the many years ago. I been waiting for this game since I first got hooked on Goldeneye 64.