Thread: What happened to the Star Wars tournaments for the second set of three???

Unhappy What happened to the Star Wars tournaments for the second set of three???

After almost giving up on checking the tournament logo. They were finally there, Stars Wars tournies with no scores, CRAZY. First, ROTJ rebuts its score every week. Then, no tournies for months, and let's never talk about Obi-Wan's Light Saber again for fear of our lives and the repercussions that may follow. But truly, I call Shenanigans and crave a Dr. Strange Tournament. Please Zen give that retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
    After almost giving up on checking the vidmate tournament logo. They were finally there, Stars Wars tournies with no tutuapp scores, CRAZY. First, ROTJ rebuts its score every week. Then, no tournies for months, and let's never talk about Obi-Wan's Light Saber again for fear of our lives and the repercussions that may plex follow. But truly, I call Shenanigans and crave a Dr. Strange Tournament. Please Zen give that retribution.
    All would love to see that features on board, I guess there was a lot of rumours around this.

With Regards,
    Merdu Pulte
    Last edited by merdupulte; 09-20-2018 at 08:00 PM.

I did continue directing tournaments, working at some of the most prestigious. We allowed her that opportunity, and more than a few men were upset that we ... Who knows what would have happened ifJean had continued playing?