Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for some PS4 Buddies for Zen Pinball 2

Add me up. Username is inuitdude

Playing on PS4

Hi, I added all of you in this thread, except CQB (couldn't find). I play mainly on PS4, additionally on Vita I play lots of games, Zen Pinball is just one of many, so I'm not the best. But I actually just got 199M on Portal, I think I never got over 100M before on any table. You guys have some impressive scores by the way.

For people who haven't posted in this thread yet, feel free to add me: JUMPhil_JcB
    - Please do mention Pinball.
    PSN: JUMPhil_JcB

I play this game more than any other but don't have many scores and friends to compare to. I'm on PS3/Vita and PS4. Please send me a friend request mentioning pinball. I'd love to join you all on the new tables.

PSN ID: Bplus_plus

I just bought a bunch of tables. I've been playing pinball since the late 70's. Feel free to add me.

PSN ID: dreadyzzz

I've spent more time on the vita version of ZP2 than anything else over these past couple months. Add me, psn is TwinsanityFOE and I have almost all of the tables.

Just added everyone from the thread, if anyone wants to play a few rounds I'll be on tomorrow morning :-D

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MindEvo; 11-03-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Looky what- who I found from pokin' around here! I'm Captivethumb! Mostly been hangin' around Ace Combat Infinity,till now- don't expect great impressions from me, I'm an 'old geezer'! started on PS3, now mostly on 4!

My wife got me a PS4 for out anniversary. Best wife ever!

PSN = Everly1973

Default New to befriending

bein' new to the friends thing, is it OK to send a 'shotgun' request to 10 people @ once? Old geezers like to know!- Been doin' lots of single friends via Ace Combat, so Have a small handle on it. Johnny

Hi all, please feel free to add this fellow pinball fan.

PS4 ID: THE_MAC_33

Default Add us

Add me please

PSN: foreverhell

My girlfriend

PSN: Elenye_

And my friend

PSN: GalS2015

Ps4 cherylofficial

If anyone is interested in playing Zen Pinball 2 (and/or The Pinball Arcade) in a pinball league and interact with other pinball minded people, you're most welcome to join our facebook pinball club. You can find us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pspinball/

You can also add me on PSN if you like: KingCat78

Thanks

Jon
    Last edited by KingCat78; 03-28-2016 at 06:10 PM.

I've just moved over from Ps3 to ps4 and installed all my zen pinball tables, feel free to add me

Psn. Kev_Toddy

Hello, i am a new zen Pinball Gamer.

Nobody of my friends are play pinball. I play on PS4

Please add me Thanks and regards

PSN Name: Lord_Tyrion_GoT

Default Also Looking for PS4 Adds

Hey folks. Just got a PS4 and looking to add some Zen Pinball players to my high score lists.

I'm ThriftyD on PSN.

I'll also start adding folks in the thread.

Thanks!

Hi, everyone. I added many people for Zen Pinball back when I was playing on PS3. And now I'm on PS4 and I saw this thread and I added everyone from here that I could find on PSN.

My PSN id is emboliformis, feel free to add me, but please say something about pinball in your friend request

Hello all, I've sent out friend requests to everyone in the thread. For any newcomers, add me. I play on PS4 and Vita. I've caught the bug and will be buying up all the tables eventually. Currently have 3 star wars, balls of glory, and Marvel Spider-Man +3 pack. I'm going to end up buying the Portal and Walking Dead tables before the end of the weekend. Probably more.

PSN: DeadlyPurpose

To everyone I sent friend requests to, I look forward to seeing you all on the leaderboards!

I've gotten a good number of friends from this board on my leaderboards now. It's exciting! As I predicted, I've already set about purchasing all the tables. I just have a few to finish up.

To all my newly added friends, I look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Last edited by DeadlyPurpose; 10-23-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyPurpose View Post
    I've gotten a good number of friends from this board on my leaderboards now. It's exciting! As I predicted, I've already set about purchasing all the tables. I just have a few to finish up.

To all my newly added friends, I look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Welcome to the forums!

Switched from the WiiU to the PS4 and looking for new Pinball Friends. Please feel free to add me. PSN: TFHfony

Thanks!

Default New to Zen Pinball on PS4

I just bought a PS4 and downloaded Zen Pinball a few days ago. I'm still trying out tables and deciding what to buy, but I need to find some friends to play with. Feel free to add me. PSN: TheQueen1112

Default Add me too psn- dray6181

I have a little over half the tables and also play in a league!
    Which means i will have them all soon lol

IMG_1229.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueen1112 View Post
    I just bought a PS4 and downloaded Zen Pinball a few days ago. I'm still trying out tables and deciding what to buy, but I need to find some friends to play with. Feel free to add me. PSN: TheQueen1112
    Quote Originally Posted by dray6181 View Post
    I have a little over half the tables and also play in a league!
    Which means i will have them all soon lol
    Welcome to the forums! If either of you need table recommendations, don't hesitate to ask - just let us know what tables you like (and don't like) so far and I'll be happy to help.

Default Looking for pinball friends

I recently switched from PC to PS4 and Vita, so I need some friends on PSN to compare scores with. I've bought all the tables but haven't posted a score on all of them yet, but I will get there!

I've sent a friend request to some people in this thread and already got some accepts which is awesome. Feel free to add me as well, my PSN id is: HaraldTH

Quote Originally Posted by HaraldTH View Post
    I recently switched from PC to PS4 and Vita, so I need some friends on PSN to compare scores with. I've bought all the tables but haven't posted a score on all of them yet, but I will get there!

I've sent a friend request to some people in this thread and already got some accepts which is awesome. Feel free to add me as well, my PSN id is: HaraldTH
    Welcome to the forum!

Default looking for friends

I have every table except the football league one which is no longer available. My ps4 username is cantankerous--

My psn is SWFCnV looking for other pinball players thanks

Default Looking friends

I started Playing Zen Pinball when the PS4 Pro came out late last year . I am really getting into this .

Everyone please add me

User Name bart50

Same here. ==> leond84

Can you play against others online on PS4? I have it on the Vita and there I saw the online option.

Default Looking for buddies

Please add me for the pinball highscore list

Psn: roonekoos

I play a lot of other games too.

Just started playing on PS4, and looking for some new people to play with. I have most of the tables, but I still need to buy a few more, feel free to add me, I am on most evenings, mostly playing pinball either this one or the other one.

PSN: Altogetherokay