Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Finding older Tables?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default Finding older Tables for the PS3?

    Hi, new member here with a question. I was wondering if some of the older tables are still available somewhere. I don't see them in the Playstation Store. And there's no icons in the Zen Pinball Menu. I was looking at the table guides and was hoping to buy some of the tables. Specifically Agents, BioLab, Buccaneer, Nightmare Mansion, Pasha, Rome and Speed Machine. I bought a bunch of the other ones like Paranormal, Epic Quest and Sorcerer's Lair.
    Last edited by Doom2112; 12-27-2013 at 10:31 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom2112 View Post
    Hi, new member here with a question. I was wondering if some of the older tables are still available somewhere. I don't see them in the Playstation Store. And there's no icons in the Zen Pinball Menu. I was looking at the table guides and was hoping to buy some of the tables. Specifically Agents, BioLab, Buccaneer, Nightmare Mansion, Pasha, Rome and Speed Machine. I bought a bunch of the other ones like Paranormal, Epic Quest and Sorcerer's Lair.
    Nope- check here for details: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...9274#post49274

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Thanks Barbie but I should have specified I'm looking for the tables for the PS3.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom2112 View Post
    Thanks Barbie but I should have specified I'm looking for the tables for the PS3.
    Yeah, not sure why all of the PFX2 tables never came over to ZP2. Biolab and some others are awesome!
    PSN ID: mdh71

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Is there any way to get them? Can I get Zen Pinball 1 somewhere?

  6. #6
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warped Trekker View Post
    Yeah, not sure why all of the PFX2 tables never came over to ZP2. Biolab and some others are awesome!
    It's because Microsoft made an exclusive deal with them on those.

  7. #7
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom2112 View Post
    Is there any way to get them? Can I get Zen Pinball 1 somewhere?
    No on both! Those tables you have listed above are exclusive to the 360.

    Zen Pinball 1 is no longer available for purchase. Once ZP2 released, Zen requested for ZP1 to be removed from the storefront and Sony obliged.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Alrighty then. That's too bad. Thanks for the help everyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •