Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Leaderboard problem on ps4 version

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default Leaderboard problem on ps4 version

    I have a toon of friend in my list have zen pinball and a ps4 trophy in many table ......in playstation vita i see all and i have 10-12 friend or more in any table
    On playstation 4 i have only 3 to 5 friend in leaderboard (and everyone have trophy on ps4)

    Not find my friend result on other table.... problem with zen server and my account?

    I try to delete and reinstall more more time....same e situation

    I try to deactivate cloud save on ps4 no work

    For my trophy i need to logout login every time for see in ps4 version

    Barbie is possibile for you to investigate my leaderboard problem on your server?

    Says that Thank's for zen studio for a great job and a best pinball game in the market

    Sorry for my poor english

    Psn id: Furiolo

  2. #2

    Default

    Try doing a network test on your PS4 and see if that helps.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default :(

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Try doing a network test on your PS4 and see if that helps.
    Barbie i verify the internet connection more times but working fine and problem not solving

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiolo View Post
    Barbie i verify the internet connection more times but working fine and problem not solving
    Thanks for letting me know - I'll let the team know this isn't working.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Thanks very much Barbie you'r precious

    Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I have more of 100 people in my friend list.....is possibile part of problem?

    For example assasins creed black flag have an issue for player have more of 99 friend's list

    Is possibile zen pinball not support over 99 friends?

  7. #7

    Default

    I don't think it's an issue of # of friends, but the good news is that we have a patch coming - I'll post when it's ready!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I don't think it's an issue of # of friends, but the good news is that we have a patch coming - I'll post when it's ready!
    Thank's Very much barbie you are fantastic

  9. #9

    Default

    Since last week, I also have a leaderboard problem: ZP PS4 can't find any of my friends' scores to calculate team score and show the rankings per table etc. and when I access the leaderbords ZP says my friends aren't ranked, but they were before!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlon View Post
    Since last week, I also have a leaderboard problem: ZP PS4 can't find any of my friends' scores to calculate team score and show the rankings per table etc. and when I access the leaderbords ZP says my friends aren't ranked, but they were before!
    Sorry about that - Patch should clear up all the leaderboard gunk.

  11. #11

    Default

    Patch has been posted, let me know if you still have issues with connectivity/leaderboards!

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hi I'm still having the friends scores leaderboard and pro scores issue described above. It's as if zen client can't find my friends.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMachine View Post
    Hi I'm still having the friends scores leaderboard and pro scores issue described above. It's as if zen client can't find my friends.
    Even since the latest patch?

  14. #14
    Junior Member Gustauve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Edwardsville, IL
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMachine View Post
    Hi I'm still having the friends scores leaderboard and pro scores issue described above. It's as if zen client can't find my friends.
    The scoreboards for the Ps4 are only for the Ps4.So if your friends don't play ZP2 on Ps4 then they won't show up. The Vita and PS3 share scoreboards.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Even since the latest patch?
    Yep. Still as of today. I even deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled. Called my buddy and he is not having the issue. None of my friends scores on any of the tables will show up. If i filter just to "my scores" they show up but nothing when trying to view my friends scores. "It just says loading, then it changes to "none of your friends are ranked on this table yet" even though i know they are. Been this way since the patch came out. I didn't have the problem at all before the patch.


    ZEE

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMachine View Post
    Yep. Still as of today. I even deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled. Called my buddy and he is not having the issue. None of my friends scores on any of the tables will show up. If i filter just to "my scores" they show up but nothing when trying to view my friends scores. "It just says loading, then it changes to "none of your friends are ranked on this table yet" even though i know they are. Been this way since the patch came out. I didn't have the problem at all before the patch.


    ZEE
    Wow that's no good - online stuff okay in other games, just not ZP? Have you tried logging out/in without leaving the game, or doing a network test?

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Wow that's no good - online stuff okay in other games, just not ZP? Have you tried logging out/in without leaving the game, or doing a network test?
    YEah everything else network related works, chat, call of duty, store, etc... no network issues. Ethernet plugged directly in to router...
    :/

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Wow that's no good - online stuff okay in other games, just not ZP? Have you tried logging out/in without leaving the game, or doing a network test?
    Its working this morning. Not sure what changed but the scores are showing up now.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMachine View Post
    Its working this morning. Not sure what changed but the scores are showing up now.
    Good! Let me know if it gives you any trouble again

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I had the same problem a week ago, all online scores would take a few minutes to load. I can confirm as of last night it now loads the scores quickly and I also don't get the offline/sign-in message I was getting before. Thanks for the patch!

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I'm still having this problem. I confirmed that I installed the January patch, but some friends still do not show up. Any suggestions?

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevadan View Post
    I'm still having this problem. I confirmed that I installed the January patch, but some friends still do not show up. Any suggestions?
    This is a problem for me as well, but I can add a little more information.

    Nevadan and I are friends, I can see his scores, but he can't see mine, which is strange. There are other guys on my list who can't see mine and I can't see theirs.

    I don't really think this is limited to ZP2 though, at least on PS4. I have issues with friends scores not showing up in Resogun as well.

    Anything you could find out would be helpful. My PSN ID is same as here: JJ-F1

    Thanks.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ-F1 View Post
    This is a problem for me as well, but I can add a little more information.

    Nevadan and I are friends, I can see his scores, but he can't see mine, which is strange. There are other guys on my list who can't see mine and I can't see theirs.

    I don't really think this is limited to ZP2 though, at least on PS4. I have issues with friends scores not showing up in Resogun as well.

    Anything you could find out would be helpful. My PSN ID is same as here: JJ-F1

    Thanks.
    I'm seeing a few more similar reports of this going on this week - I'll definitely let the team know!

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Thank you.

    If you need any additional information from me, please let me know.

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thanks for checking. I really need to see JJ's scores so I can beat 'em.

  26. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I'm having same issue. Some friends not showing up on my lists yet I show on theirs.... Help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •