• View 4

0 0%
  • View 5

4 20.00%
  • View 6

2 10.00%

Thread: What is you favourite view?

Default What is you favourite view?

Just out of curiousity (and because I still tend to switch and try out from time to time) - what is your preferred view mode for playing?

Mine is 5 usually.

Though on tesla i only use view 2 and on shaman i use 5 or 1 depending on how im playing.

Interesting. Does anybody else different angles for different tables?

Anybody playing on angle 4? :-D

we tend to play all tables on 1w - sometimes we do fat finger the controller and end up with something else for a short time, lol

Currently I switch between 3, 5 and 6.

3 and 5 are somewhat similar. As far as I have noticed they only differ in their behaviour when the ball goes to the upper part of the screen (scrolling vs. zoom-out). I am still unsure whether 5 is really comfortable to play. I am too much used to the scrolling of the good old pinball sims. :-)

Anyway, 6 is great because it has the most ontop view, making shots easier - at least for me. The downside though is, that everything becomes rather small, and lots of screenspace has to be wasted.

So in the end it is a rather tough decision - at least for me. But I think switching is not good either, because it changes the view and so your "shooting points" look different.

I normally play in view 5 but today I was accidentally playing in view 2 and was playing pretty good with it.

I do change views depending on what im doing but i tend to use 3 more than any other

i normally use view 6 because i know & love this angle from other pinballs (ProPinball Series, Visual Pinball...)