Thread: BUG: Sound clips become cut short after too many balls click

Default BUG: Sound clips become cut short after too many balls click

On tables where the balls spin around extremely fast before a multiball, I noticed that soundbites become cut at the beginning. After causing the problem on one table, it spreads to all the others until the game is reset. I have noticed this behavior on the following tables:

Iron Man, when Vortex Beam mode starts
    Infinity Gauntlet, after activating the three Powerballs by hitting the bumpers
    Return of the Jedi, at the beginning of Death Star Multiball

Any others?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post
    On tables where the balls spin around extremely fast before a multiball, I noticed that soundbites become cut at the beginning. After causing the problem on one table, it spreads to all the others until the game is reset. I have noticed this behavior on the following tables:

Any others?
    If you are talking about the iOS platform, I have already reported the bug on the Infinity Gauntlet table when starting up the red gem mission some sound effects are lost. I wasn't aware of the other 2.

Looks like it also occurs upon activating Avengers Multiball in Fear Itself

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post

Any others?
    What device are you playing on?