Thread: Transitioning from Zen Pinall 2, but something is missing.

Default Transitioning from Zen Pinall 2, but something is missing.

When you guys were taking suggestions for ZP2 before it was released, I proposed a feature that was finally included in the game, but unfortunately is missing in FX2.

If by any chance it's possible to tweak it at this point, please include an option to split special ball effects in two:
    1) Ball Trail ON/OFF
    2) Single-switch Scoring ON/OFF

Arcade style scoring is extremely helpful when developing deep scoring routes and tactics, but for me the ball trail ruins the experience.
    Having included this great feature in ZP2, I think FX2 users would appreciate it as well.

Interesting; the Steam version of FX2 has that. I have ball trails off but scoring on, just like you described.

Quote Originally Posted by M1N0RA View Post
    When you guys were taking suggestions for ZP2 before it was released, I proposed a feature that was finally included in the game, but unfortunately is missing in FX2.

If by any chance it's possible to tweak it at this point, please include an option to split special ball effects in two:
    1) Ball Trail ON/OFF
    2) Single-switch Scoring ON/OFF

Arcade style scoring is extremely helpful when developing deep scoring routes and tactics, but for me the ball trail ruins the experience.
    Having included this great feature in ZP2, I think FX2 users would appreciate it as well.
    Even was going to say the same at that point of time, it will surely be a great add on.