Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dennis
    • Jan 2014

How does this game work?

I open this game in Nintendo 3DS but can't seem to get it to work. Using the ABYX buttons and arrows I can turn cards in the deck and pick up cards and move them but they won't release to the new location. The program doesn't work at all using only the stylus since the cards are displayed only in the upper view screen. How do I move the cards with the stylus only? Do I have a corrupt download or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Dennis
    I open this game in Nintendo 3DS but can't seem to get it to work. Using the ABYX buttons and arrows I can turn cards in the deck and pick up cards and move them but they won't release to the new location. The program doesn't work at all using only the stylus since the cards are displayed only in the upper view screen. How do I move the cards with the stylus only? Do I have a corrupt download or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.
    Go to the main menu, click options and it gives you the choice between stylus and the control pad. Once you click the stylus option, it'll allow you to use just the stylus to control everything via the touch screen

Comment

Working...