Thread: Tournament Button / Update Bug

Default Tournament Button / Update Bug

Not serious bugs, but I thought I would mention them anyway...

After logging into Pinball FX2 (with Internet connection), the grid of tables available to play and purchase appears as expected. However, when clicking on the Tournament button at the bottom, it shows the message "No tournament is running at this moment. Please check later." This is fine, but after clicking the OK button, and waiting about 15 seconds, the grid clears (no tables showing), and there are only 12 clear tiles in a 4x3 configuration. Note that this appears to be a mouse-related bug, not keyboard.

I can get them back by clicking on the shopping cart icon (Restore Tables), or by closing and reopening Pinball FX2, but then for some reason after clicking the shopping cart icon, it also brings up an update icon for the Tesla Table (which I have purchased). Upon clicking on the table and then clicking the Update Table option, it appears to start updating (or contacting the server) very briefly, before simply clearing off the screen. The Update Table option and it's associated icon still remain.

There are similar bugs that exist, which I will attempt to research and document in future posts.

Weird!! Thanks for the report!