Thread: Currency display in store

Default Currency display in store

Hello,
    Wow! I love CastleStorm on Steam, and my initial impressions of the Android version are fantastic. I seem to get some minor lag in loading cut scenes (Nexus 7 - 2012), but nothing annoying. The only apparent bug I have noticed is that the currency symbol in the store is a ? instead of a $. I have a US based account, but am currently overseas, so it is possibly a localization problem with the store and not the game itself? I don't know enough how the store works to be sure, but wanted to point it out.

Also, I just want to confirm that the VIP status purchase will carry over from the Beta to release? I couldn't help but purchase it immediately to support you guys and your awesome game, but I'm hoping I'll get to keep it after the Beta is over!

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback on the missing currency characters!

Non-consumable purchases, like the VIP and Remove Ads are tied to your google store account, so they will carry over to any version of the game and any device you play on, as long as you're signed in with the same account to the store.
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios

confirmed, im in London, UK and for me it says "?" before the value where it should be a "£" symbol.. possible localization issue.
    Henry Ford - "don't find fault, find remedy"

Same with the euro symbool. (The Netherlands)