X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Immortal
    Developer
    • Nov 2009

Bug report howto

If you encounter any Bug or Issue while you playing CastleStorm then please use the following template to report an issue to us:
    • The version of your system and the the name of your device.
    • Did you have an active internet or facebook connection?
    • Frequency (How often does it happen to you? For example: Always, just one time)
    • Date when you encounter this bug first time (This helps identify which game version or patch version caused this issue)
    • Describe what is the issue you've encountered is. (For example: activating the game or any specific part of the game, like missions, achievments, etc)
    • Help us to understand the flow and inform us what did you do exactly when this error occuered?
    • Screenshot is a great help, so if you can capture the bug please send it to us.

Thank you for your feedback!
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios
  • milessmith
    Banned
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Immortal
    If you encounter any Bug or Issue while you playing CastleStorm then please use the following template to report an issue to us:
    • The version of your system and the the name of your device.
    • Did you have an active internet or facebook connection?
    • Frequency (How often does it happen to you? For example: Always, just one time)
    • Date when you encounter this bug first time (This helps identify which game version or patch version caused this issue)
    • Describe what is the issue you've encountered is. (For example: activating the game or any specific part of the game, like missions, achievments, etc)
    • Help us to understand the flow and inform us what did you do exactly when this error occuered?
    • Screenshot is a great help, so if you can capture the bug please send it to us.

Thank you for your feedback!
    yes i also want to know hope is there anyone who can help me out too.

Comment

• MilliElektra
      • Dec 2019

Bug on IOS

Is this the right thread to report the bug?

The APP crashes on IPad
      Enough free space
      I have a Facebook account
      The IOS Menu which is at the bottom is shortly vertically on the right side, then everything is like before the starting of the app.
      It don t opens

C39EEFEE-C283-4679-855C-CEBED820ACF8.jpeg

I just saw... on iPhone 8 it don t Opens either 22.02.2020
      Last edited by MilliElektra; 02-22-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...