Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Problem with marvel pinball civil war.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default Problem with marvel pinball civil war.

    Did somebody have problem with installion civil war on ps 3?? This morning i buy it on playstation store and install but zen pinball 2 cant see it. I havent demo version of this table and i buy it but for now nothing is change. Please help....

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Seriously nobody cant help?? When I buy on PSN table civil war for ps3 none of the programs cant read it. I try in marvel pinball, zen & zen2 but this table isnt exist. Please help.....

  3. #3

    Default

    Make sure you are downloading the correct unlock for PS3 (and not the Vita version). If you have the right one downloaded, open up Zen Pinball 2 and hit the import button to see if it will pop up. Let me know if that works or not.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Check check check.... I am downloaded right version (ps3) but when i click import button its no resluts.. O and I have only demo version zen 2 and marvel pinball maybe this is problem?? This will be my first table. i dont now what is problem.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grubero87 View Post
    Check check check.... I am downloaded right version (ps3) but when i click import button its no resluts.. O and I have only demo version zen 2 and marvel pinball maybe this is problem?? This will be my first table. i dont now what is problem.
    Try downloading both the unlock and the demo for the Civil War table, restart Zen Pinball 2 and see if that helps.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hmmmm i install marvel pinball and zen 2 but their isnt demo table civil wars... O right i will install once more...

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grubero87 View Post
    Hmmmm i install marvel pinball and zen 2 but their isnt demo table civil wars... O right i will install once more...
    On the PSN store there should be 2 listings, one is the Civil War table unlock, one is the demo. You'll want to download both of them

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Their isnt demo civil war on psn. I look every where. I can only download full version table( because i buy it) but thier isnt any sgin of demo version this table. When I install marvel pinball demo their are 4 tables wolverine, spiderman, ironman and blade. On zen is exactly the same. O and thank you for your time

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    And here i see fun fact when i install marvel pinball its only 166 mb but info before you download is 269 mb. I dont know how i can play this table...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grubero87 View Post
    Their isnt demo civil war on psn. I look every where. I can only download full version table( because i buy it) but thier isnt any sgin of demo version this table. When I install marvel pinball demo their are 4 tables wolverine, spiderman, ironman and blade. On zen is exactly the same. O and thank you for your time
    Are you in North America or Europe?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    From Europe country Poland.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •