Thread: Problem with marvel pinball civil war.

Default Problem with marvel pinball civil war.

Did somebody have problem with installion civil war on ps 3?? This morning i buy it on playstation store and install but zen pinball 2 cant see it. I havent demo version of this table and i buy it but for now nothing is change. Please help....

Seriously nobody cant help?? When I buy on PSN table civil war for ps3 none of the programs cant read it. I try in marvel pinball, zen & zen2 but this table isnt exist. Please help.....

Make sure you are downloading the correct unlock for PS3 (and not the Vita version). If you have the right one downloaded, open up Zen Pinball 2 and hit the import button to see if it will pop up. Let me know if that works or not.

Check check check.... I am downloaded right version (ps3) but when i click import button its no resluts.. O and I have only demo version zen 2 and marvel pinball maybe this is problem?? This will be my first table. i dont now what is problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubero87 View Post
    Check check check.... I am downloaded right version (ps3) but when i click import button its no resluts.. O and I have only demo version zen 2 and marvel pinball maybe this is problem?? This will be my first table. i dont now what is problem.
    Try downloading both the unlock and the demo for the Civil War table, restart Zen Pinball 2 and see if that helps.

Hmmmm i install marvel pinball and zen 2 but their isnt demo table civil wars... O right i will install once more...

Hmmmm i install marvel pinball and zen 2 but their isnt demo table civil wars... O right i will install once more...
    On the PSN store there should be 2 listings, one is the Civil War table unlock, one is the demo. You'll want to download both of them

Their isnt demo civil war on psn. I look every where. I can only download full version table( because i buy it) but thier isnt any sgin of demo version this table. When I install marvel pinball demo their are 4 tables wolverine, spiderman, ironman and blade. On zen is exactly the same. O and thank you for your time

And here i see fun fact when i install marvel pinball its only 166 mb but info before you download is 269 mb. I dont know how i can play this table...

Their isnt demo civil war on psn. I look every where. I can only download full version table( because i buy it) but thier isnt any sgin of demo version this table. When I install marvel pinball demo their are 4 tables wolverine, spiderman, ironman and blade. On zen is exactly the same. O and thank you for your time
    Are you in North America or Europe?

From Europe country Poland.