Thread: Little icons on table selection screen?

Default Little icons on table selection screen?

When I'm looking at the grid of tables to choose from, several of the ones I've unlocked have this little white icon at the top, looks like a little mouse sitting there or something. They are positioned at various places long the top for each table, and some of my unlocked tables don't have this icon at all. What is that thing?

It's most likely the icons for the achievements you have unlocked on that table. On the PS3 version, they are little medals.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's most likely the icons for the achievements you have unlocked on that table. On the PS3 version, they are little medals.
    Yeah it shows trophy icons or something for achievements on each. I believe there's also something that denotes the fact you are the pinball king on a table (highest score among your friends).

Hmm, I replied saying that the icons do look like tiny medals now that I have the suggestion of what to look for, and that they do seem to match up with my achievements. Seems like some of my posts have been deleted from this forum. Anyway, thanks!