Thread: Profile Corrupted!

Angry Profile Corrupted!

I decided to play some CastleStorm this morning. I thought it a bit odd that I didn't get prompted to try for the daily reward, but continued the campaign anyway and everything else seemed to be working perfectly normal. Afterwards, while browsing the Google's Play Store, I noticed that CastleStorm had an update available. I wondered if that might be why the daily reward didn't show up. After downloading the update, I opened CastleStorm intending to check if the reward might now appear. The app got as far as displaying a small green (loading?) icon that read Google+ and then crashed . I rebooted the app and was met with a pop-up notification that informed me that my profile was corrupted and the game would load a default profile instead. Yep, I have lost all progress and am back at square one. Obviously, I am not pleased.

Nexus 7
    Android 4.4.2
    CastleStorm v.1.16
    Last edited by Pinhead; 02-24-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks for reporting the issue! I'm sorry that you've lost your progress - we are looking into this issue and try to fix whatever have caused it.
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios

I rebooted the app and was met with a pop-up notification that informed me that my profile was corrupted and the game would load a default profile instead. Yep, I have lost all progress and am back at square one. Obviously, I am not pleased

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan002 View Post
    I rebooted the app and was met with a pop-up notification that informed me that my profile was corrupted and the game would load a default profile instead. Yep, I have lost all progress and am back at square one. Obviously, I am not pleased
    Please email us from within the app options menu - this will contain device and user info that we need to help you out. Thanks!