Thread: Number of Marvel tables?

Default Number of Marvel tables?

I've learned that Zen doesn't really talk about new tables until they're close to release, but I'm just curious if anything is known in general about the future of the Marvel tables. I mean, it's known that the Star Wars licensing deal is for 10 tables and that we have more coming since there are only 6 so far (I saw a recent post which seemed to confirm this, it mentioned that a table had just been completed for the final Star Wars set). Does the Marvel deal also have some known established number of tables? We have a ton of them already, but there's still lots of source material available to fuel additional table themes. Just don't know if there's a known endpoint for Marvel content or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaphammer View Post
    I've learned that Zen doesn't really talk about new tables until they're close to release, but I'm just curious if anything is known in general about the future of the Marvel tables. I mean, it's known that the Star Wars licensing deal is for 10 tables and that we have more coming since there are only 6 so far (I saw a recent post which seemed to confirm this, it mentioned that a table had just been completed for the final Star Wars set). Does the Marvel deal also have some known established number of tables? We have a ton of them already, but there's still lots of source material available to fuel additional table themes. Just don't know if there's a known endpoint for Marvel content or not.
    We're definitely not done with Marvel stuff! We'll have more coming throughout 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Slaphammer View Post
    There is no established number for Marvel Pinball. Marvel made it clear that Zen can make as many tables as they want.

Awesome! So many possibilities...