Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bill eckert
    • Mar 2014

Purchase second campaign

I still can not get past strike even after downloading V 1.23. I have played enough to
    Have over 150 gems.So, my question is: if I spend 150 to open the second campain,
    Will I be able to play it. Hoping to get an answer or a solution to the freezing problem soon.
    Thanks, Bill
  • Immortal
    Developer
    • Nov 2009

You will be able to play the second campaign.
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios

Comment

• bill eckert
      • Mar 2014

Second campaign froze while loading .

I spent the 150 gems, got the second campaign, used some stars to updarte the Hero, and then tried to open the first battle. It got through about 4 of the
      Little hints, and then froze up and returned the
      Samsung tab2 7.0 to the home page. SO, it seems like the game has use up the ram, storage
      space, or "something" on the device Would it be possible to use the SD card that most people have in Samsung products?. Maybe that would work! If I deleted the data only, and started the game, would the second campaign still be open? Thanks Again, Bill

Comment

• Immortal
        Developer
        • Nov 2009

Please don't delete your progress, because you will loose the second campaign.

It's strange because we have very similar test devices and can not reproduce the issue. How much free space do you have on the device?
        Tamas Balog
        Head of Studio
        ZEN Studios

Comment

• bill eckert
          • Mar 2014

storage

Originally posted by Immortal
          Please don't delete your progress, because you will loose the second campaign.

It's strange because we have very similar test devices and can not reproduce the issue. How much free space do you have on the device?
          The tab2 7.0 has over3GB space left, and I can,t tell have much is left in the USB storage app that only
          Your app is using has? If only you could use the SD card, maybe that would help. If I did delete the game, then download again, and you sent me 200 gems, I could open the second campaign
          And see how far I could get until it maybe freezes. That might tell you/us something.

Comment

Working...