X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

SLF Beta is now live!

Hey everyone, we have just gone live with our Super League Football beta on Android! We wanted to try out a new way to play pinball on mobile devices, so if you check it out, please let us know your honest thoughts on what works, what doesn't work and whether you feel this is a fair way to present a free to play pinball experience.

We really appreciate any feedback on this, thank you!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 03-14-2014, 05:21 PM.
  • n3tizen
    • Sep 2013

initial views:

If you restart a game the ads will pop up during game play
    The initial entry UI for touch screen controls do not appear at the end of the game. I had to press the back key to get them to appear.

I can foresee this either being very popular everywhere but N America or getting panned resoundly due to the number of IAPs present.

I am not sure about the need to make a secondary app for the SLF game that is already a complete, albeit micro transaction based, game present in the Zen/Pinball FX library.

Comment

• tenorhero
      • Mar 2012

I've tried to play ever since it was announced to no avail. It keeps saying can't connect to zen server. Tried reinstalling etc.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by tenorhero
        I've tried to play ever since it was announced to no avail. It keeps saying can't connect to zen server. Tried reinstalling etc.
        Oh noooo! What device/OS version are you running? Using data or WiFi?

Comment

• SinbadEV
          • Jul 2014

Yay!

Managed to get the thing installed (apparently I needed to click the link on the target device rather than this browser)... so far a pretty good game though I think it might want as slightly better device than my Nexus 7 (2012) as it lags a bit during multiball.

Comment

• BruceMP
            • Apr 2018

SLF Beta is now live

The beta requires that a full version of the game is already installed on the computer but dont try to install it into the same directory.

Comment

Working...