Thread: Extra Tables Purchased download, but never playable

Unhappy Extra Tables Purchased download, but never playable

Hello,

We just got an HP Envy 27 inch with touch screen and it would be so awesome to play pinball on it. Downloaded app, tried out Mars table, bought the classic table extra pack. They say Download and Play, I tap it and they go through the download to 100% and then nothing, just asks me to do it again and again and again. I tried Restore Tables, twice and it says that it has one set of tables to download at 65MB and it goes through to 100% and then nothing. Also, tried the trick in these forums to reset the cache of the store, still nothing.

How can I get it to install these tables? Any other ideas to try? Really don't want to just give up and get my money back as it would be SO COOL to play on this computer.

Same problem here.

All tables, if bought or not, won't install. I clicked "download and play" but the screen, at 100% goes back to "download and play", tables won't install.

(sorry for my english, I'm german)
    Last edited by OldBoneLess; 11-08-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBoneLess View Post
    Same problem here.

All tables, if bought or not, won't install. I clicked "download and play" but the screen, at 100% goes back to "download and play", tables won't install.

(sorry for my english, I'm german)
    We are expecting Zen Studios to release another update within approximately 3 weeks, which will hopefully fix issues with accessing tables. Unfortunately, there is not much else you can do until then, so you will have to be patient and wait for the update to come out.

Ok! I will wait for the update and hope...

Thanks for your reply

Superb work sir! The images are excellent too in these guides, I love the arrows on the image next to the item being explained. I'm sure all your hard work will help many people.

Now, I've played Butters a lot and I didn't realise spamming the flippers helps in the Circle Spinner when starting a mode!! Doh!
    ccie lab equipment dumps exam by using our high quality curry prep resources. We offer up-to-dated network plus study guide pdf dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success