Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ennogs
    • Apr 2014

Online play

I think this game should be a still be a top selling game. Apart from the shrine bug the game is excellent. There are so many holes and courses you could play this game for years without getting bored of it. I think I have played every mini/crazy golf that has ever been released (I am old lol). Planet minigolf is by far the best with mini golf maniacs coming second. I got this game about 2 months ago. Since getting the game I have played random local multi play courses with a friend daily. It's a pity a PC version was never released. My hat is off to some of the people who have made holes and courses. There are loads of really well thought out custom made holes. Every time somebody tells me they have a PS3 I recommend this game.

I have a problem with online play. When I choose online play I seem to struggle to find players. I am not sure if that is because people don't play this game so much any more? As I wait for other online players every now again my name disappears from the waiting for players list. I think I may be getting disconnected form the server and reconnected. The reason I say that when I eventually do find another online player I rarely get to play all 9 holes. At some point I will get a message that says disconnected from the server.

I have a good fairly good internet connection of 37 meg download and 8 meg upload. I never get disconnections when playing other online games, surfing the web, watching you tube etc. I play online games with my PC and PS3. I am in the UK.

Does anybody else have problems keeping connected to the server when playing online? Do I need to open any ports on my router?
    Last edited by ennogs; 04-02-2014, 11:55 PM. Reason: update
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Thanks for the report!

Just FYI we are planning on doing a sequel to Planet Minigolf!

Comment

• surf1der
      Pinball Wizard
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Thanks for the report!

Tell the devs NOT to include multiplayer or "tournament" trophies this time around. I think it will make your life easier.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by surf1der
        Tell the devs NOT to include multiplayer or "tournament" trophies this time around. I think it will make your life easier.
        No kidding! haha!

Comment

• ennogs
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Thanks for the report!

Fantastic news.

Comment

• ennogs
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by surf1der
            What was wrong with the trophies?

Comment

• shogun00
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ennogs
              What was wrong with the trophies?
              One of the trophies in Planet Minigolf requires you to participate in a Weekly Tournament. The only problem is that Weekly Tournaments rarely pop up. Zen just doesn't have time to make them anymore.

On the Star Wars Pinball app, there is a trophy where you need to come in first play in a 4 player online game. The only problem is that it's really hard to find four people online at the same time. The only way to get that trophy is coordinate an online game session with a few of your buddies.

Comment

• Babblu
                • Mar 2015

Hi everyone. My first post may sound pretty dumb to you, but... I can't seem to get the hang of the flying ball or that other one that makes you steer. I get the concept of them but that all goes out the window when I actually try to DO it....lol I appreciate any and all help. Thanks.
                We are the leading the world in providing best test-king ccna certification dumps testking toefl prep solutions. Our incredible offers for yale.edu questions. fcc.edu

Comment

Working...