Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXxXCMU_N1XxXx
    • Apr 2014

Multiplayer in castle storm ps vita not working!! Help

I own a vita and have purchased castlestorm for it. Single player campaign is flawless. However when i try multiplayer its a different story. There is an infinte load time for all an it seems like im the only one playing as i cant find anyone else online no matter when i login to psn. All other psn games work for me so my internet is not to be blamed i cant access the leaderboards also it says no data. How do i fix this?? I want to play multiplayer.
    Bsically matchmaking seems to take forever as it seems to think only i play the game. Why??
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by xXxXCMU_N1XxXx
    I own a vita and have purchased castlestorm for it. Single player campaign is flawless. However when i try multiplayer its a different story. There is an infinte load time for all an it seems like im the only one playing as i cant find anyone else online no matter when i login to psn. All other psn games work for me so my internet is not to be blamed i cant access the leaderboards also it says no data. How do i fix this?? I want to play multiplayer.
    Bsically matchmaking seems to take forever as it seems to think only i play the game. Why??
    It might be that not many people are online when you try to play (multiplayer can't work if there aren't people to play!) but I will forward your report to the team. Are you in North America or Europe?

Comment

• Tvirus
      • May 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      It might be that not many people are online when you try to play (multiplayer can't work if there aren't people to play!) but I will forward your report to the team. Are you in North America or Europe?
      Same problem here. Bought the complete version including both expansions on the vita. Single player works flawlessly, but I havent been able to find any online game and have yet been unable to play online. I keep waiting, but nobody joins.

Is the game already 'dead'. Or is this a bug on the vita?

Br,
      Dennis

Comment

• stickels
        • Sep 2014

I just posted a topic with the same issue on my vita. Is nobody seriously going to help?

Comment

Working...