Thread: HELP. Avatar award glitched on my xbox

Default HELP. Avatar award glitched on my xbox

I unlocked the Avatar T-shirt reward on my xbox. After the game i went and tried to see it and couldn't. I looked on my windows phone and desk top and it's there. For some reason it's glitched on the xbox itself. All i see is a icon with a grey exclamation mark. I called xbox support and they had me do the following:

re download my profile
    delete the item off my hard drive. when i did this and went back to avatar awards it was there but it said item is not on your console. download now? when i do it disapears and the exlamation point returns.

Is this happening to anybody else? xbox support said they did everything possible and it was a Zen issue to come here.

THANKS

Exclamation

Same ere... Has been for weeks ... Does anyone know whether or not this situation is going to be fixed anytime soon.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by darrwaters View Post
    Same ere... Has been for weeks ... Does anyone know whether or not this situation is going to be fixed anytime soon.... :-)
    Not sure what the deal is but I will forward to the team again. Thanks for the report!

Any update on this?

Forget when I was awarded the t-shirt, but I couldn't access it.
    Just recently reached the Wizard robe, but same deal.

Both appear locked in the avatar menu.

Thanks.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    Any update on this?

Forget when I was awarded the t-shirt, but I couldn't access it.
    Just recently reached the Wizard robe, but same deal.

Both appear locked in the avatar menu.

Thanks.
    Try equipping it via Xbox.com, it should work that way. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Cool. Thanks!
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Default Fix?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Try equipping it via Xbox.com, it should work that way. Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Is there any chance of this getting fixed so that it works properly and not through this workaround? Just wondering because I FINALLY unlocked the last avatar award and I really wanted to equip it!