Thread: Star Wars Vita version Heroes Within trophies not syncing

Default Star Wars Vita version Heroes Within trophies not syncing

I believe the same issue that occured with the last dlc has happened again. After earning trophies on the EpIV & Han Solo tables in Zp2 for vita, when trying to sync, i keep getting a system freeze & shutdown. Upon restarting the vita, im given an error code "C2-12828-1 An error has occured in the system software. "

If i remember correctly this happened last time as well, due to Sony not enabling them on their servers. I hope this can be resolved rather quickly. Ive disabled the auto sync options so it doesnt randomly freeze it, but i'd like to be able to sync my trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    I believe the same issue that occured with the last dlc has happened again. After earning trophies on the EpIV & Han Solo tables in Zp2 for vita, when trying to sync, i keep getting a system freeze & shutdown. Upon restarting the vita, im given an error code "C2-12828-1 An error has occured in the system software. "

If i remember correctly this happened last time as well, due to Sony not enabling them on their servers. I hope this can be resolved rather quickly. Ive disabled the auto sync options so it doesnt randomly freeze it, but i'd like to be able to sync my trophies.
    It might just be that everything doesn't fully go live until the next day - let me know if this continues after today

This is the same issue I've been reporting on Twitter to Zen. Hopefully there will be a fast resolution to this. It's 100% a missing trophy issue on Sony's PSN servers.

Default Zen Pinball 2 trophy error on Vita

Hey, I downloaded the new Star Wars pinball tables to my Vita earlier (they're great by the way, best pack yet!) but have stumbled on a pretty annoying problem. I earned the "This Is No Cave" trophy on the Han Solo table and whilst my vita recognises that I've earned the trophy I can't sync it to the playstation server, I just get an error message (NP-10234-0). I dug a bit deeper and realised that the Zen Pinball 2 trophies have not been updated server side to include the new Star Wars DLC pack, which would explain why my trophies can't sync. I didn't know how to go about this problem, but thought it should probably be brought to the devs attention since you might be able to contact Sony and sort it through with them better than a customer would.

For the record I had only played the new tables on Zen Pinball 2 for vita when I discovered the issue, not the standalone Star Wars pinball game or on any other console yet, so I don't know if this issue is also affecting any of the other Sony platforms or zen pinball titles.

Hi Barbie,

The issue has not fixed itself. I knew i read about this before, in this thread here: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...missing-on-PSN ive also seen this on other forums.

Currently, these trophies do not exist on the psn network. If you look at a trophy list through your ps3 over the network, and view the vita versions of zp2 & sw pin, these trophies are not in the game list. You can only view these trophies offline on the vita. When i try to sync, the vita will crash because im trying to sync trophies to psn that do not exist on their end.

If i read these threads correctly in other forums, it happened on the last dlc balance of the force, which released in october, and wasnt resolved untill febuary. Four months? I find that unacceptable.

My vita has basically been rendered useless because of this. I cant do anything involving trophies over the network without crashing. No looking at friends lists, i cant even look at my own list online because it just crashes.

Ive called sony, but the person i spoke with had no clue what he was doing. Please contact your Sony rep to have this fixed asap.

I know this is not zen's fault. It's sony's. But i cant wait four months for my vita to funtion properly. My only choice will be to completly wipe my system so it doesnt recognize that i earned these trophies anymore, and then restart my account & redload everything. Of course i wont be able to play any sw heroes within tables on my vita untill sony enables the trophies, so as not to get a crash when using the function.

I love Zen pin & i really want to play the new dlc on my vita. But its currently broke because of this problem. Please contact Sony and tell them to put these trophies on the network. This is the second time this has happened now. This should not have occured twice.

I love you guys. Pinball is the only game that has a continuous replay value to me & your tables & games are my favorite. These new tables seem to be the best of the bunch so far, but im highly dissappointed i can not play them on my vita because of this. Thanks for all your hardwork here Barbie, your awesome, zen's awesome.

Please rectify this issue thanks guys

(here are the error codes in my error history: np-6266-0 could not sync with server, c2-14185-9 a problem occured the last time the ps vita was used)
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-01-2014 at 07:05 PM.

I know this is not zen's fault. It's sony's. But i cant wait four months for my vita to funtion properly. My only choice will be to completly wipe my system so it doesnt recognize that i earned these trophies anymore, and then restart my account & redload everything. Of course i wont be able to play any sw heroes within tables on my vita untill sony enables the trophies, so as not to get a crash when using the function.
    +1

I'm not playing the new tables on my Vita because of the this exact issue. Not sure why with the last two DLC tables the Vita trophies go missing on Sony's servers. The PS3 and PS4 games all have the trophies on the PSN server correctly. Both Star Wars and Zen Pinball 2 on Vita do not.

Yup, any trophies earned in ZP2 for the new Star Wars tables will NOT sync to Sony's servers because the trophies aren't actually available for syncing on Sony's servers. Zen is aware of the issue, hopefully they'll be able to work with Sony to get the Vita trophies on PSN for both Star Wars Pinball and ZP2.

Hi Barbie,

The issue has not fixed itself. I knew i read about this before, in this thread here: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...missing-on-PSN ive also seen this on other forums.

Currently, these trophies do not exist on the psn network. If you look at a trophy list through your ps3 over the network, and view the vita versions of zp2 & sw pin, these trophies are not in the game list. You can only view these trophies offline on the vita. When i try to sync, the vita will crash because im trying to sync trophies to psn that do not exist on their end.

If i read these threads correctly in other forums, it happened on the last dlc balance of the force, which released in october, and wasnt resolved untill febuary. Four months? I find that unacceptable.

My vita has basically been rendered useless because of this. I cant do anything involving trophies over the network without crashing. No looking at friends lists, i cant even look at my own list online because it just crashes.

Ive called sony, but the person i spoke with had no clue what he was doing. Please contact your Sony rep to have this fixed asap.

I love Zen pin & i really want to play the new dlc on my vita. But its currently broke because of this problem. Please contact Sony and tell them to put these trophies on the network. This is the second time this has happened now. This should not have occured twice.

I love you guys. Pinball is the only game that has a continuous replay value to me & your tables & games are my favorite. These new tables seem to be the best of the bunch so far, but im highly dissappointed i can not play them on my vita because of this. Thanks for all your hardwork here Barbie, your awesome, zen's awesome.

Please rectify this issue thanks guys

(here are the error codes in my error history: np-6266-0 could not sync with server, c2-14185-9 a problem occured the last time the ps vita was used)
    I've already let the team know - hopefully Sony can adjust it.

Unhappy

I'm getting the exact same issue. I've scored a trophy in 3 of the new tables. However when I run the trophy app to sync, my Vita actually crashes completely. Very annoying!

Yeah i also made a thread on this, https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...es-not-syncing Barbie has replied & passed the info on.

Thumbs down Games crashes PSvita when online

This bug is nastier than I thought. I can't start ZP2 anymore without crashing the game and Vita itself WHEN ONLINE only. It started last night when the trophies auto-synched on the server. Now, whenever I start ZP2, it shows the error "Could not prepare to start application" and PS vita crashes. Offline mode still seems to work.

This didn't happen with the previous updates where the trophy did not sync. Only on the latest table did the game crashed including the system.
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 05-04-2014 at 08:03 AM.

@johny_dmonic Yeah. I notice this over the weekend. It's causing some real issues as the Vita periodically attempts to sync trophies whilst on my wifi at home, then the Vita shuts down completely. I tried to place some ZP2 on my commute (online - tethered) and can't play ZP2 at all, getting the same error message as you.

@Scubafinch. Game is basically unplayable when online. I've disabled the trophy auto sync on my ps vita and won't play the game when connected online. It will just crash the system. I've yet to defeat you score in one of the tables for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by johny_dmonic View Post
    I've yet to defeat you score in one of the tables for that matter
    Yeah. Not much point in playing the Vita version any more without being able to access the leaderboards. Shouldn't have earned any of the trophies!

I wonder if deleting the game then doing a restore database then reinstalling the game and performing a trophy sync would fix the issue (meaning the trophies stored on the vita for the game are erased). But then again, once you earned those trophies and then synched, you'll get the error again. XD

This bug is nastier than I thought. I can't start ZP2 anymore without crashing the game and Vita itself WHEN ONLINE only. It started last night when the trophies auto-synched on the server. Now, whenever I start ZP2, it shows the error "Could not prepare to start application" and PS vita crashes. Offline mode still seems to work.

This didn't happen with the previous updates where the trophy did not sync. Only on the latest table did the game crashed including the system.
    Are you in North America or Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I'm using US PSN/North America account.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I'm EU (Australia).

I just installed zen pinball 2 on my vita and bought a star wars pack, I am not getting the game to show up on my trophy list. It prompts me to buy the avengers pack. I don't want to buy it, (as I don't like marvel), to unlock a trophy list. Is there a fix to this without wasting 10 bucks? Im in na
    Last edited by psycle; 05-06-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Any ETA on when this issue will be fixed? As much as I love playing the new tables on PS4 it's not always possible and would love to be able to experience them on Vita.

Can anyone with a US Vita account let us know if this has been resolved now that the US store update has gone live?

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Can anyone with a US Vita account let us know if this has been resolved now that the US store update has gone live?
    Yup. Trophies are active now and I was able to successfully sync my trophies. I can now play online and beat your score

This must be new on the latest FW since it didn't happened last time. at least the crashing didn't occur last time the trophy didn't sync. Time to play some pinball
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 05-07-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Yup. Trophies are active now and I was able to successfully sync my trophies. I can now play online and beat your score
    Great to hear it! My Vita is tied to the EU store, so may wait until tomorrow. Hopefully Sony can include a fix in a subsequent firmware to prevent the Vita crashing in such circumstances. i.e. if the trophies are not on the server, ignore and try and update next time.

EU account here, can confirm that the trophies are syncing properly now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miek View Post
    EU account here, can confirm that the trophies are syncing properly now too.
    Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and all good here as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and all good here as well!
    YAY glad it's working now

Yay, thank you so much for pushing this on to Sony & getting this resolved quickly Barbie. You rock! And so do these new tables! Thanks again!