Thread: POLL: Would You Prefer That Multiple Football Tables Were Left Out of Pro Score?

Default POLL: Would You Prefer That Multiple Football Tables Were Left Out of Pro Score?

I recently noticed that the proscore totals for Zen Pinball 2 were calculated in a way that if a person owned multiple team skins of the Super League Football table then the scores from each team's tables were added to a players proscore total. As most players only purchased one version (the tables being exactly the same except for the themes of the particular team) and since the competition of competing for a high rank on the proscore leaderboard is a component many players care about I thought I'd start this poll to see if the majority of ZP2's players felt the same as I did: That multiple copies of virtually the same table should NOT be included in the calculation of proscores. My hope is that if enough people feel the same that the good people at Zen Studios will adjust the calculation of proscores in a way that I would be fairer and more in keeping with the nature of the proscore leaderboard competition itself.

Please reply below with whether you'd like this changed or are fine with how it is.
    Thanks for reading all this and hopefully taking the time to reply.

Hunter, PSN ID SergioCosmopolis

This should definitely be changed.

I've seen this mentioned a few times on the forum with no answer yet forthcoming.

At best it's an oversight and at worst an attempt to exploit paying customers – hopefully the former.

The Pro score seems like an excellent concept and actually something that people had been asking for a long time.

It would be a shame to see it go to ruin so soon after it's started.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    I recently noticed that the proscore totals for Zen Pinball 2 were calculated in a way that if a person owned multiple team skins of the Super League Football table then the scores from each team's tables were added to a players proscore total. As most players only purchased one version (the tables being exactly the same except for the themes of the particular team) and since the competition of competing for a high rank on the proscore leaderboard is a component many players care about I thought I'd start this poll to see if the majority of ZP2's players felt the same as I did: That multiple copies of virtually the same table should NOT be included in the calculation of proscores. My hope is that if enough people feel the same that the good people at Zen Studios will adjust the calculation of proscores in a way that I would be fairer and more in keeping with the nature of the proscore leaderboard competition itself.

Please reply below with whether you'd like this changed or are fine with how it is.
    Thanks for reading all this and hopefully taking the time to reply.

Hunter, PSN ID SergioCosmopolis
    Yesi do agree since they are are the same tables. Im not going to buy the same thing over im happy with the zen studio team
    Last edited by sk8terboi1000; 07-02-2014 at 03:46 PM.

There's a thread about this already: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...6529-pro-score

Personally I pay no regard to Pro Scores so I don't mind. I can see why those that do are annoyed by it though but I don't think Zen can or will change it now. Might make them think twice about how they go about similar things in the future though?

I read this forum all the time but haven't registered till now.

I never cared too much about the proscore to begin with. However, I would check my ranking from time to time out of curiosity. I haven't checked it since I figured this Super League score thing out. The highest scorers are the ones who pay the most. Not their fault. They may be big fans of the sport and want the additional teams.