Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ennogs
    • Apr 2014

The planet minigolf server is down

It looks like the planet minigolf server is down or has a problem. Online play is not working and I am unable to play any custom courses or holes. Is anybody else getting the same problem? I am able to play online with my other PS3 games. I am also getting a connection on my PC so I don't think the problem is at my end. The normal one player mode is working for me just not online play or custom courses.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ennogs
    It looks like the planet minigolf server is down or has a problem. Online play is not working and I am unable to play any custom courses or holes. Is anybody else getting the same problem? I am able to play online with my other PS3 games. I am also getting a connection on my PC so I don't think the problem is at my end. The normal one player mode is working for me just not online play or custom courses.
    Thanks - I'll have the team check and see what's up.

Comment

• ennogs
      • Apr 2014

Thanks.

Comment

• TJA7032
        • Oct 2011

The server is not responding in Ohio, USA

It has been down since early afternoon and still is.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by TJA7032
          It has been down since early afternoon and still is.
          Thanks - I let the team know - I'm sure they will be on it first thing in the morning (Keep in mind the studio is in Budapest so it's the middle of the night there )

Comment

• ennogs
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
            Thanks - I let the team know - I'm sure they will be on it first thing in the morning (Keep in mind the studio is in Budapest so it's the middle of the night there )
            Thanks it is back up.

Comment

• FINBOTS_perm
              • Nov 2018

The planet minigolf server is down

the cloud server seems down from the messae of The SIP Switch did not respond in the left screen any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comment

• sleasyridr
                Pinball Fan
                • Jul 2015

Is anyone monitoring this forum still?

This is such an awesome game and my friends and I still play online and are thrilled to see that the online servers are still up. We are seeing lots of connection issues and network lag. Has anything changed on your end?
                Thanks!

Comment

Working...