Thread: The planet minigolf server is down

Default The planet minigolf server is down

It looks like the planet minigolf server is down or has a problem. Online play is not working and I am unable to play any custom courses or holes. Is anybody else getting the same problem? I am able to play online with my other PS3 games. I am also getting a connection on my PC so I don't think the problem is at my end. The normal one player mode is working for me just not online play or custom courses.

Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    It looks like the planet minigolf server is down or has a problem. Online play is not working and I am unable to play any custom courses or holes. Is anybody else getting the same problem? I am able to play online with my other PS3 games. I am also getting a connection on my PC so I don't think the problem is at my end. The normal one player mode is working for me just not online play or custom courses.
    Thanks - I'll have the team check and see what's up.

Thanks.

Default The server is not responding in Ohio, USA

It has been down since early afternoon and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by TJA7032 View Post
    It has been down since early afternoon and still is.
    Thanks - I let the team know - I'm sure they will be on it first thing in the morning (Keep in mind the studio is in Budapest so it's the middle of the night there )

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks - I let the team know - I'm sure they will be on it first thing in the morning (Keep in mind the studio is in Budapest so it's the middle of the night there )
    Thanks it is back up.