Thread: Clarification on Super League table - multiple purchases required?

Default Clarification on Super League table - multiple purchases required?

Looking at the DLC list on steam, Super League is listed 7 times, each for a different team, and each at USD$2.99.

What's the differences between these tables? My understanding was that this was a single table, and you could choose the team you'd play as. It appears from the DLC list that you purchase the team you wish to play as.

Are there any table differences regarding ramps etc between the different teams, or is it purely cosmetic changes?

I can just buy 1 table and have the full game? I don't see the point in buying the same table 7 times over....
    Last edited by josh.nz; 06-08-2014 at 07:25 AM.

yes each dlc is a different team... they are all the full game with different pictures... just pick the one you want and buy that one..

Just pick the club you like the most. Everything is the same but the player images, names, table colors and sometimes the intro music. FC Zen and most of the other clubs have a generic intro whereas Barcelona and Milan have their own anthem. Start the demo mode of each table to listen to the intro music.

League play in hot seat mode is not seperate. You share the team and locked balls. I play alone with team 1 and with another team in hot seat mode as I don't want the other player(s) to ruin my position in the league rankings.

Thanks. I think I'll just buy the Zen team since I'm not a football follower and have no particular allegiance to any of the real clubs.