X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Deadpool Pinball!

NEXT WEEK the one and only Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool, is getting his very own pinball table! The new table will be available on PS3, PS4, and Vita on June 24th in North America and June 25th in Europe. Check out the trailer on the blog post!

***When purchasing next week, remember to buy on PS3 or Vita FIRST, then import to PS4 if you'd like to play on multiple platforms!
  • Rafie
    • May 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    NEXT WEEK the one and only Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool, is getting his very own pinball table! The new table will be available on PS3, PS4, and Vita on June 24th in North America and June 25th in Europe. Check out the trailer on the blog post!

***When purchasing next week, remember to buy on PS3 or Vita FIRST, then import to PS4 if you'd like to play on multiple platforms!
    YAAAAASSSSSSSS!!! Nolan North is back to do the voices. This tables looks like so much fun. I can't believe it'll be hear in about a week. WOO!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• skyway73
      • Jun 2012

Next week?? YESSSSSS! Keep the pinball coming guys, looks amazing!

Comment

• Metalzoic
        • Sep 2012

Ha! Nice.
        Now this is a Marvel table that looks fun. I love the layout from what I can see in the trailer.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

This is crazy, announcement and releasing next week.... oh my gooodness the FEELS!
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• tenorhero
            • Mar 2012

What a nice Surprise! And next week!!!! This tables looks really interesting.

Curious who designed this one.

Keep them coming Zen Proud to support you in anyway. Looking forward to the Steam summer sale so I can get all the tables. My PS3 is Kaput and don't want to spend $150 for another one.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by tenorhero
              What a nice Surprise! And next week!!!! This tables looks really interesting.

Curious who designed this one.

Keep them coming Zen Proud to support you in anyway. Looking forward to the Steam summer sale so I can get all the tables. My PS3 is Kaput and don't want to spend $150 for another one.
              This one was designed by Ypok (Tamas Pokrocz). Sorry about your PS3! I'll be sure to post when we have sales going on again

Comment

• snakeman07
                Banned
                • Jan 2012

Looks stellar! I also really like how you're announcing them a week before release! Well, probably won't work with all future tables, but still.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
                  Looks stellar! I also really like how you're announcing them a week before release! Well, probably won't work with all future tables, but still.
                  Just mixing it up a bit and seeing how it differs from our usual lead time.

Comment

• Xeonic-Ice
                    • Feb 2012

Awesome! Can't wait!

I'm hoping this isn't the end of the Marvel tables either. They have definitely slowed down, which is fine, but the Marvel tables in general are my favorites. Still hoping for a Maximum Carnage or Nightcrawler table .

Side note: that stupid 64gb Vita memory card needs to come to the US. I'm running out of space!
                    Marvel Table Wishlist: Maximum Carnage, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Spider-Man 2099, Dark Reign, Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse

Other Table Wishlist: Blue Man Group, Cirque Du Solei, Tron, Portal, Warhammer 40k (or Space Hulk), Blood Bowl, Cosmic Encounter, Formula D

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Xeonic-Ice
                      Awesome! Can't wait!

I'm hoping this isn't the end of the Marvel tables either. They have definitely slowed down, which is fine, but the Marvel tables in general are my favorites. Still hoping for a Maximum Carnage or Nightcrawler table .

Side note: that stupid 64gb Vita memory card needs to come to the US. I'm running out of space!
                      Oh yes, more Marvel will come even after Deadpool. There is just too much awesome material there

Comment

• Xeonic-Ice
                        • Feb 2012

Oh yes, more Marvel will come even after Deadpool. There is just too much awesome material there
                        Oh great, I may have cried if Marvel was done. Also, will you guys be going to CA Extreme this year?
                        Marvel Table Wishlist: Maximum Carnage, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Spider-Man 2099, Dark Reign, Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse

Other Table Wishlist: Blue Man Group, Cirque Du Solei, Tron, Portal, Warhammer 40k (or Space Hulk), Blood Bowl, Cosmic Encounter, Formula D

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Xeonic-Ice
                          Oh great, I may have cried if Marvel was done. Also, will you guys be going to CA Extreme this year?
                          Planning on it! Not sure if we'll have a setup or just do panels, but I'll post once we get all the details sorted! YAY PINBALL!

Comment

• Jamman39
                            • Jun 2014

I just want to echo that I really love the one week lead time on the announcement. It let's me get as hyped up as I want without leaving me time to cool off and forget about it.
                            Also it's pretty exciting to hear there's more Marvel on the way. Make Mine Marvel

Comment

• Xeonic-Ice
                              • Feb 2012

Once the Deadpool and Walking Dead tables release, have you guys over at Zen given much thought into tabs for Zen Pinball 2? It seems as though the UI is running out of space without making the icons even smaller. It would be nice to have Original/Marvel/Star Wars tables all in their own tabs.

Comment

Working...