Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Pinball FX2 is back up on the Windows 8 Store!

Hey everyone, Microsoft has put the game back up on the Windows 8 store! We are still working on a few things with the Star Wars tables, but if you have already purchased them, you can redownload them at this time. If you have not yet purchased them, they will not be available to you right now, but they should be back up by the end of the week.

For tables you have not purchased, we have added the option to play for free if you watch ads. You can still purchase the tables at any point and play them completely ad-free just as they have always been. We would love to hear your feedback on this, so please let us know what you think!

Lots of changes with this update, but don't hesitate to ask questions if you aren't sure how things work.

Happy flipping!

Comment

• Mikro
      • Oct 2014

I'm in Middle of reinstall of windows on My computer the new build not prompting me to retrieve My tables It loads profile with demos that's it it's been like this for 5 days you said the servers back up but I see no signs of it
      Posted by Mikro (//\\//\\)

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Mikro
        I'm in Middle of reinstall of windows on My computer the new build not prompting me to retrieve My tables It loads profile with demos that's it it's been like this for 5 days you said the servers back up but I see no signs of it
        There should now be green arrows over owned content, indicating the table is available for download.

Comment

• Mikro
          • Oct 2014

no green arrow Nothing :-( win 8.1 tablet Shows Zen collection and Achievements and scores to the right of nothing else

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

no green arrow Nothing :-( win 8.1 tablet Shows Zen collection and Achievements and scores to the right of nothing else
            Are you logged in with the same account and fully updated?

Comment

• Mikro
              • Oct 2014

Yes I just reinstalled and all I get is Profile loaded Successfully with what I said above all I get I even restarted relogged in
              still the same like it's been past few days Just demos and ad play on the 5 default tables with Mars being first one

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Yes I just reinstalled and all I get is Profile loaded Successfully with what I said above all I get I even restarted relogged in
                still the same like it's been past few days Just demos and ad play on the 5 default tables with Mars being first one
                It's possible that update is still in the process of rolling out to everyone. If you still have this issue in the next few hours (or by tomorrow at the latest) please let me know!

Comment

• Mikro
                  • Oct 2014

I know it takes up to 60 minutes or more I'm also running windows 10 tp 9860 build but it shouldn't matter I'm just trying to recover My win 8.1 Tablet It's on wifi too might take longer I don't know (More Waiting )

Comment

• armandotrom
                    • Feb 2013

Why the game icon is in "Other" and not in "Games" in the Modern UI menu?

Comment

• armandotrom
                      • Feb 2013

Same here, in Surface 2 RT and Sony Vaio with Windows 8.1 Pro

Comment

• Mikro
                        • Oct 2014

Were Back :P Yippee But one table at a time DL :-s I'm going to be up all night

I got to Buy Mars table againI already own Mars or did before the update. I'm a Broke S O B so is this game this not cool guys
                        Last edited by Mikro; 10-29-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Were Back :P Yippee But one table at a time DL :-s I'm going to be up all night

I got to Buy Mars table againI already own Mars or did before the update. I'm a Broke S O B so is this game this not cool guys
                          Definitely get a hold of MS for a refund!

Comment

• Mikro
                            • Oct 2014

tried to buy it again and It said already purchased :P daffy Billing system I was playing it before the update too Now I can't rebuy it $1.50 I tried said not happening :-s all My tables are xbox 360 transfers Mars was part of classic Zen collection. It sits in My billing account too. Microsoft No Help these Purchases Non refundable BS

UPDATE: Tried to buy other tables besides Mars can't buy anything ?
                            Last edited by Mikro; 10-29-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• OU7CAS7
                              • Sep 2013

So, what's the procedure for getting the game back to working order, now?

I don't particularly want to uninstall then reinstall the game, if that means my scores are going to be wiped. If that's the case, then I just won't play the game any more.

Re-downloading and installing tables that I should already have does not appeal to me either, as I don't have a lot of data usage to use per month. There must be a simpler way, like downloading another update to override the previous one.

And they're putting ads in now? Some very poor choices were made by Zen this year.
                              I'm truly gobsmacked with this update.
                              - Laptop specifications -

Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
                              RAM: 16GB
                              CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.3GHz
                              Dedicated Video Graphics: nVidia RTX 2060

Comment

• Mikro
                                • Oct 2014

Green arrows appear and so do your tables just click and re download each one
                                the ad play goes away on the tables you own which are marked by a gold icon

Comment

Working...