Thread: Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Default Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I never thought I'd feel this way... But I'm starting to lose hope in Zen Pinball support being close on time.

Seriously, Dr. Strange came out on other systems SIX MONTHS AGO, and not a peep on Wii U progress since. I do indeed hear "we are working on it" a lot, but I need to actually have some sort of proof. It's downright frustrating when a super cool table comes out of the blue (Like Deadpool) on everything but Wii U, even MAC (Which is my alternative system of choice if something skips Wii U, and Macs get even less games than Wii U most of the time) gets it on time. It just confuses me on why it takes so long!

And before anyone says "It's the approval process", I'm no longer believing that. Pure Chess came out for Wii U and 3DS, and on DAY ONE every piece of DLC was put out for both systems. Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS doesn't even HAVE DLC. And to think back when it was released it was slated for 2-3 months after it launched... Yes, Marvel and Star Wars pinball came for 3DS and I'm thankful for that, but it's just frustrating.

So please... Someone explain why it takes so long for tables to come to Wii U... Especially considering we haven't even received a tournament to play for these games, and considering the crashing errors with the Star Wars Pinball DLC.. And how whenever it FINALLY seems we get new support, it ends up being a random game like Kickbeat that just takes away MORE time from potential DLC. Considering you guys are pretty much the last hope for Wii U pinball lovers (After Farsight studios seemed to have given up), I just need to hear SOMETHING...

It all comes down to one things: money... It's the number of sales that leads to this.

It's frustrating for all of us. I'm sure you seen my topic? If we hear anything it's we haven't dropped Wii U support but then total silence again. Dr Strange was announced for the U actually before last year ended and we get no answers as to why it's not out yet. Was it ever worked on, was it put on hold indefinitely, was it just planned then forgotten, or was it like was said above and moved over because they want to get Zen out for the new console because there's more money in bringing it to those platformers. I'm not holding my breath for anything new anytime soon but at the very lest we should get the new Star Wars tables as I'm sure that might make more money on name alone.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

As I've said many times before, we have not dropped support for Wii U. I know you guys don't like waiting, we certainly don't like to keep people waiting, but I can only do so much. I will post any news I can share when the time comes. Apologies again for the wait.