• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rita_foxy
    • Jul 2014

Beat your own music

WHAT IS THIS? HOW DO I USE THIS?!
    Seriously now, guys, community, friends, etc
    I have no idea how to beat my own music, i mean...the BPM calculator is kind of hard to understand, like do i just hit space whenever i think there is a beat, isn't there something like pressing, or double or idk...
    And what is beat start and beat per minute? I don't know this stuff I DON'T KNOW (caps lock on, seriously stuff)
    What about variance?
    I'm not raging or anything but, can someone explain this to me? Cuse, i'm waaaayyyy behind to understand this

Sorry for my english
  • Solitude
    KickBeaten Down
    • Mar 2010

The BPM calculator is a little bit complicated. You tap the button / key along with the beat in each of the three sections. Afterwards, hit listen to hear the beat you've created played on top of the song. If they match up throughout the song, great. If not, you can try again or manually adjust the numbers so that it matches up better.

Beat Start: the time in the song when the beat actually starts.
    BPM: beats per minute, how fast the beat is
    Variance: you can use different settings to change the enemy patterns that are generated

You can also ask for help with a specific song, and manually enter the beat numbers that are posted in reply into the game. As long as you both have the same version of the song, it should then have the correct beat.

Comment

• rita_foxy
      • Jul 2014

Thankyou young man, i own u my life

Comment

Working...