Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Sam here
    My xbox one gamertag Is NeonCthulhuCult

I can't import Marvel Pinball Launch Pack, Plants Vs Zombies or the pack with Pasha
    I ended up re-buying Excalibur. But I originally bought it on 360. Can you give me a cred on that.

I also want to add I had Nightmare Mansion and Street Fighter 2 which I think I read you wouldn't bring to x1 cause it was built on older hardware. Which doesn't make sense to me because I believe excalibur is older than street fighter 2.

This is pretty bad Zen, I think you are lying to your customers. You simply think lowly of your customers to try to trick them into buying again and blaming Microsoft. I've never had a issue importing other dlc in similar cases with other games. I kind of thought your unreal pinball special effects killed it for me anyway. But I still would like my tables since I made the mistake to download it on my xbox one.

*WHAT do you think of your customer mutiny you have on your hands?*

Godspeed on promise. Kind of hard to believe purchase history is lost on you.
    Last edited by NeonCthulhuCult; 10-03-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonCthulhuCult View Post
    You mean the six guys who refuse to listen to the explanations from both Zen and those of us who have an understanding of the situation? They'll probably be the least grateful once this gets sorted. Probably finally responding with a backhanded show of appreciation at best.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonCthulhuCult View Post
    Sam here
    My xbox one gamertag Is NeonCthulhuCult

I can't import Marvel Pinball Launch Pack, Plants Vs Zombies or the pack with Pasha
    I ended up re-buying Excalibur. But I originally bought it on 360. Can you give me a cred on that.

I also want to add I had Nightmare Mansion and Street Fighter 2 which I think I read you wouldn't bring to x1 cause it was built on older hardware. Which doesn't make sense to me because I believe excalibur is older than street fighter 2.

This is pretty bad Zen, I think you are lying to your customers. You simply think lowly of your customers to try to trick them into buying again and blaming Microsoft. I've never had a issue importing other dlc in similar cases with other games. I kind of thought your unreal pinball special effects killed it for me anyway. But I still would like my tables since I made the mistake to download it on my xbox one.

Godspeed on promise. Kind of hard to believe purchase history is lost on you.
    Looks more like a revolt than a mutiny.... Well at least some of the customers are getting revolting

Never in the history of whining customers have I seen so much bellyaching about so little... No wonder gamers have a bad reputation in some circles. There is no conspiracy here, you are not being cheated, fleeced, hard done by or anything. You chose to move up to the XBone version (which you didn't have to pay for), you are able to import most of your tables at no charge (the rest will follow eventually) and what thanks do you give to Zen for this? You call them liars and cheats.

I genuinely do not understand what all the fuss is about. Yes there are a few bugs to fix, maybe Zen should have delayed a little longer but then everyone was sniping at how long it was taking and telling them to hurry up! So lets sum this up.... Zen have given you a load of free stuff and you are insulting them as it isn't good enough.

Well this is what I would like to say to Zen:

Hey Zen thanks for the free game on XBone, thanks for making it so I can import the tables I bought on the 360 for nothing I appreciate that. Thanks for working on new tables so that I have a constant stream of new stuff to add to my collection. Oh and thanks for reworking the old tables so that they look better on the XBone. So far the cost of moving from the 360 to the XBone is no money and some patience... seems like a pretty good deal. thanks Zen. You can count on me to buy future tables as you have treated me well, I wish you continued success.

xbone dude

Perfectly put xbone dude

Fanboy wars Episode V: The Zenpire Strikes Back!

Default Lol

Well someone has to stick up for the good guys

Default Here...Here

Quote Originally Posted by xbone dude View Post
    Looks more like a revolt than a mutiny.... Well at least some of the customers are getting revolting

Never in the history of whining customers have I seen so much bellyaching about so little... No wonder gamers have a bad reputation in some circles. There is no conspiracy here, you are not being cheated, fleeced, hard done by or anything. You chose to move up to the XBone version (which you didn't have to pay for), you are able to import most of your tables at no charge (the rest will follow eventually) and what thanks do you give to Zen for this? You call them liars and cheats.

I genuinely do not understand what all the fuss is about. Yes there are a few bugs to fix, maybe Zen should have delayed a little longer but then everyone was sniping at how long it was taking and telling them to hurry up! So lets sum this up.... Zen have given you a load of free stuff and you are insulting them as it isn't good enough.

Hey Zen thanks for the free game on XBone, thanks for making it so I can import the tables I bought on the 360 for nothing I appreciate that. Thanks for working on new tables so that I have a constant stream of new stuff to add to my collection. Oh and thanks for reworking the old tables so that they look better on the XBone. So far the cost of moving from the 360 to the XBone is no money and some patience... seems like a pretty good deal. thanks Zen. You can count on me to buy future tables as you have treated me well, I wish you continued success.

xbone dude
    I'm with you 100% xbone dude. Thank you Zen. Don't let the me-me-me-free-free-free generation get you down. We older gamers have patience, and appreciate what you have done for us.

Thanks guys.

I'm hoping next week brings good news and we can get back to trash talking each others scores.

I look forward to next week even more now than I already am, what with the release of Alien Isolation: Ripley Edition, and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks guys.

I'm hoping next week brings good news and we can get back to trash talking each others scores.
    Yeah, 'cause it's kind of hard to do when your best doesn't show up on the leaderboards...

Is it able to import the walking dead table? or not yet?

I also can't import Excalibur, Earth Defense, or latest Marvel table pack...

Transfer System worked with all other tables (including the infamous TWD) without a flaw.

Gamertag is "Karzinom Engel".

Thx!

Hello,

I, also can't import excalibur or earth defense table to my Xbox One version. I've been waiting for quite some time, hoping that it will be solved after some time, but guess not. So here I am

Gamertag: Theticalshelf

Thanks!

Default denied!

I don't have access to the core pak, marvel pak 1, earth defense force, or excalibur, my gamertag is ryz argos, i understand there might be problems with transfers, but thats what dl codes easily fix.... thanx, your game rocks!!!

Default Table Transfers not Happening For Me

I also have a problem with tables not transferring. I got Mars and Paranormal to transfer, but Earth Defense, Epic Quest, Excalibur, Pinball FX2 Core Collection and Marvel Pinball Original Pack will not transfer. I am still able to access them on my Xbox 360 with no problem. I did try to put this through MS tech support, but they say they are having problems seeing purchases that where made under the old point payment system. This might be part of our problem. I would be great full for any help you can provide. As an off hand question, anyone know if Pinball FX2 for Xbox One will get 3D support like on PS4? I will be patient while you try to work this as I know you are working hard. Thanks for your support of the Xbox community.

Gamer Tag: Arcane Angel 67
    Last edited by Annodam; 10-06-2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Forgot Gamer Tag

Greetings,

At last! Pleased I'm not the only one who is driven to despair when visiting these forum of late.

Well said!

I would also like to add that if it turns out the tables originally imported for free to FX 2 from FX (Excalibur and Earth Defense being two of them) are not to be free on the Xbox One then I am fine with that.

My GT is DongleUnlimited.

I had no problems importing Paranormal and the original Star Wars Pack.

However cannot import the Pinball FX2 Core Pack, Excalibur or Earth Defence Force.

Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Annodam View Post
    I also have a problem with tables not transferring. I got Mars and Paranormal to transfer, but Earth Defense, Epic Quest, Excalibur, Pinball FX2 Core Collection and Marvel Pinball Original Pack will not transfer. I am still able to access them on my Xbox 360 with no problem. I did try to put this through MS tech support, but they say they are having problems seeing purchases that where made under the old point payment system. This might be part of our problem. I would be great full for any help you can provide. As an off hand question, anyone know if Pinball FX2 for Xbox One will get 3D support like on PS4? I will be patient while you try to work this as I know you are working hard. Thanks for your support of the Xbox community.

Gamer Tag: Arcane Angel 67
    Thanks for the details! Not sure about 3D support, right now we're just working on getting the game functioning as intended for everyone

Will update you all when I have news!

When it comes to Excalibur and Earth Defense, the import function doesn't seem to work for me either. All other tables transferred fine.

Please help Zen Studios!

Gamertag: CroutonCrusader

Hey everyone! A solution for the import issue is being tested right now and things are looking good. Should know more tomorrow or Friday, and as soon as I can I'll post a time frame when to expect the fix to start rolling out.

Default October 8th: Update regarding Pinball FX2 on Xbox One

We have some excellent news for you all today! Microsoft has found a solution to the import issues with the Original Marvel Pinball pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur, and the fix is now being rolled out. We thank you for all your patience and support during these last few weeks. If you had issues importing these tables, please go to ‘Manage Game' on your Xbox One, scroll to the right, and you should see content listed as ‘Ready for install' or you can find the content listed in-game or on the store and they should be listed for free if you already purchased them for Xbox 360. Please note that this may take some time to roll out to all regions. Let us know if you have any questions!

Great news and I managed to install the Marvel originals.

Any news on the other pack that I can't transfer ?? Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles Pack.

GT - Lurkio

Thanks Barbie!

I knew it would be sorted out. All I needed to do was be patient.

Excellent news! Downloading them now!

Keep up the good work, Zen...hope to see Plants vs. Zombies soon!

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    Excellent news! Downloading them now!

Keep up the good work, Zen...hope to see Plants vs. Zombies soon!
    Dl now thankx

I've found a problem with the Blade table, left flipper doesn't zoom to the target view.

Wink Thank you Microsoft and Zen Studios

Hey guys, just want to say you rock. I went into pinball fx2 15 minutes ago and all my tables finally transferred. Now let's get cracking on 3D and trial tables. lol. Thanks again guys.

Arcane Angel 67

Oh, how awesome was it to just play the Spidey Table....

Good things come to those who wait. Thanks Zen.

Just checked on the xbox one smartglass store & the packs come up as free!!! great news Well done

great news, all working for me now. thanks patience is a virtue. But any news on walking dead? is this not coming across ? do I have to buy it again. Little disappointed if I do...... But what can I do not alot of money but a little frustrating.

Greetings,

Just tried on xbox.com and it was still acting up telling me to sign in to see the price, yet I was signed in...

Anyway using Smartglass on phone got all 3 tables, which should be downloaded by the time I get in from work.

I am really pleased I got the Excalibur and Earth Defense tables for free, again, thanks Zen

Earth Defense and Excalibur now show up as Free. Thanks Zen Studios!

In my case I have finally been able to transfer the ten tables that had pending (for now)

Pack core
    Marvel Pack
    Earth defense
    Excalibur

from the same menu of the game and I appear at zero cost.

Thank you,
    now just need to be able to play Street Fighter table and to clarify what happens to the original pack and tables we bought in their day and they will not leave.

Had no issues downloading the tables. I think you went above and beyond supplying all of these tables at no charge and thank you for it. Hopefully, everyone will remember this in the future and continue to support your fine company. I know I will and look forward to many more tables from Zen.

Default Yay!!

Downloaded my missing tables. No problems. Great stuff! Thank you all!

Thumbs up

Great job Zen! All we need now is a TWD cross-buy fix and 3Dsupport. Oh and bring on the South Park tables!

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    I've found a problem with the Blade table, left flipper doesn't zoom to the target view.
    I don't believe the table ever did a zoom for the skill shot (at least the PSN versions didn't), since the skill shot holes are on the left side. It's not like most tables, where it's on the "hard to see" rollovers above the bumpers.

Happy to have those six tables back and thankful for the efforts to enable all those who owned all these tables to get them free on Xbox One. It should also be noted that the communication on this issue on this message board from Barbie has been extremely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    I don't believe the table ever did a zoom for the skill shot (at least the PSN versions didn't), since the skill shot holes are on the left side. It's not like most tables, where it's on the "hard to see" rollovers above the bumpers.
    The DMD says: LEFT FLIPPER: TARGETS VIEW, so I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to!

Obviously, on the Xbox 360 version, you had the Action Window to show you the targets, something that I really miss from this version of PBFX2.
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 10-09-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Ran a test on Xbox 360 build.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotheric View Post
    Tables I can't import:

Earth Defense Table
    Excalibur Table
    Marvel Pinball Original Pack
    The Walking Dead Table

Everything else worked fine

My gamertag: Lotheric
    Just missing The Walking Dead Table now. The other ones imported last night. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Britneyfan666 View Post
    great news, all working for me now. thanks patience is a virtue. But any news on walking dead? is this not coming across ? do I have to buy it again. Little disappointed if I do...... But what can I do not alot of money but a little frustrating.
    Walking Dead imports will get fixed, just waiting for confirmation on when exactly.

Banned

All this is great!

What about the leaderboards?

Now, we have 43 tables my girlfriend and I don't want to play! Great!

Quote Originally Posted by coldgin96 View Post
    All this is great!

What about the leaderboards?

Now, we have 43 tables my girlfriend and I don't want to play! Great!
    Again, we are working on them.

Confirming that the imports worked for me. Gamertag: saintnick912

Thanks for letting us port the tables over for free, it wasn't something you had to do and it's great that Zen thinks of their fans and customers. I'll certainly be more interested in the game and the upcoming tables as a result, if that means anything.

When I was doing the "checkout" for the free imports, I noticed something odd. At the top of the screen it was the usual free, and the confirm button was there, but in the middle there was a random dollar amount. It wasn't charged, and I'm not concerned, but that may be sitting where a message should be? It's probably on the marketplace side, but you may want to have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by st_nick View Post

When I was doing the "checkout" for the free imports, I noticed something odd. At the top of the screen it was the usual free, and the confirm button was there, but in the middle there was a random dollar amount. It wasn't charged, and I'm not concerned, but that may be sitting where a message should be? It's probably on the marketplace side, but you may want to have a look.
    That random dollar amount you were looking might be telling you how much credit you have in your account. If we're talkihg about the same thing. It's there whenever you buy anything off the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That random dollar amount you were looking might be telling you how much credit you have in your account. If we're talkihg about the same thing. It's there whenever you buy anything off the marketplace.
    Right on. I just (after these posts) got an email from Xbox Live Rewards that I had earned some rewards credits and the amount seems to match up with the "random" number that was on my screen. So this can be closed on the Zen side, MS could have been clearer and writing that it was my balance and not (potentially) a charge.

Default All tables imported

Hi, everything is also working well for me now.
    All the tables have been imported for free. Gamertag: Tier Lio.
    Thank you very much to all the team, your game is awesome on Xbox one!

Sorry for the delay in posting anything. I went into the game last night and the Core Pack showed up as being $0.00 and I downloaded it.

Unfortunately the Marvel Captain America and Marvel Fantastic Four tables still are asking for $3.95 each.

Thanks for your help in this matter so far.

Default Update

Yes, marvel original,Excalibur and earth defense all seem to work now. Thank you. Here's hoping to the other tables making their way over through import.

Default Thx Zen Studios

Thx to Zen studios for resolving the issue,
    i now have all previously bought tables.
    Thx to Barbie for keeping us in the loop ;-)

now i'm ready to buy another pack!
    Any recommendations? looking into the star wars packs?
    Advice greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Oren

Thumbs up

Great Work....Thanks .......when the Leaderboard ist fixed, i buy all Tables.

Default Yay!

Thanks for the fix! They are all working for me as well.

Banned

Again, we are working on them.
    Again, thank you for the acknowledgement. In the midst of all the celebrating, wouldn't want you to forget. I want to put my heart into playing your tables.

Thumbs up Thank you zen!

The wait was worth it.

Now I can import all the tables with no problem

Thanks for the fix!

Now...

Bring us the 3D option like Zen Pinball on PS4

Walking Dead imports will get fixed, just waiting for confirmation on when exactly.
    Can't import TWD table. My user is sportsilver.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by videjuca View Post
    Can't import TWD table. My user is sportsilver.

Thanks!
    We're still working on the TWD import - I will post when we have confirmation that it's functional.

Barbie, will the South Park tables be crossbuy do you know, or should I just buy them for Xbox One when they launch?

Cheers!

Barbie, will the South Park tables be crossbuy do you know, or should I just buy them for Xbox One when they launch?

Cheers!
    The plan is to do imports from 360 to One, but I'm still waiting for confirmation from MS that this will happen right at launch. Will post as soon as I know.

Default Thank You Zen Masters!

I hadn't checked in a few days, but just now I was able to download the Core Pack and first Marvel Pack no problem. Thanks so much for doing this!

Now to go play some Spider-Man ...

A couple of updates:

South Park Pinball can be imported from Xbox 360 to Xbox One at launch! The tables are now live on 360 and will go live on Xbox One tomorrow, October 16th. If you have issues, check the suggestions on the top of this FAQ thread first, and let me know if you continue to have trouble importing.

A patch to fix the leaderboards will also be included in tomorrow's Xbox One update, again, let me know if there are still issues after you've installed the update.

The Walking Dead imports should be functional soon, I will post when I have confirmation that it works.

Great news, thank you!

I hope that "tomorrow" is really "not long after midnight" though, as I can't wait to stream these new tables on twitch and give them some extra exposure!

And they're up!

Time to stream...

A couple of updates:

South Park Pinball can be imported from Xbox 360 to Xbox One at launch! The tables are now live on 360 and will go live on Xbox One tomorrow, October 16th. If you have issues, check the suggestions on the top of this FAQ thread first, and let me know if you continue to have trouble importing.

A patch to fix the leaderboards will also be included in tomorrow's Xbox One update, again, let me know if there are still issues after you've installed the update.

The Walking Dead imports should be functional soon, I will post when I have confirmation that it works.
    Was patch suposed to be out today for leaderboards ? If so game is not promting me to update?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rob c View Post
    Was patch suposed to be out today for leaderboards ? If so game is not promting me to update?
    What's your hurry? It's already been over two months. I wouldn't hold your breath...

Girlfriend is playing and said it's not fixed yet.
    Last edited by coldgin96; 10-16-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: addition

We are aware of the leaderboard and achievement issues, they should be addressed today.

Banned

We are aware of the leaderboard and achievement issues, they should be addressed today.
    Wow! Quick reply! Impressive!

You know, think about it, if we didn't love playing FX2 so much, we wouldn't be watching these forums with bated breath. We wouldn't care.

BarbieBobomb, you are a real trooper, thank you.

Girlfriend is playing Deadpool now...oops, now she's moving on...F.F.

I'm outta here...

Btw, we are going to be purchasing South Park when available. Think about it!
    Last edited by coldgin96; 10-16-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added thanks

The South Park tables are available if you search for them via Bing, for some reason, Microsoft haven't added them to the Add-Ons section of the Marketplace yet.

The leaderboard and achievement fix will be rolling out in the next hour or so! Keep an eye out!

The leaderboard and achievement fix will be rolling out in the next hour or so! Keep an eye out!
    I updated the XO dashboard this morning and it seemed to fix most of the leaderboard issues I was having. Only Superscore appears to be a bit wonky now, everything else works. I assumed I'd had the patch or something but now you're talking about a fix that's due to roll out. Is this the actual patch then? Colour me confused.

The Xbox One dashboard update was just for the new October update rolling out from beta, not related to Pinball FX2 as far as I know.

Looking forward to the Achievement fix, as they're listed in-game for 0 Gamerscore, and re-unlock every time I close down and restart the game!

Banned

Since the clock on this forum is all messed up, I don't know when you posted this.

It's 10:20 PM EST and my high score is still not what is listed on the leaderboards. It shows up in after game stats (just like before) but not on the leaderboards.

I will wait until tomorrow to see if it took or not before going off or congratulating...

JSYK, I purchased the South Park tables tonight making it 45 tables on this console. Considering I continue to still support Zen with my money, I've earned the right to be really super dissappointed if it doesn't work. After two months, I'm beyond angry.

Farsight studios plans on releasing their tables for the holidaze and I PLEADED AND BEGGED for them to make sure they're ready before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by coldgin96 View Post
    Since the clock on this forum is all messed up, I don't know when you posted this.

It's 10:20 PM EST and my high score is still not what is listed on the leaderboards. It shows up in after game stats (just like before) but not on the leaderboards.

I will wait until tomorrow to see if it took or not before going off or congratulating...

JSYK, I purchased the South Park tables tonight making it 45 tables on this console. Considering I continue to still support Zen with my money, I've earned the right to be really super dissappointed if it doesn't work. After two months, I'm beyond angry.

Farsight studios plans on releasing their tables for the holidaze and I PLEADED AND BEGGED for them to make sure they're ready before launch.
    Still no patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow will it ever work

Still no patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow will it ever work
    Longest hour ever lol

Okay, so even though the South Park achievements are now showing as 10 Gamerscore each, and are listed in the Achievements app, they're still not unlocking!

Will this be fixed with the leaderboards patch, and will they be retroactively awarded?

I've earnt the "I'm not your friend, buddy!" one about five times now...

So, the leaderboards still don't work properly, there's been no patch. Very disappointing for me as I thought the game was finally good to go yesterday. It proved to be a bit of a false dawn.
    Are we looking at another Zen lie then? New DLC released that many of us refuse to buy until the game actually full works, with the false promise of an imminent fix to sucker us in? I truly dislike how this company goes about its business, nearly as much as I dislike the feebs that defend it all. Indie companies - about a thousand times suckier than EA. Fact.

So, I guess I should be glad that I don't have the money yet to buy a Xbox One. I anyways told myself that I will only do that once Pinball FX 3 comes along. Leaderboards are also overrated in my humble opinion for Pinball FX 2 as your goals should be more along the lines of; can you do all the missions and can you complete the Wizard mode and score wize, can you beat a 100mil/1Bil (depending on the type of table).
    Last edited by Cloda; 10-17-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Hey everyone - we're checking on the leaderboard stuff, it appears the fix worked for some, but not others.

Hey everyone - we're checking on the leaderboard stuff, it appears the fix worked for some, but not others.
    What fix? Could you please explain how this fix was delivered? Are we supposed to be prompted for an update when we launch FX2 or was the patch delivered in the dashboard update?

What fix? Could you please explain how this fix was delivered? Are we supposed to be prompted for an update when we launch FX2 or was the patch delivered in the dashboard update?
    It was not an update that you'd be prompted to download, it came with the South Park service config.

To clarify: this will not restore lost scores, but should ensure that scores are not lost again in the future. You will not notice an immediate difference when looking at the leaderboard, but your high scores should be recorded correctly from now on. Please let me know if you still have trouble!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-17-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Okay, so even though the South Park achievements are now showing as 10 Gamerscore each, and are listed in the Achievements app, they're still not unlocking!

Will this be fixed with the leaderboards patch, and will they be retroactively awarded?

I've earnt the "I'm not your friend, buddy!" one about five times now...
    See if they'll pop by snapping to the achievement app as soon as you earn it.

It was not an update that you'd be prompted to download, it came with the South Park service config.

To clarify: this will not restore lost scores, but should ensure that scores are not lost again in the future. You will not notice an immediate difference when looking at the leaderboard, but your high scores should be recorded correctly from now on. Please let me know if you still have trouble!
    Ok. I'm assuming I've had the update. Only two things appear to be broken now. Posting scores to the overall leaderboard appears to be working correctly, your highscore is retained. On the Friends leaderboard it's still posting my last played game as a highscore.

Superscore is not calculated properly because the patch hasn't wiped the old superscore and then carried out a recalculation to correct it.

Achievements are all present and correct in the in-game menu btw.

Ok. I'm assuming I've had the update. Only two things appear to be broken now. Posting scores to the overall leaderboard appears to be working correctly, your highscore is retained. On the Friends leaderboard it's still posting my last played game as a highscore.

Superscore is not calculated properly because the patch hasn't wiped the old superscore and then carried out a recalculation to correct it.

Achievements are all present and correct in the in-game menu btw.
    Thanks - I appreciate the report and not resorting to calling me a liar. I hope you continue to remain respectful.

Thanks - I appreciate the report and not resorting to calling me a liar. I hope you continue to remain respectful.
    Some of lb issues are ok but this is what i am having problems with,superscore is not right.when i look at friends scores it shows me being in first on allthe tables but i am secend on list my scores on two tables 750 mil on paranormal and sec table 650 mil on epic quest equal out to the scores the guy in first has in total but his sc is over 1000 more than mine!!!!plz fix cause i would love to know where i truly rank.Four of the stwars tables dont even register scores when in submenu and same with butters table. Sp achivments will not stay unlocked as well.heres a question in 360 ver of paranormal you could get five free balls per ball and on one ver i got five on first ball but cant do same on balls 2 and 3 is there anyway to get any extra balls on 2 and three?

Some of lb issues are ok but this is what i am having problems with,superscore is not right.when i look at friends scores it shows me being in first on allthe tables but i am secend on list my scores on two tables 750 mil on paranormal and sec table 650 mil on epic quest equal out to the scores the guy in first has in total but his sc is over 1000 more than mine!!!!plz fix cause i would love to know where i truly rank.Four of the stwars tables dont even register scores when in submenu and same with butters table. Sp achivments will not stay unlocked as well.heres a question in 360 ver of paranormal you could get five free balls per ball and on one ver i got five on first ball but cant do same on balls 2 and 3 is there anyway to get any extra balls on 2 and three?
    Thanks for the report! I don't remember right off the top of my head about the Paranormal extra balls, I'd have to check.

See if they'll pop by snapping to the achievement app as soon as you earn it.
    I tried that, twice just to be sure, and it didn't work. I'm also not getting the toast pop-up either.

Also, with the leaderboards not being fixed to show previous high scores, does this mean that my 77 million on The Walking Dead, and 84 million on South Park, will only ever be seen by me?

That's a shame...

Unhappy

I tried that, twice just to be sure, and it didn't work. I'm also not getting the toast pop-up either.

Also, with the leaderboards not being fixed to show previous high scores, does this mean that my 77 million on The Walking Dead, and 84 million on South Park, will only ever be seen by me?

That's a shame...
    oh bugger so my 177m on doctor strange is now my own private score

Thanks for the report! I don't remember right off the top of my head about the Paranormal extra balls, I'd have to check.
    Ty for a quick responce.Did the 360 ver of paranormal's levetation mb glitch ever get fixed. I would love to play again,but am afraid of losing another good score due to that glitch dam thing.I know i could break the top ten if that glitch waas fixed lol currently 70 with 12 billion lol

Red face Thank you Zen

Thank you Zen
    Import tables ok

Thumbs up Reset all Leaderboards

That's a shame...

Since you can not fix the problems of the leaderboards, please reset them all. It would be fair to everyone.

This is happening to me on several tables, where the score of a friend of mine comes to me, or left with equal scores, and I've never hit this score on that table, and vice versa, when I'm the one who has the lead higher, this ends up being the highest score for my friend. This is unfair to both.
    Since you can not fix the problems of the leaderboards, please reset them all. It would be fair to everyone.

I'm still getting leaderboard problems I have a score of 19m on the butters table but the game says my friend has the highest score with 12m???? Local says I have 19m but leaderboards says I only have 10m

Quote Originally Posted by gazuk73 View Post
    I'm still getting leaderboard problems I have a score of 19m on the butters table but the game says my friend has the highest score with 12m???? Local says I have 19m but leaderboards says I only have 10m
    Was the 19m earned before the fix last week or is it new?

The service config prop for the leaderboards went live last week (Oct 17 2:00am CET / Oct 16 5:00pm PST) and should have the following results:

- The overall (not friends) Superscore shows the expected value.
    - Any South Park achievement now earned remains earned (since the above date).
    - South Park achievements earned before the above date got retroactively earned.
    - Any completed game’s score will not overwrite the previous higher score on the overall nor the friends leaderboard on that table.

If any of you are still not getting achievements, or scores are acting differently than described above, please let me know!

The service config prop for the leaderboards went live last week (Oct 17 2:00am CET / Oct 16 5:00pm PST) and should have the following results:

- The overall (not friends) Superscore shows the expected value.
    - Any South Park achievement now earned remains earned (since the above date).
    - South Park achievements earned before the above date got retroactively earned.
    - Any completed game’s score will not overwrite the previous higher score on the overall nor the friends leaderboard on that table.

If any of you are still not getting achievements, or scores are acting differently than described above, please let me know!
    My superscore is not even close to being right.still have 4 stwars tables and butters tables that dont register a score in ssubmenu

Was the 19m earned before the fix last week or is it new?
    when i purchased the south park tables they wern't showing in the new release box so that score may have been my first go on that table, then the next time i loaded the game up they appeared in the new release list & ive not really played the butters table since to beat that score

So you could be right i'll beat that score & hopefully all will be ok. btw the south park tables are excellent!!!

The leaderboard issues had a positive affect for me, rather than piss & moan it actually made me determind to beat my lost scores & it worked i doubled my paranormal score & broke top 50 on leaderboards with 262m so well happy. Hopefully i won't lose that score ;-)
    Last edited by gazuk73; 10-21-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks for the update, rob c and gazuk73. Can anyone else confirm that their superscore is incorrect?

Thanks for the update, rob c and gazuk73. Can anyone else confirm that their superscore is incorrect?
    Np hope this is updated soon. Tried to uninstall tables and saved game content,All that did was make me lose a 1.5 billion point game of paranormal that i had been worken on for three days lol.Just hope it gets worked out soon.Will it take a lb earse to fix or will patch fix issue?

The Walking Dead imports should now be functional! Please let me know if you have any trouble.

The Walking Dead imports should now be functional! Please let me know if you have any trouble.
    It's working correctly! Thanks!

TWD import now works for me. Cheers!
    Last edited by lord_raiden_128; 10-23-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast