Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

I'm still getting instances where the game just pauses for a brief moment, it's been there since launch, and is an ongoing problem.

Is this being looked into at all, now that table transfers have seemingly been fixed?

Also, any news on the possibility of 3D support in the future? The same applies to CastleStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    I'm still getting instances where the game just pauses for a brief moment, it's been there since launch, and is an ongoing problem.

Is this being looked into at all, now that table transfers have seemingly been fixed?

Also, any news on the possibility of 3D support in the future? The same applies to CastleStorm!
    I've been getting that more often lately, since the Marvel Original pack, etc. import issue was fixed. Usually it just happens within the first 20 seconds of playing on a table and then I forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    I've been getting that more often lately, since the Marvel Original pack, etc. import issue was fixed. Usually it just happens within the first 20 seconds of playing on a table and then I forget about it.
    About how long does it pause? Does it happen every time? Do you think it could it be that another app or game is updating in the background and causing it to lag a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    About how long does it pause? Does it happen every time? Do you think it could it be that another app or game is updating in the background and causing it to lag a bit?
    A split second. Not every time. I don't think so, I doubt things update frequently enough to match how common these brief freezes are.

A split second. Not every time. I don't think so, I doubt things update frequently enough to match how common these brief freezes are.
    Thanks - is it more like a momentary whole-screen freeze, or just the ball/flipper/animation stuttering individually?

Thanks - is it more like a momentary whole-screen freeze, or just the ball/flipper/animation stuttering individually?
    Whole-screen.

Whole-screen.

yes.....the whole screen....sometimes

Ah, you are running into the same problem as us PS3 gamers did in the past. For the PS3, the issue was linked to the leader boards. If you are continuing to get the freeze, then try playing the game offline.

Admittedly, I hadn't seen it for a while, until the South Park tables came out, and yes, it does appear to be early on in the game.

Here you go Barbie, I made a clip as it happened just now whilst showing the table to a friend:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4

Let me know if you have any issues viewing it, and I'll try again.

It literally hangs for an entire second.

Here you go Barbie, I made a clip as it happened just now whilst showing the table to a friend:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4

Let me know if you have any issues viewing it, and I'll try again.

It literally hangs for an entire second.
    Thanks! I can see the video just fine - will forward it to the team. Is this only happening on the South Park tables now, or are any others affected?

Others that reported the stuttering - can you please check the video and confirm you're having the same issue?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-30-2014 at 05:05 PM.

It's happened on pretty much all of the tables I've played, at one time or another, since launch.

Yeah, that's how it happens for me. The action just hiccups for a moment, then it resumes and everything's fine.

It's happened on pretty much all of the tables I've played, at one time or another, since launch.
    Yeah, that's how it happens for me. The action just hiccups for a moment, then it resumes and everything's fine.
    Thanks guys, hopefully we can reproduce this and get it taken care of.

Thanks! I can see the video just fine - will forward it to the team. Is this only happening on the South Park tables now, or are any others affected?

Others that reported the stuttering - can you please check the video and confirm you're having the same issue?

yes the same issue on all tables sometimes........free table on Halloween?

I still can't import <The Walking Dead> table I already bought for XBOX360, price is again 2,99 €.
    My gamertag is PHOENIX3600, I've a german account.
    All other imports worked fine.

Correction for importing table <The Walking Dead>:

The price says 2.99 €, but when I continue then comes the message that I already bought it
    and the question for installing it.
    So the mistake is that the price is shown even when it's for free.

Quote Originally Posted by 18Phoenix View Post
    Correction for importing table <The Walking Dead>:

The price says 2.99 €, but when I continue then comes the message that I already bought it
    and the question for installing it.
    So the mistake is that the price is shown even when it's for free.
    Make sure you are using the same account and try going to ‘Manage Game' on your Xbox One, scroll to the right, and you should see content listed as ‘Ready for install.' Let me know if that does not work.

Are the South Park tables supposed to be importing now, or are we still waiting on those. I got an Xbone yesterday, and those (and the Street Fighter one) seem to be the only ones that don't transfer over. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by boyjohn View Post
    Are the South Park tables supposed to be importing now, or are we still waiting on those. I got an Xbone yesterday, and those (and the Street Fighter one) seem to be the only ones that don't transfer over. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.
    Street Fighter imports are being worked on as we speak - South Park tables should import. Make sure you try the steps listed at the beginning of this thread and let me know if you still have trouble with South Park

Street Fighter imports are being worked on as we speak - South Park tables should import. Make sure you try the steps listed at the beginning of this thread and let me know if you still have trouble with South Park
    Thanks, it worked in the marketplace, but wasn't working inside the game itself like all the others did

Cheers for the update Barbie, looking forward to revisiting the Street Fighter 2 table in all its next-gen glory!

Default Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Just checked and the SFII table said install, so I'm grabbing it now, thank you so much for fixing it!

Default Update!

Imports are now functional for the Street Fighter II table!

Default thank you so much

was thinking of getting xbox one... this import announcement made me finally get one... imports all ran really smooth.. you guys are the best!

Question Few achievements

Why do we only have 10G of achievements for each table? While the Sorcerer's Lair table have 1000G? I mean what are the achievements that make me play longer. More achievements mean more challenges and long life for the tables.

I think it's because each game on the marketplace must have a full suite of 1000 Gamerscore, so they go to the free Sorcerer's Lair table, and then each additional table only has one or two achievements, otherwise they would use up their allocation of total achievements allowed, if that still exists from the Xbox 360 days.

Default Few achievements

I think it's because each game on the marketplace must have a full suite of 1000 Gamerscore, so they go to the free Sorcerer's Lair table, and then each additional table only has one or two achievements, otherwise they would use up their allocation of total achievements allowed, if that still exists from the Xbox 360 days.
    On the Xbox 360, we had 50G per table. 10G is very poor. The Zen should have kept the same scheme the xbox 360. As to the maximum limit for total achievements per game on xbox one, believe it is far more elastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaster360x View Post
    On the Xbox 360, we had 50G per table. 10G is very poor. The Zen should have kept the same scheme the xbox 360. As to the maximum limit for total achievements per game on xbox one, believe it is far more elastic.
    Well the new XB1 Halo game has 450 achievements already so there really is no excuse for having 1 achievement per table. South Park had 2 which is a step in the right direction at least.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Kirkland View Post
    Well the new XB1 Halo game has 450 achievements already so there really is no excuse for having 1 achievement per table. South Park had 2 which is a step in the right direction at least.
    Technically, it's not really a "new" game. It's a suite of four old games. And there are two South Park tables with one 10G achievement each.

I'm having problems importing tables. I just got FX2 along with my Xbox one. ANd I can't follow the directions. I am dyslexic and have a very hard time with reading instructions, the words just go all together.

Is there a video on youtube that shows how to do it?

Also Am I supposed to turn my xbox 360 on to import my tables.

And no matter what table I own, when I try to import it to xb1, it wants me to pay. I'm not paying for a table twice. You can just forget about that.

So far, you guys make Farsight look like they know what they are doing.

As long as the Gamertag you are using on your Xbox One is the same as the Gamertag used to purchase the tables on your Xbox 360, then they should transfer fine either in-game or via the Store.

When you click on a table via the Store, if you're entitled to it free, it should say "Install", rather than listing a price in your region's currency.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Kirkland View Post
    Technically, it's not really a "new" game. It's a suite of four old games. And there are two South Park tables with one 10G achievement each.
    I would argue that technically it is a new game even though it is really four old games. No matter. It's all new achievements. And the point is that Zen should really consider adding more than one achievement per table because there is no 100 achievement limit anymore on Xbox One. I didn't realize South Park was 2 table. So just one achievement per table continues.

Hey everyone - Our update to fix leaderboards finally got approved and will be rolling out later tonight! Please let me know if there are any issues after the update has gone live.

Hey everyone - Our update to fix leaderboards finally got approved and will be rolling out later tonight! Please let me know if there are any issues after the update has gone live.
    When will it go live? No changes today to my lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rob c View Post
    When will it go live? No changes today to my lbs.
    It is live. It should have corrected the leaderboards unless you deleted your profile at some point.

It is live. It should have corrected the leaderboards unless you deleted your profile at some point.
    I have unistalled and reinsalled a coulpe times.So what do i do to fix reinstall again?

Im still having issues importing tables. I might be missing something but I've tried all of the suggestions listed at the beginning. I can't recover my epic quest table or whatever pack the blade table was in. It did however let me import my paranormal table.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator930810c View Post
    Im still having issues importing tables. I might be missing something but I've tried all of the suggestions listed at the beginning. I can't recover my epic quest table or whatever pack the blade table was in. It did however let me import my paranormal table.
    when I look at the table in the menu it even says buy/import for 0.00 but when I click on it it wants me to pay for it. They don't show up when I go to manage game then go to ready to install. The blade marvel pack and epic quest are the only ones that are listed for 0.00. The rest list the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator930810c View Post
    when I look at the table in the menu it even says buy/import for 0.00 but when I click on it it wants me to pay for it. They don't show up when I go to manage game then go to ready to install. The blade marvel pack and epic quest are the only ones that are listed for 0.00. The rest list the price.
    And then less than an hour later it unlocks them for me and now I can download them. Lol whether it's dumb coincidence or something you guys did, that's a big relief. So long story short looks like the issue resolved itself!

Default ShoryuNOOOOOooo....

Hi,

the table transfer for "Street Fighter" does still not work for me. It still wants me to cough up 2.99 €...

GT is "Karzinom Engel" german Xbox-Live Account.

Thanks in advance.

...and thanks for the fixes in the leaderboard by the way... now I rule my (pinball) world again!

Quote Originally Posted by Carcy View Post
    Hi,

the table transfer for "Street Fighter" does still not work for me. It still wants me to cough up 2.99 €...

GT is "Karzinom Engel" german Xbox-Live Account.

Thanks in advance.

...and thanks for the fixes in the leaderboard by the way... now I rule my (pinball) world again!
    You'll need to contact Xbox support, we don't have access to player transaction info in order to help you out in this situation.

You'll need to contact Xbox support, we don't have access to player transaction info in order to help you out in this situation.
    Yeah, and Xbox Support will tell you to take it up with the developer, that they have no control over pricing. Been there, done that...more than once. Good luck!

Same, I had an issue with Guacamelee, Microsoft told me to go to the developer, the developer told me to go to Microsoft, it was at this point I gave up.

I think it is because developers self publish now, that Microsoft wash their hands of any responsibility when there is a problem with content licenses, but the developer still has no control over them, so their hands are tied, and their only choice is to refer you to Microsoft.

But at the end of the day, it's just a vicious circle.

Is the PvZ table ever coming to Xbox One? I know you said at one time you were working on it but I haven't heard anything since. I'd really like to be able to import this table since I can't play on 360 anymore.

+1

Maybe I missed where this has been discussed on the forum, but will there ever be online multiplayer the way there is on XB360?

The lack of this feature causes me to play pinball so much less than I used to.
    -------------------
    XBox Gamertag: KISSfiend

Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    Maybe I missed where this has been discussed on the forum, but will there ever be online multiplayer the way there is on XB360?

The lack of this feature causes me to play pinball so much less than I used to.
    Not sure if we'll be adding it or not - we have had a lot of requests for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by StormRaging View Post
    Is the PvZ table ever coming to Xbox One? I know you said at one time you were working on it but I haven't heard anything since. I'd really like to be able to import this table since I can't play on 360 anymore.
    Yes. I will post once we have a release date for it.

It is one of my favourite tables, and I seem to recall it being mentioned pre-release? I hope it makes it!

Finally got an XBox One on Wednesday. Downloaded Pinball FX and it didn't recognize any of my old tables from the 360. I figured I would wait a bit to see if it was just "catching up" so to speak. After about an hour, it recognized the Street Fighter 2 table. Since then, nothing. I'm using the same GamerTag that I had on the 360 (the only one I've ever had). Like a lot of people, I was looking forward to playing my favorite tables on my new system. Heck, the transfer of tables between 360 and One as well as the transfer of save files for D3 and Borderlands is the whole reason I got the One over the PS4. What's the next step for me? Is there some trick to making it "see" the rest of my purchase history that I'm not finding in this thread? Uninstall and re-install maybe?

Thanks.

Are we still getting the football table? And if we are will it still be in all forms of it? (As in will all the previously licensed teams like AC Milan And Arsenal get their feature tables for the transfer or just the license issue free Zen Studios team?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennris View Post
    Finally got an XBox One on Wednesday. Downloaded Pinball FX and it didn't recognize any of my old tables from the 360. I figured I would wait a bit to see if it was just "catching up" so to speak. After about an hour, it recognized the Street Fighter 2 table. Since then, nothing. I'm using the same GamerTag that I had on the 360 (the only one I've ever had). Like a lot of people, I was looking forward to playing my favorite tables on my new system. Heck, the transfer of tables between 360 and One as well as the transfer of save files for D3 and Borderlands is the whole reason I got the One over the PS4. What's the next step for me? Is there some trick to making it "see" the rest of my purchase history that I'm not finding in this thread? Uninstall and re-install maybe?

Thanks.
    Make sure you are using the same account and try going to ‘Manage Game' on your Xbox One, scroll to the right, and you should see content listed as ‘Ready for install.' If that doesn't work, and you are still being charged for the tables you've already downloaded, please contact Microsoft support.

Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Are we still getting the football table? And if we are will it still be in all forms of it? (As in will all the previously licensed teams like AC Milan And Arsenal get their feature tables for the transfer or just the license issue free Zen Studios team?)
    Sorry no word on the SLF table at the moment.

Make sure you are using the same account and try going to ‘Manage Game' on your Xbox One, scroll to the right, and you should see content listed as ‘Ready for install.' If that doesn't work, and you are still being charged for the tables you've already downloaded, please contact Microsoft support.
    Sadly, after an hour with Microsoft's technical support, no solution was found. They said to bring it up with Zen. Of course I've seen the previous posts and know that there's nothing you can do. Alas, no more pinball for me.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

What I'm having problems is for some reason my Imports wont download unless I have a Credit Card associated with my account. Even more bizarrely is that it allowed me to import "The Walking Dead" Table and it didn't ask for the Credit Card info.

Any way of downloading my imports without having a Credit Card on file with Microsoft?

- Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Default Upcoming tables

Anyone have any info on upcoming tables?

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Anyone have any info on upcoming tables?
    We posted this teaser a while back - no release dates as of now but I'll post when we get closer

We posted this teaser a while back - no release dates as of now but I'll post when we get closer
    Is there any chance of an Independence Day: Resurgence table, maybe around the time of the home media release, seeing as you guys seemingly already have the licence, or is it more complicated than that?

Is there any chance of an Independence Day: Resurgence table, maybe around the time of the home media release, seeing as you guys seemingly already have the licence, or is it more complicated than that?
    As far as I know, we don't have pinball plans for IDR but I will definitely pass the suggestion along to the team. Let me know if you (or anyone else!) has suggestions for any other Fox properties - you never know!

Default Suggestions for future tables

As far as I know, we don't have pinball plans for IDR but I will definitely pass the suggestion along to the team. Let me know if you (or anyone else!) has suggestions for any other Fox properties - you never know!

Die Hard or Planet of the Apes would be awesome. Would also really like a new South Park table or something from a horror franchise

X-Files? Its hot right now due to the reboot and man, I'd pay £50 for an X-Files table.

Default sufyan

sufyan ai f sndf k ndf dsfnksf ois df nsdlfi osdsn f sd;n fnoi n df
    sufyan