Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

I cannot import the original Marvel Pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur which I originally purchased on the 360. I had no problems importing other tables.

GT: slacking20

Well at least earth defense and excalibur downloaded fine as crossbuy......core tables still no luck.....marvel core set no luck.......so we are making progress.....no biolab or blade 4 me....how are they verifying these org. Purchases??? I even tried redownloading on 360?? They could check achievements or something?? And why do most tables transfer and marvel and core dont?? I need some biolab.....but e.d. and excali will do 4 now!!! Keeping the faith ZEN will fix it....ms needs too get off there azz and help ZEN...makes me wonder about xbox@id....where is the supporrt???

Marvel pack imported but Excalibur and Earth Defense would not. Still cant import core pack. Gamertag is blackhelmetman.

Thank you

Default Imported first batch fine not this one.

I had no trouble with the core or other marvel tables
    But earth defense Excalibur and original marvel set just released
    Are a no go for me as we'll and I purchased all on the 360.
    GT is SaltyBagaDonits

Greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Twigleaf View Post
    Theory..... Could the transfer issues be related to the fact, that tables were imported in from Pinball FX 1 (ONE). When FX2 was released, the 360 easily transferred tables in from the early FX1 game, into the 360's local hard drive, with DRM liscensing. ( I owned ALL of the tables that were on the Pinball FX 1 game before it went defunct, and Zen gave everyone a free upgrade to FX2.
    If I am not mistaken, Earth Defense and Excalibur were 2 of the transfers. I cannot remember if the Marvel was, as it has been soooo long. In fact, I may be wrong.
    Twigleaf has a point, I have just checked and the FX 1 tables (DLC) were;

Buccaneer
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur
    Nightmare Mansion
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Street Fighter II

Which could explain why I cannot import them (Excalibur and Earth Defense), as they were previous imported in to FX 2 on the 360 therefore there is no purchase record for those tables for FX 2 but there should be for FX 1 it just depends which records are checked. IF I have to buy them again, as previously stated, I am not that bothered after all I got them for free once you cannot expect to continue getting things for free.

But that does not explain why I cannot import the Marvel tables..
    Last edited by UseLessUK; 09-13-2014 at 09:06 AM.

It also doesn't explain why some people can import some, but not all, of the recently released tables either, so I don't think it's that.

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    I'm not giving them a free pass, I'm simply saying that it would not have been Zen's decision as to when these tables were published, and Zen don't have anything to do with how the crossbuy works, that's Microsoft's domain.

Please, call Xbox support and tell them that, then report back to us what happens...

Called Xbox support and was told, “What do you want us to do about it? It has nothing to do with us, take it up with the developer. In the meantime, if they’re supposed to be free, don’t buy them until they fix the problem.”

Default Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by coldgin96 View Post
    Please, call Xbox support and tell them that, then report back to us what happens...

Called Xbox support and was told, “What do you want us to do about it? It has nothing to do with us, take it up with the developer. In the meantime, if they’re supposed to be free, don’t buy them until they fix the problem.”
    Sounds to me like the Xbox Support representative doesn't know what he's talking about, as Microsoft are ultimately responsible for fixing this problem, Zen don't have their own personal control over Xbox LIVE.

If I were you, I would have gone over his head, and asked to speak to the office manager on duty at the time.

I am also unable to import Excalibur, Earth Defence and Marvel Core for free. I had no problems with any other import. I had all the tables on both FX1 and FX2.
    Gamertag: Campotech

Default missing these

Hello

I have followed the import instructions but I am still missing a couple of tables;
    Pinball FX2 Core Collection
    Earth Defense Table
    Excalibur Table
    Marvel Pinball Original Pack

Gamertag: TTS F1NAL 5407

Thanks

Default not transferring

When the game first came out for the one everything tranfered over from the 360 i was happy happy happy then i bought the walking dead a day earlier on the 360 to find out it wouldnt be transferable and thats ok i just bought it twice but now one of my fav tables excaliber is out and it wont transfer and neither will the original marvel pack blade wolverine ect or earth defense please fix this im alongtime fan and really cant buy them again

Gamertag infinity4000

Default Missing Marvel pinball

Like many others I was able to get earth defense and Excalibur but marvel pinball will not transfer.

Gamer Tag: Darth Cubbie

Default Can't import for free

Same issue with most others.

Excalibur, Earth Defense, and Marvel Core won't import for free.

Gamertag: Kellerstein

Default Marvel pinball origin pack not porting from360 to x1

All my previous tables ported easily at no charge but the marvel pinball origin pack still shows as having to pay again. is there someone that knows how to fix this

Tag crusher3308
    Last edited by Crusher3308; 09-13-2014 at 03:36 PM.

All tables imported but the marvel. Origins pack still wants me to pay

Tag crusher3308
    Last edited by Crusher3308; 09-13-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Angry Transferring tables from 360 to xbox one

The newest tables for transfer, Earth Defense, Excalibur, Marvel Pinball Pack will not transfer to the xbox one without wanting to charge me again. All the tables had been previously purchased for the xbox 360. Called Xbox support and they are having me post to this forum.

Cool

Oh my gosh, guys! I just realized you can pin pages for store items. Makes it a lot easier than spending minutes digging through the store just to confirm that it still isn't free.

Default Table Transfer

Earth Defense, Excalibur, and Marvel Pinball Pack will not transfer without charge to xbox one

Forgot to mention my gamertag last time - tables that won't import:

Earth Defense Table
    Excalibur Table

Gamertag: LLL DeaDmAn LLL

Default Crossbuys

I have purchased every Pinball Fx2 table for the 360. I had no problems with redeeming my purchases for the Xbox One until today. Those tables are the Marvel Core Pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur. They all want to charge me full price. My Gamertag is DINO71.

I too am unable to import tables- Excaliber, Earth Defense, core Pack, and Zen classic pack, bought Deadpool today on 360 and it imported immediately. have also bought Walking Dead table before realizing it wouldn't import but hopefully that will be added. But please fix my original tables so I can import them. Have bought dates of 11-2-10 thru 11-11-10 for the ones that will not import. Thank You, Gamertag=bakedraggyroo

Quote Originally Posted by Dino71 View Post
    I have purchased every Pinball Fx2 table for the 360. I had no problems with redeeming my purchases for the Xbox One until today. Those tables are the Marvel Core Pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur. They all want to charge me full price. My Gamertag is DINO71.

The same for me.

All other tables have been successfully imported, but not the "new" ones

gamertag : KERHAD

I can't get my Excaliber, Earth Defense and Marvel Tables, it's wanting me to rebuy and I bought them on 360 a long time ago. Can you fix this?

Gamertag: Shadic23X

Only recently I played Earth Defense on my 360 with my gamertag. As of this moment, it seems I am still unable to import that table to my One as it's listed for purchase only. This is regardless of which regional settings I have on my One.

Lacking a direct feedback-option, please regard this message as my problem/feedback on the importing of "confirmed" tables.

Earth Defense and Excalibur imported fine.

Marvel original and Marvel Avengers Chronicles are still asking for payment even though I bought them on the 360 when they came out.

Gamertag is Lurkio

I can't get my previously purchased tables too(not even one ). Could anybody have a look, please?
    Thank You!

Gamertag: Marcin83 PL

Kind Regards

Ps. Your game(work) is awesome, keep doing what you doing!

Default It's a rip off

This is just greed plain and simple. Transfers only work with some tables from the very beginning. I still have tables I paid for they want to charge me again for, which sure as hell isn't going to happen.

Stop making excuses for MS please and do something about it. My daughter is dying to play Spiderman and Wolverine, her two favorites.

I called it a while back when the pack with Tesla and such wouldn't transfer. It's just an attempt to hopefully in their minds work on your patience and get some people to pay double.

This has nothing to do what-so-ever with greed.

Zen have already said, on more than one occasion, (bar the initial problem with The Walking Dead that is still being worked on), that all legacy tables should be free/crossbuy, provided that they have been purchased already via the same Gamertag on Xbox 360, and that they're clearly going through some teething issues with this and Microsoft, bought on by the whole crossbuy compatibility being bought on so late in the day, and being implemented in less than two weeks, which is quite admirable really.

Trust me, Zen are working with Microsoft to "do something about it", I'm sure they would love nothing more than to just flick a magic switch and have it resolve all of these problems, but that's just not going to happen.

You're clearly not the only one with these crossbuy transfer issues, as the last few pages of this thread testify, so please just sit tight and be patient along with everyone else, whilst we wait for both Zen and Microsoft to fix this.

If you could provide your Gamertag in the meantime, and a list of tables that won't transfer, I'm sure that they would appreciate that.

Default Here bbiaj

Here you go, as you requested.

I did try the "troubleshooting" and no dice, it's the first thing I've tried. Sgt Comic is my tag, I own and haven't been able to download The pack with Tesla in it, The recently released Marvel pack that has Spiderman, Excalibur and Earth Defense. I got screwed on Earth defense as my kid's friend didn't realize he was purchasing it when stepped out of the room for a sec.

Cool Did I say Zen?

This has nothing to do what-so-ever with greed.

Zen have already said, on more than one occasion, (bar the initial problem with The Walking Dead that is still being worked on), that all legacy tables should be free/crossbuy, provided that they have been purchased already via the same Gamertag on Xbox 360, and that they're clearly going through some teething issues with this and Microsoft, bought on by the whole crossbuy compatibility being bought on so late in the day, and being implemented in less than two weeks, which is quite admirable really.

Trust me, Zen are working with Microsoft to "do something about it", I'm sure they would love nothing more than to just flick a magic switch and have it resolve all of these problems, but that's just not going to happen.

You're clearly not the only one with these crossbuy transfer issues, as the last few pages of this thread testify, so please just sit tight and be patient along with everyone else, whilst we wait for both Zen and Microsoft to fix this.

If you could provide your Gamertag in the meantime, and a list of tables that won't transfer, I'm sure that they would appreciate that.

Relax, I never said Zen. Bu MS has a wide and far rep for screwing their customers. When you make a deal with the devil, expect problems lol.

I own all tables on 360 and the launch collection of tables transferred to the Xbox One no problem. Marvel original pack, Excalibur and Earth Defense will not transfer, asking me to buy over again.

Gamer tag: TaygetaVendetta

Default I can not transfer the following tables

Hi
    I can not transfer the following tables;

Pinball FX 2 Core
    Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Original Pack
    Pinball FX2 - Excalibur Table
    Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table

All these tables are bought on xbox360, and present day have not been able to transfer one Xbox.
    testing all the methods that are in the first page and on the website of xbox.

my username is: SixtyJose Ramon

Thanks

Had no issues transferring the other tables on Xbox One, but still unable to for the latest Marvel pack (Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade), Earth Defence and Excalibur. It's asking for payment again. Gtag - mONdeTH

Marvel original pack transfer OK

Excalibur and Earth Defense will not transfer (each 2,49 €)

I have all these in Xbox 360.

GamerTag: Trune

Thanks.

Seems hit and miss with everyone i guess. I cant import for free any of the originally pulled efforts in Excalibur, Earth Defense and Marvel Pack 01. Shame really but i guess i can wait it our for the now.

it asks me to pay for this Tables

Pinball FX2 Core Collection (bought it a second time because i could not wait ... so i guess it would still cost me money if i didnt bought it)
    Earth Defense Table
    Excalibur Table

GamerTag : SpieleNerd

Default Import Tables

I cannot import the original Marvel Pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur which I originally purchased on the 360. I had no problems importing other tables.

GT: Mako xOne

I have purchased the tables listed below as well as EVERY Pinball FX2 table on the 360. The ones below are the ones released currently on the Xbox One that will not allow me to download without re-buying them:

The Walking Dead
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur

Gamertag: DugFreez

I have tried both in game and from the store on the Xbox One. Neither will show these for free.

Default Problems to transfer Marvel Pack

Hello.

I have problems to transfer the Marvel original Pack (Blade, Spiderman....) from 360 to One. When purchasing is asking me to pay 9.90€.

My GT is Jansap.

It is the only one I had problems to transfer.

I hope yo can fix it.
    Thanks

Unhappy I can't transfer the tables, yet...

Here are my tables acquired in Xbox 360 version. I double check de console and the donwload history on my Xbox Live account to be sure of that.
    I can't import the tables in RED. All fine with the tables in GREEN.

Tables on Xbox 360 ---> Tables on Xbox One

Rock and Bullwinkle -> Unavaliable.
    Captain América -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Fantastic Four -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Blade -> Locked, need to pay.
    Iron Man -> Locked, need to pay.
    Spider Man -> Locked, need to pay.
    Wolverine -> Locked, need to pay.
    Epic Quest -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Paranormal -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Sourcerer's Lair -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Ms. Explosion Man -> Unavaliable.
    Mars -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Secrets of The Deep -> Locked, need to pay.
    Biolab -> Locked, need to pay.
    Pasha -> Locked, need to pay.
    Rome -> Locked, need to pay.
    Excalibur -> Locked, need to pay.
    Earth Defense -> Locked, need to pay.
    Street Fighter II -> Unavaliable.
    Nightmare Mansion -> Unavaliable.
    Bucanner -> Unavaliable.
    Speed Machine -> Unavaliable.
    Agents -> Unavaliable.
    Extreme -> Unavaliable.

My gamertag is Ranieri X 360.

I hope this list helps the Zen Studios to discover what may be happening with the transfer of tables from Pinball FX 2.

The tables that will not transfer for me are:

Excalibur
    Marvel Original Pack
    Earth Defense
    The Walking Dead

Gamertag- Rohrig67

I cannot import the original Marvel Pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur
    gamer tag Raiden01978

Hello, i cannot import these tables:

- Walking dead
    - Marvel original pack
    - Excalibur
    - Earth Defense

mi gamertag is: silvan242

Tables that won't transfer for me:

Zen Classics Pack
    Marvel Pinball
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense

My gamertag is NiTzSaNiTy84

GT SenileElf

I'm having the same issues as Raneiri-X. My gamer tag on xbox live is ReTodd3D

Rock and Bullwinkle -> Unavaliable.
    Captain América -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Fantastic Four -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Blade -> Locked, need to pay.
    Iron Man -> Locked, need to pay.
    Spider Man -> Locked, need to pay.
    Wolverine -> Locked, need to pay.
    Epic Quest -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Paranormal -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Sourcerer's Lair -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Ms. Explosion Man -> Unavaliable.
    Mars -> Unlocked, Ok.
    Secrets of The Deep -> Locked, need to pay.
    Biolab -> Locked, need to pay.
    Pasha -> Locked, need to pay.
    Rome -> Locked, need to pay.
    Excalibur -> Locked, need to pay.
    Earth Defense -> Locked, need to pay.
    Street Fighter II -> Unavaliable.
    Nightmare Mansion -> Unavaliable.
    Bucanner -> Unavaliable.
    Speed Machine -> Unavaliable.
    Agents -> Unavaliable.
    Extreme -> Unavaliable.

Why are people listing tables that aren't even available, and won't be, such as Rocky & Bullwinkle, Ms. Splosion Man, Nightmare Mansion, Buccaneer, Speed Machine, Agents, and Extreme, yet failing to notice the absence of potentially legit tables such as Plants Vs Zombies and Super League Soccer?

Why are people listing tables that aren't even available, and won't be, such as Rocky & Bullwinkle, Ms. Splosion Man, Nightmare Mansion, Buccaneer, Speed Machine, Agents, and Extreme, yet failing to notice the absence of potentially legit tables such as Plants Vs Zombies and Super League Soccer?

I just copied Ranieri-X and was pretty certain that Zen staff wouldn't be confused.

Fair play.

I'd love those tables to be ported over, don't get me wrong, but it's already been said that as they're built on PBFX1's "old tech", they won't be ported over.

This confuses me, as Earth Defense, Excalibur, and Street Fighter II are also "old tech", but are making the jump.

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-14-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Default Zulghinlour's problems

Add my name to the list of folks who aren't able to import all their tables.

Gamertag:
    Zulghinlour

Failed to Import:

Successful Import:
    Paranormal

This confuses me, as Earth Defense, Excalibur, and Street Fighter II are also "old tech", but are making the jump.
    That's because those three tables were also built for Zen Pinball 1 (PS3) at the same time. ZP1 uses similar tech as PFX2 and ZP2, so it was easier to port those three over. It's not the same for the PFX1 exclusives, where they only made one version for PFX1 and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    That's because those three tables were also built for Zen Pinball 1 (PS3) at the same time. ZP1 uses similar tech as PFX2 and ZP2, so it was easier to port those three over. It's not the same for the PFX1 exclusives, where they only made one version for PFX1 and that's it.
    Cheers for clearing that one up for me!

I also have the import issue with the new dlc. Everything did work perfect when PBfx2 released on XBO and I imported everything else.

Excalibre
    Earth Defense
    Marvel original pack

Aren't $0

Gamer tag: Sporadik

Default can not import marvel pinball origianl pack

I can not import marvel pinball original pack
    gamertag Knights Blade

I own the original Marvel Pinball pack on xbox 360, and it will not import to the xbox one. Here's the list of table included in that pack - Marvel Pinball pack: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade

GamerTag: Kelroy Bendo

Default Help!

All previous tables have imported fine, but having an issue with:

Earth Defense

I've followed the importation guide and tried both in-game and through the dashboard but no luck - always asked to pay again.

GT: Chuck Rialto

Thanks in advance!

All of the initial tables have imported for me, but the ones that have just been released, which I'd also bought on the 360 previously are showing that I'll be charged again if I download them.

The tables are

Marvel Pinball pack
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur

My gamertag is LooneyJetman

Default Still being charged for tables

As many have already posted i still have not got the following tables. I am being asked to pay for the tables again on every one of the tables/packs.

Pinball FX2 - Core

Microsoft were no help as usual when contacting them, hopefully this gets fixed soon

Gamertag: Captsilverspore

Keep up the good work Zen.
    Last edited by silverspore; 09-15-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Default Can't import lastest tables

I can't import the Marvel Pinball pack which I bought on the 360, all previous purchases imported fine on release.
    Also I can't import Excalibur or Earth defense which I bought for Pinball FX1 and those where imported to Pinball FX2 on the 360.
    It doesn't show on the Xbox 360 store that I've bought those tables because they were bought through Pinball FX1 not FX2.

Gamertag: fangerdanga

Quote Originally Posted by silverspore View Post
    As many have already posted i still have not got the following tables. I am being asked to pay for the tables again on every one of the tables/packs.

Pinball FX2 - Core

Exactly the same tables, tried everywhere (smartglass, store.Xbox.com etc)

Gamertag TigerTeufel

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Not everyone is having this issue (I just imported them for free and others are reporting that they are functional). They are not dragging our name through the mud, we are still working with them very closely to get everything released and functional. Sit tight while we get this all sorted.

Again, those of you being asked to pay again, please, do not buy these a 2nd time, we will get this fixed.
    Barbie, did you buy these tables originally in Pinball FX or Pinball FX2?

I ask because if they were bought originally in Pinball FX, and then imported over to Pinball FX2, there is no purchase history for Earth Defense and Excalibur on Xbox 360, those tables still ask for payment on that console also, despite being owned already and fully playable, so could this be why the crossbuy feature is not functioning as it should?

Of course, this doesn't explain why the Marvel Pinball Original Pack is not transferring over correctly...

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-15-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks for your reports everyone! We will continue to work on this until we have everything squared away. I see a lot of new people registering - I hope you stick around even after this is all taken care of.

I will post news as soon as I have an ETA or any new information on imports!

Well every cloud has a silver lining – this tricky Xbone launch has brought many new people to the forum!

Stick around – with more tables coming and Pinball FX3 there are bound to be plenty more bugs to report and discuss.

If as an Xbox One owner you are worried that the bugs may soon get fixed please try playing Zen pinball on another format
    where many more glitches, errors and bugs are currently available.

The Wii U is a particular fan favourite I believe or try Xbox 360 if you feel like something more historical.

Although Zen are currently plumbing the depths of planet Craptastica with this release, I do feel that those who like their pinball products suitably buggy should maybe give Farsight's Pinball Arcade a go. Any platform, any table. Can't wait for it to hit the Xbox One.

I also can´t transfer the original Marvel pack, Earth Defence or Excalibur. My gamertag is RamMul.

I am unable to import the following tables as well still:

Gamertag: Warder

I can't import the Earth Defense, Excalibur & the Marvel Pinball original pack.

Gamertag: StuartATrueRed
    Last edited by StuartATrueRed; 09-15-2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Typo

hello, i can't import: Pinball FX2 Core Collection

G.T: "J Angel 666"

Gamertag: G Dog

Default Import issue

Can't import Marvel Core Pack unfortunately. I have all the tables and have been able to download the rest with no issues. Thanks.

GT: goheels211

Gamertag: moto RUS

Not able to transfer purchases of excaliber, earth defense and marvel pinball original pack.
    Gamertag: bojangles 83

Unable to import: Core Collection, original Marvel collection, Excalibur, and Earth Defense

My Gt is the same as my user name.

Default same problem

hello same problem that many people here impossible to import the table 360
    gamertag: oxilus

thank you

I am unable to import the following tables as well still:

Gamertag: OrenIshii BE

proof: http://1drv.ms/1qaAod8

Default Import problems

I am unable to import the following tables:

Gamertag: OrenIshii BE

Proof: http://1drv.ms/1qaAod8

Unhappy

In my case the tables not imported are:

Pinball FX2 Core Pack
    Earth Defense

My XBox Live Tag is: JmJLive

Default Import Problems

Still unable to import 'CORE COLLECTION'
    The 2 new tables, 'EARTH DEFENSE' and 'EXCALIBUR' will also NOT import to my Xbox One.

Have tried reinstall of all the above on my 360

My Gamer Tag is same as Forum Name, Demon_Malphas

Default So what is anybody doing about the problem

We have a couple pages filled with people having the same problem with importing the purchased tables, Excalibur, Earth Defense, and Marvel Pinball Pack. And yet not one post from someone from Zen that they are doing anything to resolve the problem. You would think after buying over $100.00 worth of tables that someone, either Microsoft or Zen would even speak to the issue. No way to run a railroad!

Quote Originally Posted by steved View Post
    We have a couple pages filled with people having the same problem with importing the purchased tables, Excalibur, Earth Defense, and Marvel Pinball Pack. And yet not one post from someone from Zen that they are doing anything to resolve the problem. You would think after buying over $100.00 worth of tables that someone, either Microsoft or Zen would even speak to the issue. No way to run a railroad!
    Top of the page:

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for your reports everyone! We will continue to work on this until we have everything squared away. I see a lot of new people registering - I hope you stick around even after this is all taken care of.

I will post news as soon as I have an ETA or any new information on imports!

Quote Originally Posted by steved View Post
    Hi Steved, you must have missed my posts and the updated info at the very top of this thread. Apologies for the confusion, but we are working with Microsoft to get this fixed. Sorry for the delay!

Default still being charged

Gamertag:Cursedsoull Earth Defense & Excalibur will not transfer from xbox 360 to Xbox One. Marvel Original and all the launch tables transfered without a problem.

Default Will not import

Marvel Pinball Original Pack, Excalibur, and Earth Defense will not import from the 360. Gamertag: Spengali74

Question Importing issues

Same issues like others. Marvel Core Pack, Earth Defense and Excalibur tables not transferring over. I just recently bought Dr. Strange, Deadpool, and the Guardians of the Galaxy tables and the 360 and they transferred successfully the XB1. I like many in this thread bought Earth Defense and Excalibur for Pinball Ex and transferred to Pinball Ex2. These two tables aren't checked in the store, suggesting I haven't ever bought them. I can play all my tables on 360 like normal.
    Gamertag Sweetstick99

@Barbie, the issue with my Sorcerers Lair achievements seem to be resolved cause I checked my gamerscore and its there. They also showed up on my feed a couple of days later...weird. Thanks for your response.
    Last edited by SuperScorpio24; 09-16-2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: spelling
    $$24

Exclamation My missing import tables

My Captain America, Fantastic Four, Mars, and Paranormal worked fine crossing over to XBox One from 360. I've done the methods posted but FX2 Core, Excalibur, Earth Defense, and Marvel Classic will NOT Import. I'm worried the same will happen whenever Street Fighter 2 releases. My Gamertag is SubwayNinja.

Barbie, did you buy these tables originally in Pinball FX or Pinball FX2?

I ask because if they were bought originally in Pinball FX, and then imported over to Pinball FX2, there is no purchase history for Earth Defense and Excalibur on Xbox 360, those tables still ask for payment on that console also, despite being owned already and fully playable, so could this be why the crossbuy feature is not functioning as it should?

Of course, this doesn't explain why the Marvel Pinball Original Pack is not transferring over correctly...

I can debunk this, I bought Excalibur for PBFX1 and then transferred it to to PBFX2. I bought Earth Defense for PBFX2. Neither of these tables will let me dl for free on theXB1....so I'm pretty sure if you originally bought it for PBFX1 has nothing to do with the issue.

...and as you said, the Marvel Pinball Original Pack was also obviously bought for PBFX2.

On a semi-related note: Is there no way to view your Xbox Live Purchase history on the internet anymore? I see on https://commerce.microsoft.com that they only show them for the past year now, saying: "The transactions related to Microsoft Points will be shown for a period of one year at most."

It shows all of my "points" purchases all the way back to 2009, but it doesn not show what I bought with those purchased points like it used to.
    Last edited by DugFreez; 09-16-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Tables I can't import:

Earth Defense Table
    Excalibur Table

Everything else worked fine

Waiting for :
    Plants vs Zombies

My gamertag: el_profe

Quote Originally Posted by DugFreez View Post
    On a semi-related note: Is there no way to view your Xbox Live Purchase history on the internet anymore? I see on https://commerce.microsoft.com that they only show them for the past year now, saying: "The transactions related to Microsoft Points will be shown for a period of one year at most."

It shows all of my "points" purchases all the way back to 2009, but it doesn not show what I bought with those purchased points like it used to.
    Just look up items (tables/packs) in the online store, it'll at least tell you if you own something or not. That's what I did to check what I owned.

Tables I can't import:

Earth Defense Table
    Excalibur Table
    The Walking Dead Table

Everything else worked fine

My gamertag: Lotheric

I'm also being asked to re-pay for Excalibur, Earth Defense, and the Marvel Pack. Gamertag: Phil4181

Thanks for making such an awesome video game!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacking20 View Post
    Ditto. Add Walking Dead to that list. GT: Joe Borkovich

Not transferring over:

- Original Marvel pack (blade,wolverine, etc.)
    - Excalibur
    - Core pack 2 (Pasha, Biolab etc.)

GT: DaredevilsDue

Default use purchase history

Quote Originally Posted by DugFreez View Post
    I can debunk this, I bought Excalibur for PBFX1 and then transferred it to to PBFX2. I bought Earth Defense for PBFX2. Neither of these tables will let me dl for free on theXB1....so I'm pretty sure if you originally bought it for PBFX1 has nothing to do with the issue.

...and as you said, the Marvel Pinball Original Pack was also obviously bought for PBFX2.

Do not use the transactions page as it is limited but you can still see your entire history through the purchase history, that's how I confirmed my table purchases and dates of purchase. goto my accounts-manage devices and 360 purchase history.
    Last edited by bakedraggyroo; 09-16-2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: more details

Me to i cant imort them gamertag rob clark1723

Default Import Issues

I cannot import :
    The Marvel Pack
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense

GT: ArmadilloKing

Default Import issues

My import issues are with
    Marvel Original Pack
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense

My gamer tag is casinoman

Excalibur-Import worked without problems, but the import of the Marvel-Original-Pack is not working for me.

GT: Rechelino

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    But the PFX1 tables that aren't coming to Xbone (Agents etc.) have already been ported to PFX2 for the 360, so surely the difference in tech that is the apparent barrier to their release has already been sorted.

This is my problem as well. Everything else went fine, but the most recently added imports are a no-go.

My tag is BullwinkleJ.

Thank you!

Default On topic

As I posted on about page 3 of this thread...

I am pretty certain, that this "new" batch of table import problems, is because the new releases were originally Pinball FX 1 tables. I think even the Marvel one had its own integration into FX1 at the time. I know on the PS3, it was originally a standalone.

When Pinball FX2 came out on the 360 and PS3, it made FX1 moot. They did let us import the tables over to the new Pinball FX2 game. Since then Microsoft has pulled the original Pinball FX1 OFF of its Arcade.

Tables that were imported into FX2 from FX1 will not have a purchase signature under the add-ons for Pinball FX2. Everything that I am seeing, is showing that this is the problem. On my 360, I do not have a purchase history for Excalibur, Earth Defense, ( I forgot to look for Marvel ). So, this is telling us, that the Zen Development team, ONLY HAVE the game set up to look for purchases of their Pinball FX2 tables, and they did not take into consideration that these tables, along with a lot of future tables that have not came out yet, were originally paid for under the Pinball FX 1 liscense.

I understand there have been other issues of tables importing, however for this current batch, it looks like the explanation of why all of a sudden these tables are not importing for some people, is because they purchased them for the FX1 game. Walking Dead has no bearing on this conversation, as it is a brand new table, and its up to Zen if they ever want to allow it for cross-buy or not. However, they have stated that the previous should import, so maybe they can have their game patched to look for purchases of the FX1 versions of the tables. Right now, I fear it is just looking for people purchase history for Pinball FX2, and has no clue or way of telling how you obtained the FX1 tables on your system. I suspect it would be a simple issue of having the game look for the purchase history of FX1 tables, ASSUMING Microsoft still has them listed properly in purchase history. Their purchase history doesn't always show the same as Download history. A lot of games that are removed from arcade will not show up under purchases, but they may show up in download history.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast