Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Default GamerTag: MetEnkephalin

Just wanted to say; it's awesome that the transfer of tables has happened. Seriously, I would have re-purchased anyway, but this is just a very cool thing to do.

Gamertag:MetEnkephalin

Unable to import: Marvel Original Pinball Pack

If it helps to DX the issues, I couldn't import The Walking Dead, Excalibur or Earth Defense... But I REALLY wanted them so I just re-bought them.

Again, thanks again for going above and beyond what you had to do. Now to convince the wife I REALLY need CastleStorm...

Gamertag = Bonny666

Can't import Marvel Pinball original, Excalibur, Earth Defense

Great Game, thank you.......when the Leaderboard is fixed......i buy all Tables :-) Greetings from Germany
    Last edited by Bonny666; 09-26-2014 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetEnkephalin View Post
    Just wanted to say; it's awesome that the transfer of tables has happened. Seriously, I would have re-purchased anyway, but this is just a very cool thing to do.
    if the cross -buy was not available ( for any platform ), I would have simply bought again only a few tables , or maybe I would have continued to play on x360 and got only the new ones on xbox1 .
    but since it has been made possible on PS4/pS3/PSVita then it's obvious that there have to be also on xbox.

Hoping we get news on the transfer issue soon. My name could potentially be recognized on the xbox side of the forums even if im mostly just a lurker but the forums are just getting messy these days with literally dozens of new posts all being dedicated to everyone telling Zen that naturally the re-submitted tables are not transferring for free. I mean they aint for me either and i would like news but everytime i see renewed discussion on topics like this i get my hopes up there has been some kind of annoucement but nope... just more people leaving posts usually the odd rant about this.

In the meantime any news is good news... have we had any sneaky hints at what the next new table could be? We kinda knew about Deadpool, Dr Strange and to a much lesser extent Guardians of the Galaxy in regards to them coming but now weve cleared out the list of known upcoming tables im wondering whats next on the agenda. Ach well i suppose i will take the missing three first i suppose once the transfer issue has been sorted... kinda missing PvZ now i think about it if not so much the Football and Streetfighter efforts and would be nice to have Ninja Gaiden finally on xbox. (Im assuming delays on those four are all due to licensing issues - EA, Capcom and Tecmo Koei are all big publishers and well getting any sort of teams football licenses long term is practically a logistical nightmare)

So is there a fix coming soon? Has anyone heard or know anything at all? I posted originally on the 17th. Everyone here is having the same issue with the same tables. Marvel original, Excalibur and earth defense.

Is anyone else seriously suspecting that Zen is dragging their feet on purpose? Its been how many weeks since the walking dead was released for 360 and x1 on the same day. And yet they still haven't fixed the issue? They haven't made any changes whatsoever on the marketplace warning users that this board does not carry over. Leading me to believe that they are outright deceiving buyers on purpose as many users bought the 360 version with the intention of carrying it over. Having a posting listed on the website or buried in a thread in a forum is not sufficient to warn the consumer.

Zen is making no attempt it seems to rectify this situation nor warn its customers that this table is not part of the carry over deal. My question being why isn't Zen posting a notice on the marketplace warning of this game not currently carrying over?

Yes there are legal grounds for a lawsuit here based on deception in advertising. They can bury the terms in whatever documents they want. But in the court you could argue that realistically consumers were under the impression this table carried over as well and second that they aren't doing enough to warn consumers that this isn't included. Why isn't zen posting a message regarding this on the marketplace?

Microsoft control the Marketplace, not Zen.

Quote Originally Posted by peterkoz View Post
    Yes there are legal grounds for a lawsuit here based on deception in advertising.
    No, there aren't. There weren't even any advertisements within which to "deceive."

They can bury the terms in whatever documents they want. But in the court you could argue that realistically consumers were under the impression this table carried over as well and second that they aren't doing enough to warn consumers that this isn't included.
    Outside of hiring a skywriter to fly past every single Xbox One owner's house, they've done all they can. Including URGING PLAYERS NOT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING.

Why isn't zen posting a message regarding this on the marketplace?
    Because Zen does not operate the marketplace.

Implying zen is some helpless idiot under its master control and whim and has no ability to stand up for itself. MS may control the marketplace but zen is still a publisher and as such is valuable to them. Zen: We are a helpless publisher MS controls the marketpalce! yeah we could technically ask them but seriously why? thats more money for us if some users have to buy it twice.

Your telling me zen can't ask them to place a prominent disclaimer next to the walking dead dlc stating explicitly that it does not currently crossover? More like zen doesn't want to and is hoping some ignorant buyers will still click buy because well thats extra sale for them. Stop acting if zen has absolutely no control over the sale of their own product.

BTW zen hows the effort to see if you can suddenly maketwd transferable? please take your time not like some people won't probably break down and buy it which is probably what your really hoping for.

Also tv no they have not if your still selling a product and theres no disclaimer next to it guess what YOUR NOT DOING EVERYTHING" if i have to go into the back of the store to see a small list it doesn't count! Nor does digging it on a faq section on a website or in a posted thread somewhere in a forum.

Where in the world do you get them doing everything possible to inform consumers about this board not being compatible? Certainly not on the marketplace where it should be in theory where you buy it. I bet there are tons of consumers who expected rightly so that this would transfer to x1 from 360.

Laughable the comment they have been doing everything to warn users because thats flagrantly not the case.
    Last edited by peterkoz; 09-24-2014 at 02:30 PM.

For what it’s worth I don’t think Zen are dragging their feet or being deliberately deceitful.

The impression I have over the last couple of years is that they have spread themselves too thinly. They are supporting so many formats but struggling to give each one the attention it deserves.

The forum has basically been a list of bugs for the last 18 months. Quality Control has been on the slide and it has come to a head in spectacular fashion with the disastrous Xbox One launch.

Im sure this will get sorted though with no harm done – gamers are ultimately a pretty forgiving bunch.

I do agree that the situation with WD cross buy was badly handled.

I also can't import Earth Defense, Excalibur, or Marvel pack
    My gamertag is hotwheelsdavid
    Thanks

Default Can't import

Can't import
    Gamertag = Chris Hertha

Can't import Marvel Pinball original, Excalibur

Walking Dead was released AFTER the compatibility transfer was announced as essentially working and we were told mainly the really old tables wouldn't import. okay i can understand that. But TWD was released afterwards with x1 and 360 versions the same day. They got up on a high horse and said they'd do everything possible to get as many tables to work as possible.

No warning on the digital marketplace and its been how many weeks since they said they'd work on it? They got the good publicity on giving the free next gen table transfer great. Now get to work on fixing it. I seriously suspect they are purposely slowing down and delaying this ability they said they'd do. In the meantime no disclaimer and i strongly suspect they will drag this on as long as people accidentally buy it or more likely get tired of the delay and swallow the cost

The fury and outrage over the inability to transfer went away and they are seriously hoping they can sweep this underneath the table. IT's really odd that the most recently released table out of all the tables on the marketplace after the fix apparently doesn't work

Default Can't Import Earth Defense or Excaliber or Marvel Original Pack

Hey,

I haven't been able to import Earth Defense, Excalibur or Marvel Original Pack on my Xbox One. Gamertag: Azazel Hellion3

I'm wondering, in the case of Earth Defense and Excalibur is possibility due to the fact that I purchase them on Pinball FX (the very first version on the Xbox 360)?

Thanks,

Matt

Hey everyone - I totally understand the confusion here, but again, like I have said, we do not control the Xbox Marketplace. No developer has access to post whatever messages they want on the Marketplace.

Keep in mind that we are working hard so that you do not have to pay for our product. We had a lot of issues with imports when we released Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 and it took some time, but we got it resolved. Please be patient, and again, do not purchase tables if you have already paid for them on Xbox 360.

For those of you with leaderboard issues, we have just released a patch! Please update Pinball FX2 and let us know if you continue to have issues with the leaderboards.

This does not affect the import issues that have been reported, I will update as soon as I have news on that.

Default Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    For those of you with leaderboard issues, we have just released a patch! Please update Pinball FX2 and let us know if you continue to have issues with the leaderboards.

This does not affect the import issues that have been reported, I will update as soon as I have news on that.
    Patch doesn't seem to be live here yet in the UK, I shall keep checking, and report back.

Default help

hi i cant transfer marvel pinball original pack its trying to charge me, please help cheers, gamertag - TOS Dra Radda

Hello,
    I cannot import Excalibur or the Marvel Pinball Original Pack.
    Gamer tag: Ash9

Implying Zen is some helpless idiot under its master's control and whim and has no ability to stand up for itself (sentence fragment). MS may control the marketplace but Zen is still a publisher and as such is valuable to them. Zen: "We are a helpless publisher. MS controls the marketplace! Yeah, we could technically ask them, but seriously, why? That's more money for us if some users have to buy it twice."

You're telling me Zen can't ask them to place a prominent disclaimer next to The Walking Dead DLC stating explicitly that it does not currently crossover? More like Zen doesn't want to and is hoping some ignorant buyers will still click buy because, well, that's [an] extra sale for them. Stop acting [as] if Zen has absolutely no control over the sale of their own product.

BTW, zen, how's the effort to see if you can suddenly make TWD transferable? Please take your time; [it's] not like some people won't probably break down and buy it, which is probably what you're really hoping for.

Also, TV, no they have not (sentence fragment, ???). If you're still selling a product and there's no disclaimer next to it, guess what? YOU'RE NOT DOING EVERYTHING! If I have to go into the back of the store to see a small list it doesn't count! Nor does digging for it on a FAQ section on a website or in a posted thread somewhere in a forum.

Where in the world do you get [the idea that] they [are] doing everything possible to inform consumers about this board not being transferable? Certainly not on the marketplace - where it should be, in theory - where you buy it. I bet there are tons of consumers who expected - rightly so - that this would transfer to X1 from 360.

Laughable [is] the comment [that] they have been doing everything to warn users, because that's flagrantly not the case.
    First of all, that is just a nightmare hellscape of grammar errors and spelling mistakes. Joking aside, a quick proofread would go a long way toward helping you come off more like a cool-headed-yet-concerned member of this community, and less like a foaming-at-the-mouth lunatic.

I am not implying Zen is some helpless idiot. I am stating the fact that Zen has zero control over the marketplace. They cannot modify any items or their descriptions, even if they created the product. How exactly do you suppose they would post a "prominent disclaimer?" It's a digital storefront, not a message board.

Zen has no control of the sale of their own product. They are the developer of the product. In this scenario, Microsoft fills the role of distributor. I suppose technically, Zen could have never made an Xbox One version of Pinball FX 2, but then we wouldn't be having this sparkling conversation.

Zen clearly does not want people double-dipping. Otherwise, Barbie would not be urging all of us to remain patient and not purchase anything a second time.

If you think about it, the only reason any of this is an issue is because the tables are available at all. If they didn't even exist in the marketplace, you'd have no reason to be angry. Should the tables be removed from the marketplace? I'd say no. I see no reason why someone who never bought them in the first place, and would be making the purchase for the first time, should be denied them when they are available to download.

It's interesting that you complain that they are not doing everything possible, and in the very next sentence, suggest an excellent example of a solution which is perfectly impossible, as has been stated time and time again.

Also this.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Patch doesn't seem to be live here yet in the UK, I shall keep checking, and report back.
    Seems to be working for me. I launched the game and promptly saw all but two of my tiny trophy icons disappear.

Hmmm, I've been checking the leaderboards for Epic Quest and TWD, and it's not showing my correct scores yet.

Zen: We are a helpless publisher MS controls the marketpalce! yeah we could technically ask them but seriously why? thats more money for us if some users have to buy it twice.
    Microsoft actually benefits from it more than Zen, since Microsoft gets 30% of every transaction and just like you are doing, all of the anger goes right to Zen Studios. Microsoft gets an easy pass and continues to twiddle their thumbs doing nothing, while Zen loses customers left and right.

Your telling me zen can't ask them to place a prominent disclaimer next to the walking dead dlc stating explicitly that it does not currently crossover?
    Correct! Every disclaimer and event (ie tournaments) that are ran on Microsoft's servers have to be approved by Microsoft. This rule also applies to Sony's PSN as well.

Zen is a really small game developer and they rely heavily on the first party companies' servers for both digital distribution and online functionality. What Microsoft (along with Sony, Nintendo, Google, Apple, Valve, etc...) says goes.

Hey guys - I understand that this is a highly frustrating and bizarre situation, but please, let's try to keep this thread for people who need to report their issues, and leave it to us and Microsoft to worry about the details. Filling this feed with arguments doesn't help me to get your reports handled any more quickly. Again, those of you who have already sent us your gamertag, thank you! To those who have not, you can either post them here or send them to me directly via private message or email: support at zenstudios dot com.

Yeah sure as rain there was a 60mb update when I started it today. So right off the bat I'm thinking that I can now import the tables I couldn't before. Nope, marvel original pack, Excalibur and earth defense STILL REFUSE TO IMPORT !! . Again my gamer tag is KyleHboc, any help will be greatly appreciated.

For those of you trying to sell the idea that changing FX2's game description on the marketplace is somehow impossible or beyond Zen's influence, well maybe take a look at Peggle 2 on there. That game's description has been altered several times to include new features.
    A warning about accidental double-dipping is the easiest fix. It's a mainstay on the 360 marketplace. That there's nothing of the sort for FX2 on the XO pretty much sets their stall out.
    Expect to see the situation mentioned on gaming sites before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Expect to see the situation mentioned on gaming sites before long.
    Is this some sort of threat? Plenty of reviewers have had the same issue and we've collected their info just like any other player. They've mentioned it in reviews, blog posts, tweets, etc. This is not some sort of secret we're trying to hide, by any means, so your conspiracy theories are wearing thin. Again, lets keep this thread for people who need to report their issues, ask questions or find useful information.

Is this some sort of threat? Plenty of reviewers have had the same issue and we've collected their info just like any other player. They've mentioned it in reviews, blog posts, tweets, etc. This is not some sort of secret we're trying to hide, by any means, so your conspiracy theories are wearing thin. Again, lets keep this thread for people who need to report their issues, ask questions or find useful information.
    A threat about what? The review community has taken the problem with imports at face value but more and more customers are growing uncomfortable with the lack of progress on this issue and the fact the situation benefits yourselves and Microsoft. There's a story here. Pure clickbait. The whiff of corruption. The beauty of it is, it doesn't have to be true. How long do you think you've got before the less corporate sites pander to their readership?
    I suggest you take a look at the comments for Castlestorm on Major Nelson's blog and see which way the wind is starting to blow.

Default Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Is there anyway to check what build version of PBFX2 I'm running, as I'm still not convinced that I've had the patch yet, as my leaderboards are still incorrect.

I know I have 77 million on TWD table, but I'm currently last with just 98 thousand. Does the patch fix it to show our previously obtained highest score, or only our highest score post patch?

Thanks in advance!

Is there anyway to check what build version of PBFX2 I'm running, as I'm still not convinced that I've had the patch yet, as my leaderboards are still incorrect.

I know I have 77 million on TWD table, but I'm currently last with just 98 thousand. Does the patch fix it to show our previously obtained highest score, or only our highest score post patch?

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry - this was just to fix the issue where the player's gamertag was being applied to a friend's score on the leaderboard. The lower score being posted is still being looked into, we're trying to figure out the best way to patch it.

Ah okay, thank you for clearing that one up!

I'll just continue to try and better the scores that are currently on display then, that's what pinball's all about after all!

Default Marvel Pinball Original Pack, Excalibur, and Earth Defense xbox one

I still can't import Marvel Pinball Original Pack, Excalibur, and Earth Defense on the xbox one. My gamertag is Spengali74

Hey Barbie. Hang in there. Hopefully the team will sort out the bugs pretty soon. I just wanted you to know from a long time poster that not everybody is a self-entitled gasbag. I realize that Zen has no duty or obligation to offer their game for free on next-gen platforms. And although I have heard some gratitude on the forums for making this happen, recently there as been a lot of wild accusations from some ungrateful people. Just wanted you and the team to know there are people who appreciate what you do. Now why in the hell is it taking so long to release FX3? <--That is my teasing face.

Cool

Can't import Pinball FX Core

Gamertag: FrangsterNL

For those of you trying to sell the idea that changing FX2's game description on the marketplace is somehow impossible or beyond Zen's influence, well maybe take a look at Peggle 2 on there.
    It's not impossible, but it has to be approved by Mircosoft.

Hi,

I am unable to transfer The Marvel Pinball Original Pack, Excalibur and Earth Defense to the Xbox One (also The Walking Dead, but I am not sure if this table will transfer yet?).

I have had no problem at all with transferring any of the other tables and packs in my collection up to now which includes every other table/pack that is available on Xbox One except the latest Star Wars pack, Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool.

Gamertag: Tempus Volat

I am on the Update Preview Program, if that helps or makes a difference to your investigations into the cause of the issue.

Default Can't Import Excalibur, Earth Defense, or latest Marvel table pack added...

My gamertag is LookinForDroids, and I cannot import these tables even though I'd previously purchased them on XBOX 360.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Banned

Gee, after seeing some of these rants, I don't feel like such a dickhead.

I got excited when I saw a patch was finally released for the leaderboards and couldn't wait to try it. After finding out that it doesn't fix the scoring issue, I purposely waited all day to write or I would have been, once again, one of those dickheads.

On a good note, at least I can hear the ball rolling on the table now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Volat View Post
    Hi,

I am unable to transfer The Marvel Pinball Original Pack, Excalibur and Earth Defense to the Xbox One (also The Walking Dead, but I am not sure if this table will transfer yet?).

I have had no problem at all with transferring any of the other tables and packs in my collection up to now which includes every other table/pack that is available on Xbox One except the latest Star Wars pack, Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool.

Gamertag: Tempus Volat

I am on the Update Preview Program, if that helps or makes a difference to your investigations into the cause of the issue.
    Actually the walking dead is not cross buy, I learned that the hard way. Supposedly its in their FAQ, I never read it. Who the hell reads those things before buying a table anyway? A disclaimer or warning or pop up even as you purchased it, would have been nice. I bought it twice as result. Will never happen again, one time only.
    Last edited by Kylehbocc; 09-27-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Default canmot transfer tables

My gamertag is Jrocker23

I cannot transfer the latest tables that were released for Xbox one.

Earth Defense
    Excalibur
    Marvel Pinball Original Pack

I did't see any more issues on leaderboards, thanks!

Default Can't import...

Gamertag: Bawsy74

Like others, I cannot transfer the latest tables that have just been released for the Xbox One.

Excalibur
    Earth Defense

Cheers.

Greetings,

I am also in the preview program and still, as of yesterday 25th Sept 2014, unable to import Marvel Originals, Excalibur and Earth Defence

A threat about what? The review community has taken the problem with imports at face value but more and more customers are growing uncomfortable with the lack of progress on this issue and the fact the situation benefits yourselves and Microsoft. There's a story here. Pure clickbait. The whiff of corruption. The beauty of it is, it doesn't have to be true. How long do you think you've got before the less corporate sites pander to their readership?
    I suggest you take a look at the comments for Castlestorm on Major Nelson's blog and see which way the wind is starting to blow.
    29 Tables imported for me. Only had a problem with 2 tables. Zen saved me a lot of cash. Bought 6 new tables to show my support. Relax.....the problem is being worked on. It will take as long as it needs to resolve the issue. No one is benefiting from this. It cost $$ to investigate the problem, most people will not buy the table again and some may not buy new tables until the issue is fixed. So it's in both parties interest to solve the issue asap.

As already said I think that the only problem here is that zen is on id@xbox program and act without publisher.

So we have to thanks the long partnership they had on xbox 360 If the issue will be solved some day. It's logical I think. They want to go alone in the market (without help in publishing by ms) why the hell ms should give priority to solve the problems?

Again I'm sure that the things will be settled, but as we are seeing it takes more times than last gen.

Titanfall pricing error for season pass owners? Fixed by next morning

Xbox one owners charged for previous 360 TWD purchase? What has it been like a month? i've lost track

zen is synonymous with pricing errors. Zen stop blaming ms to detract from the problem. You can only play the small publisher card for sympathy for so long before it becomes pathetic.

TF was changed overnight. You guys take forever nothing needs to be imported you have separate versions. Please tell us some more excuses as to what the holdup is. If it smells like b.s it probably is.

TF OVERNIGHT got the problem fixed on the marketplace. Only reason zen hauled ass to enable importing was because of the big outcry and now that its died they feel that not completing what they said isn't necessary. Not so much as a warning disclaimer on the marketplace.

Yeah its really hard to believe you guys care about charging folks again

Default Can't import...

Gamer Tag: Elvis Wolf

Can't import:

Earth Defense Force
    Excalibur

Marvel Pack (original)

Titanfall pricing error for season pass owners? Fixed by next morning

Xbox one owners charged for previous 360 TWD purchase? What has it been like a month? i've lost track

zen is synonymous with pricing errors. Zen stop blaming ms to detract from the problem. You can only play the small publisher card for sympathy for so long before it becomes pathetic.

TF was changed overnight. You guys take forever nothing needs to be imported you have separate versions. Please tell us some more excuses as to what the holdup is. If it smells like b.s it probably is.

TF OVERNIGHT got the problem fixed on the marketplace. Only reason zen hauled ass to enable importing was because of the big outcry and now that its died they feel that not completing what they said isn't necessary. Not so much as a warning disclaimer on the marketplace.

Yeah its really hard to believe you guys care about charging folks again

I get it, you've said what you wanted to say. Please keep this thread free for those who still need to report the issue and post their gamertag. I really don't want to miss anyone's report because I have to wade through your constant posts about how we don't care. If we didn't care, we wouldn't have offered imports in the first place, nor would I be collecting gamertags.

Unhappy Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher3308 View Post
    All my previous tables ported easily at no charge but the marvel pinball origin pack still shows as having to pay again. is there someone that knows how to fix this

Tag crusher3308

I have the same issue. You'd think since the other ones got situated that these tables wouldnt be such a hassle to get converted.

Default Having issues too

I can't import the last three released items:
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur
    Marvel Origins Pack

The gamertag is LoopyCheetah6

Please help me!

Thanks in advance.

I also am unable to import the three latest released packs:

Earth Defense
    Excalibur
    Marvel Origins

My gamertag is X Canadian.

Default ditto

Happened to see this available just now when browsing the Xbox app on my iPad. Lauched FX2 and checked for the tables. I am also being prompted to pay $9.99 again for the Marvel Pinball Original tables. Any help is appreciated.

tag is LUMBEE3D

Default Core Table

Hi, I am unable to import the Pinball FX Core pack.

My gamertag is Tommy Steele

Regards

Andy

Default Can not import tables..................!!!!

Excalibur
    Earth Defense

Gamertag is Xv Elite vX

Default I got lucky!

I was unable to load:

Excalibur
    Earth Defense

I decided to give support a try and the agent looked at my account and could see I brought all the tables so far (360) and must have figured I was on the level and he said how about you buy them again now and then I refund you straight away.... Job done. I hope the rest of you get sorted out soon.

Zen, great job on the game BTW thanks for sorting out the leader board just a few more wrinkles to sort and multi player and then we are tip top!

Default Problem to import xbox 360 tables

Hi everyone,

My gamertag is: Tier Lio

I am new on this forum. I am sorry for my bad english.

I also encountered problems to import xbox 360 tables. Only Mars and Paranormal have been imported for free without any problem.
    Here are the tables I can not import :
    - Secret of the deep
    - Biolab
    - Pasha
    - Rome
    - Blade
    - Iron Man
    - Spider man
    - Wolverine
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur
    - (Street Fighter but I know that it is not possible at the moment).

Having the two consoles, I can tell that upgrading Pinball FX 1 and 2 on the xbox 360 does not change anything on xbox one. I also downloaded the tables a second time on xbox 360 without any positive results on xbox one.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Suptier1; 09-27-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Wink The same problem as a lot of people

I can't import the last three released items :
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur
    - Marvel Origins Pack

My Gamertag is Sombrero1982

Thanks in advance.

PS : Good job for your games !
    Pinball FX2, the best pinball game of everything the times.

Default Can't import Marvel Pinball original

Can't import Marvel Pinball original

Gamertag is LUMBEE3D

Default Import problems

My gamertag is NowForPlanA

I cannot transfer the following tables:

Earth Defense
    Excalibur

Thanks!

Default still can't import Marvel Pinball original, Excalibur

Still can't import Marvel Pinball, Earth Defense, or Excalibur.

XBox Live ID: Toothlessfrog

Has anybody managed to import the original Marvel pack and Earth Defense/Excalibur tables? Anybody at all?

I quite agree with the opinion of peterkoz, for instance, is like when you go to dinner at a restaurant, once you order the meal you see the waiter passes you and says ... this quickly, and spend the minutes, hours and dinner that does not come, however the waiter without losing the smile you manners or repeat ... once you bring your dinner.

every day I'm more disenchanted with the world of gaming, more and more titles that come to market without being tested 100%, required patches are unfinished ... anyway.
    seems to be more things take priority in any way that a quality product,the season pass dlc and better not to speak.

all this comes to mind because today I was chatting microsoft, and after being 40 minutes glued to the computer screen, telling me that the problem is zen, let the waiter blame the cook, but dinner still be in the table.

other friends of mine have had more luck in the chat, in my case I not been so, yet I have 10 tables "in limbo", not counting the original pack of fx, the Rocky, Street Fighter and others who do not attend out to be an obsolete technology.

I hope not to offend anyone, but this is how I feel, cheated.

GT; SixtyJose Ramon

sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm Spanish and I write with translator.
    Thanks for reading

Also unable to import Earth Defense, Excalibur and Marvel Original Pack to my Xbox One. Gamertag: gurglingfeces11

Thanks for all your hard work on this. I really appreciate it. As I'm sure alot of others do too. Great game!

I have my gamertag on the list already, this post is in regards to my brothers account. He is having the same issue with table imports.

Gamertag: SgtSilvasporran

Pinball FX 2 Core pack (He repurchased this pack again before i told him it should have been imported.)
    Marvel Original Pack
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur.

Thanks.

Default Unable to import xbox 360 tables

Quote Originally Posted by Suptier1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

My gamertag is: Tier Lio

I am new on this forum. I am sorry for my bad english.

I also encountered problems to import xbox 360 tables. Only Mars and Paranormal have been imported for free without any problem.
    Here are the tables I can not import :
    - Secret of the deep
    - Biolab
    - Pasha
    - Rome
    - Blade
    - Iron Man
    - Spider man
    - Wolverine
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur
    - (Street Fighter but I know that it is not possible at the moment).

Having the two consoles, I can tell that upgrading Pinball FX 1 and 2 on the xbox 360 does not change anything on xbox one. I also downloaded the tables a second time on xbox 360 without any positive results on xbox one.

Thank you for your help.
    Hi everyone,

I think that the team is working hard on our issue. Indeed, yesterday the game proposed me to import the tables without noticing any price: it indicated "buy/import" without the price of the tables. I thought the problem was fixed but when I had to finish the process, I was asked to pay.
    On the contrary, today, the game ask me to pay everytime I try and several of my achievements are not indicated anymore on the tables.

The problem must be complicated to solve. I hope they will manage to do it in the next days...

I called the Microsoft support: they say that they can not do anything

Default Table Transfers

Hey I'm glad to see that work is being done on the game.

I am having issues transferring
    The Core Collection
    Earth Defence
    Excalibur

Any help would be appreciated

GT Beth Bear

Hi,

I am unable to import the following:

- Pinball FX2 Core Collection
    - Marvel Pinball Original Pack
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur

My gamer tag is GBGrendel

Thanks in advance.

Can't import Marvel Pinball original

Gamertag is AstroCowboy

Can't import
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur
    - Marvel Origins Pack
    - Walking Dead

Gamertag: MASHtm

Unable to import the following tables from my 360 purchase:
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur

My Gamertag is aBeavers

Thanks!

i had an update yesterday on lauch my xBoxOne's FX2.

the leader board issue is the same, if i enter a score in my best local ( my top 10 local ) , this score replace my top record on the ranking, my real top score is loose on the ranking.

also, i still not have earth defense, excalibur and the last marvel parck free of charge ( i bought them on 360 )

sorry if my english have some mistakes.

gamertag : Didd31

Thanks for your reports everyone - I have sent your info to the team. Thanks for all your patience, I will post as soon as I have any news on this import situation. Sorry for the delay!

Same here, I'm being asked to rebuy these.

GT is Lloytron

Thumbs up

Thanks for your reports everyone - I have sent your info to the team. Thanks for all your patience, I will post as soon as I have any news on this import situation. Sorry for the delay!
    Thanks for the update, hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Thanks to censor the views of users, who will be next, the prohibition to use the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by El Sixty View Post
    Thanks to censor the views of users, who will be next, the prohibition to use the forums?
    Nothing was censored, I moved all the arguments to another thread so I can see the reports that people have posted.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-29-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Default !

gamertag: horrorgasm

missing:
    Earth Defense
    Marvel Original Pack
    Excalibur

Thanks in advance and sorry you have to deal with all these...unpleasant people.

Default Still can't import core pack

gamertag: programad

can't import Pinball FX 2 Core Pack

Default Can't import...

I was unable to import:

Excalibur
    Earth Defense

Gamertag: Corey DeHart

Default Unable to import some tables.

Gamertag: Juganawt

Tables UNABLE to import as of 30th September 2014:

Earth Defense
    Mars
    Secrets of the Deep / Biolab / Pasha / Rome
    Shame / Tesla / Eldorado / V12

Tables ABLE to import and working:

Excalibur
    Star Wars Pinball Episode V / Boba Fett / Clone Wars

As much as I love Pinball FX, I'm not buying any more tables until the import function is fixed, as I intend to buy them all on Xbox 360 and transfer them to Xbox One as I go. Please get this sorted soon, Zen!

Default Unable to import Core or Marvel Original

Greetings --

Gamertag: Jet City Gamble

I can't seem to import these two collections:
    Core Collection (BioLab, Pasha, etc)
    Marvel Original (Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc)

All the other tables I purchased on 360, I've been able to transfer no problem.

Huge thanks to all you hard-working guys and gals at Zen Studios for doing this. The illiterate nitwits spewing vitriol on this board certainly don't speak for the vast majority of your fans.

Default Gamertag

GAMERTAG: fhont

Tables not importing:

Core collection
    Marvel (original)
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur

Default Issues importing

Hey thanks for the time and hopefully the help. These are the tabless not importing:

Excalibur
    Earth Defense

Gamer tag is JESTER12131977

Thanks and have a great day!

Default Can't import tables

Hi. I gave all my info except my gamertag in the comments of your Blog Post

Gamertag is Decker 01

I can't import :
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense

As I mentioned in the other post, Excalibur and Earth Defense don't show as "purchased" because they were purchased as Pinball FX DLC and were then imported into Pinball FX2.

Thanks Barbie! We know you're working on this.
    Last edited by Decker; 10-01-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Hi. I gave all my info except my gamertag in the comments of your Blog Post

Gamertag is Decker01

I can't import :
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense

As I mentioned in the other post, Excalibur and Earth Defense don't show as "purchased" because they were purchased as Pinball FX DLC and were then imported into Pinball FX2.

Thanks Barbie! We know you're working on this.
    Thanks!

Hey at least once you finally get to play these tables, it'll be like they are brand new again. Silver lining! haha

I think I replied before, but I can't find it now, and I'm not sure if I entered my Gamertag.

It's BullwinkleJ.

I also can't import Earth Defense, Excalibur or the Marvel Original Pack.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    I think I replied before, but I can't find it now, and I'm not sure if I entered my Gamertag.

It's BullwinkleJ.

I also can't import Earth Defense, Excalibur or the Marvel Original Pack.

Thanks!
    Thanks much!

Default A Letter from Zen to the Xbox One community

This import issue sucks. Not just for you, the player, but for us as well. We always strive to give players the most for their money. We have a long track record of giving away free tables, inexpensive licensed tables and imports/content transfers whenever the platform allows. When we first found out that we were not going to be able to offer imports from 360 to Xbox One, it was a huge setback for us. Pinball FX2 was a big hit on Xbox 360, and we wanted to be able to offer players those tables that they already paid for. No double-dipping. No repurchasing the same stuff you already bought. We don’t like paying twice for the same thing, why would we expect you to be okay with that? We don’t. We knew that when we had to break the news that imports weren't possible between 360 and Xbox One. What happened next? You all let Microsoft know you were not okay with this news. I am proud to say most of you were very respectful in your requests for table imports. That’s something you don’t see often from video game communities. Because of your requests, Microsoft changed this policy, and we announced you could now import your legacy tables at no charge. A huge victory for us, and for you. This was not an easy transition, and we are still having trouble getting imports functional for all of you. For that, we are very sorry. We have no control over the Xbox One Marketplace, or how it functions, no developer does. Our friends at Harmonix are also experiencing the same issues with imports, and we’re both trying to work together with Microsoft to get this all taken care of. There is no conspiracy here, no villains, no ulterior motives, we’re just developers who want to give you more free stuff. We love what we do, and we need your understanding and support to continue to work on this.

Just to follow up here...we're being as honest as we can here. There are no hidden agendas and we are not trying to con you into spending more money. Thank you for baring with us and for your patience. We will continue to update as much as possible and keep you informed of new developments.

Cheers for the updates guys!

Just curious, will the upcoming South Park tables be crossbuy, or will they be covered by this upcoming fix?

Thanks in advance!

Whatever.

And if by asking for "understanding and support" you mean "buy our stuff" you can forget it in my case.

Cheers for the updates guys!

Just curious, will the upcoming South Park tables be crossbuy, or will they be covered by this upcoming fix?

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry, no details on SP just yet, anything we can talk about is listed on the blog post. News about platforms/cross buy all that good stuff will come soon!

Okay, I'll keep an eye on there.

Thanks again, ignore the haters, they just gonna hate, and keep up the good work!

Whatever.

And if by asking for "understanding and support" you mean "buy our stuff" you can forget it in my case.
    That is absolutely not what that means, and I have no idea why you would draw that conclusion, unless you didn't actually read it. No one is being forced to buy anything here. I understand your frustration, but the hostility? We're working on getting you free stuff.

That is absolutely not what that means, and I have no idea why you would draw that conclusion, unless you didn't actually read it. No one is being forced to buy anything here. I understand your frustration, but the hostility? We're working on getting you free stuff.
    Actually, you're working on throwing more DLC at us when you should be fixing your broken product, and I'm not just talking sbout the protracted import issues here. I'm no fanboy. I see only negatives from Zen now. Not just with FX2 either. I'll only ever see ulterior motives in you PR fluff. What you need to do is fix what is wrong and make FX2 on the XO worth an investment of people's time and money again. Anything else is just a bunch of empty words.

Actually, you're working on throwing more DLC at us when you should be fixing your broken product, and I'm not just talking sbout the protracted import issues here. I'm no fanboy. I see only negatives from Zen now. Not just with FX2 either. I'll only ever see ulterior motives in you PR fluff. What you need to do is fix what is wrong and make FX2 on the XO worth an investment of people's time and money again. Anything else is just a bunch of empty words.
    We are fixing it. For the hundredth time, we are fixing it. If you read my post above, you would know that we are not the only ones with this issue. We're actually working with another dev to try to figure this all out and get it fixed. Also, if you don't care what we have to say, why do you need to constantly argue with us about what we say? I get that you are frustrated, we are too. But constantly telling us how you don't care what we say doesn't make much sense when you spend so much time here on the forums. If you're just here to argue and waste my time, then I would have to ask you to please leave, I cannot have this conversation with you every day. I have a lot of other people and issues to take care of. If you have anything constructive to ask or report, by all means, please do.

We are fixing it. For the hundredth time, we are fixing it. If you read my post above, you would know that we are not the only ones with this issue. We're actually working with another dev to try to figure this all out and get it fixed. Also, if you don't care what we have to say, why do you need to constantly argue with us about what we say? I get that you are frustrated, we are too. But constantly telling us how you don't care what we say doesn't make much sense when you spend so much time here on the forums. If you're just here to argue and waste my time, then I would have to ask you to please leave, I cannot have this conversation with you every day. I have a lot of other people and issues to take care of. If you have anything constructive to ask or report, by all means, please do.
    sorta agree with the other guy, mostly that even im shocked at bringing new tables out, which obviously is good for business but there are us who have spent quite a bit of money and had no sniff of an update, no idea what the problem is, no idea why some work and others dont, 10gs per table, the pricing of tables, iv bought a fair few tables tbf and would of bought more but the import issue has killed off most if not all interest i had for this game...

frustrations are high, but in defense for the company its not the be all and end all of the world, i refuse to believe people are struggling to find anything to play other than this game, so not having a couple of tables you will spend 5 minutes on is hardly the end of the world.

but from a customers point of view again a couple of things would be nice... 1 - would be regular updates and clarification as to what the issues are, whats being done to solve them and a time frame of doing so, 2 MOAAARRRRR TABLES... for free, it looks good for the company, and it fools the audience into thinking oh actually these guys do care and do want money..

This is getting ridiculous. Why should Zen delay the release of these tables? I'm sure they have been in the works long before the Xbone version of the game was even released. They have timetables to keep and earnings projections to meet. They have multiple teams working on multiple projects. Why should they drop everything to fix problems on a single platform? Should they delay the release of the new tables on xbone,360, ps3, ps4, mac, steam, ios, android, etc. just because you can't import a handful of tables from the entire collection. The ability to work on new tables while fixing problems with older tables is called multitasking. Furthermore, fixing import and leaderboard issues is not solely a Zen issue. It requires close work with Microsoft. And collaboration between two different companies is often difficult. I know the millennials are the me, me, me generation. But try to have a little patience and a little perspective. It seems most people can play the vast majority of there 360 FX2 catalog, for FREE, on xbone consoles.

Hello Zen,

Cannot import Excalibur or Earth Defense.

GT: LstManStndng

I appreciate the work you all are putting into fixing the import issue.

Banned

But... what about the leaderboards?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast