This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katkill
    • Jul 2014

Any reason why my purchase history on the 360 couldn't be used to know which tables I've already purchased and enable me to download them again on the Xbox One for free? Is there no record of gamertags that are associated with table purchases?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by katkill
      Any reason why my purchase history on the 360 couldn't be used to know which tables I've already purchased and enable me to download them again on the Xbox One for free? Is there no record of gamertags that are associated with table purchases?
      I'm not sure about the technical details of it, it just wasn't an option that we were given for Xbox One. Like I said, we are busting our buns to get this changed.

Comment

• Gowans007
        • Jul 2014

I really feel for ZS here, this is hurting their biggest customers on the platform.

I too bought everything and am really sucker punched by this, I can't buy it again.

I've been posting on Reddit, NeoGAF and the Xbox Feedback site.

It's just not fair that users on one system get it and other don't especially after the Minecraft and Dance Central carry overs.

I though MS/Xbox were on top of this, they've been trying so hard in the last few months but this is a step back for them.

I really love the game, had all the tables, gutted

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Gowans007
          I really feel for ZS here, this is hurting their biggest customers on the platform.

I too bought everything and am really sucker punched by this, I can't buy it again.

I've been posting on Reddit, NeoGAF and the Xbox Feedback site.

It's just not fair that users on one system get it and other don't especially after the Minecraft and Dance Central carry overs.

I though MS/Xbox were on top of this, they've been trying so hard in the last few months but this is a step back for them.

I really love the game, had all the tables, gutted
          Really appreciate you spreading the word and setting up the post on the Xbox Feedback site, I think it will really help (and welcome to the forums by the way). We are going to do everything we can to get transfers or some kind of discount at the very least. I don't think MS expected this much of a response from fans, so it's great to see you and everyone else who has commented here or on other pages giving honest feedback. Thank you!!

Comment

• vitoxbc
            • Jul 2014

How to turn great news in bad news? You and Microsoft actully did it XD

Pinball FX2 was one of the games I was waiting for in XBOX One. Now I've read that it would be finally released. I was hoping cross-platform gaming like it is in PlayStation 4.
            I know there is no cross-platform between Xbox 360 and Windows 8, but I was hoping it to be possible.

I came here to read good news and I'm leaving so disappointed...

I'll continue hoping for cross-platform coming and playing my 360 tables, I won't download Pinball FX2 for Xbox One and neither Pinball FX3. Maybe I'll continue buying table in PC, but Xbox was my favourite platform for Pinball FX, so probably I'll only leave playing pinball fx...

Comment

• BWAAA89
              • Nov 2010

I'll save you the thrashing. Just add me to the list of players unsatisfied with this decision.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Here is a little bit more context about the transfer issue. I'm not too worried about it now though, I am really optimistic that we can work something out (thanks to all of your feedback!).

Comment

• kelanflyter
                  • Oct 2010

Is the Xbox one version of the game 3D compatible like the Playstation versions ?

Comment

• Xamfear
                    • Jul 2014

Glad to see it coming to XBox One

I'm thrilled to have this come to Xbox One, I have purchased all the tables on the 360, and many on the PC via Humble Bundle. Like many of the other folks I am very disappointed about the lack of cross purchase support. Please pass this along to MS as well. Cross buy would really make me happy.
                    -Xam

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by kelanflyter
                      Is the Xbox one version of the game 3D compatible like the Playstation versions ?
                      That was the plan but looks like it won't be happening right at launch.

Comment

• Rafie
                        • May 2012

I'm confident that Microsoft will fix the situation. Phil Spencer seems to be a great boss over there and is on top of things. Besides, Xbox can't afford anymore bad press. They'll switch it around.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• The Albin0 Rhin0
                          • Jan 2011

Damn. No compatibility = no repurchasing for me.

Microsoft, get your heads in gear.

But nice to see the tables run at 60 fps /1080p. Can't wait to try Sorcerer's Lair.

Comment

• Thefly0810
                            • Aug 2012

Here's another place you can go to help MS know how you feel.

Comment

• Matt McLean
                              • Jul 2014

Minecraft can update for $5

If Minecraft can update for $5, I don't know why Pineball FX2 can't do the same thing. Even save files transfer over. http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-m...ition-announce

Of course I'm sure Zen Studios has already argued this point. Just saying...

Comment

• Kellerstein
                                • Jul 2014

Thanks BarbieBobomb for dealing with all the heat related to this, and thanks for trying to get this fixed.

Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing any of the tables if I have to rebuy them. I've already "tripple dipped" on 360, Steam, & Android.

It really is a slap in the face to consumers that the competition has a solution to this and Microsoft doesn't. I really hope that ZEN Studios can get this figured out.

Comment

Working...