Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Their pinballs maybe.

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

yes because they mentioned it in a forum that barely anyone who plays the game actually visits theyre in the clear lol.

i wonder how many people who already owned the core pack on 360 have already bought it again on X1 not knowing it was supposed to be free if you owned it already since its taking them weeks to fix the issue. sad thing is i had renewed interest in the game after not playing for a couple years and i was ready to buy the newer tables but waiting for this to get fixed my interest is now gone,thanks Zen!

Exclamation

Please, bring back all the old tables. They are classics! Pinball history! They can't be lost. Specially Nightmare Mansión, Bucaneer and Agents. You say that they are in "old tech". But you can rebuild in "new tech". Pinball FX is not only Star Wars and Marvel, we like the "independent" tables. For older players, Pinball FX are that tables, living classics that cannot be lost. So please, bring back them. It couldn't be so so so difficult to do it.
    Thanks, and sorry for my english
    275 x ThumbsUP!

Quote Originally Posted by OctagonQontrol View Post
    Most publishers don't/can't list bugs on the purchase page. Nor can every retailer be liable for not giving correct information about game X you want to buy in a box in an actual store.
    Ah, but pretty much all publishers do add "Do not purchase this if you already own _____" messages on XBL all of the time. The only time they don't is if you use the in-game store links, which is totally on the studio/publisher. So, really, there is an onus on Zen for clearer communication with the customer base. That said, there's also an onus on the customer to verify things for themselves.

Default Sorcerer's Lair table

I've been having problems with the achievement Pathfinder-25G. This achievement has popped up twice during gameplay. When I tab over to the achievements column it shows I haven't unlocked it. I've unlocked other achievements on this table like normal. Is this one achievement glitched? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the whole game and table. Any info on this subject would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SuperScorpio24; 09-02-2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling
    $$24

I actually unlocked this one no problem on day one, although a couple of other Sorcerer's Lair achievements were initially glitched for me, they did get fixed eventually, whether by Zen or Microsoft, I'm not sure.

I hope that this issue resolves itself for you soon!

Greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by jmt77mad View Post
    Please, bring back all the old tables. They are classics! Pinball history! They can't be lost. Specially Nightmare Mansión, Bucaneer and Agents. You say that they are in "old tech". But you can rebuild in "new tech". Pinball FX is not only Star Wars and Marvel, we like the "independent" tables. For older players, Pinball FX are that tables, living classics that cannot be lost. So please, bring back them. It couldn't be so so so difficult to do it.
    Thanks, and sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Seconded!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpieleNerd View Post
    275 x ThumbsUP!
    Would also really love to see this happen, I would even buy them due to the work/time involved in rebuilding them, I did after all get them free once from FX to FX 2 on 360.

Would not have a problem with it at all, and I did buy The Walking Dead twice...

As long as it gets fixed eventually, gravy.

Unhappy Upset

So what do we do if we had to buy the core set but had already owned it on 360. Talked to MS support already and they said to take it up with you. Wouldn't even offer a credit to buy tables I had never owned.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbuffinatic View Post
    Unfortunately it wants to charge me for the tables on the marketplace as well. I will just wait for them to correct the problem.

I did check the marketplace for the 360 version of the game and according to it I have purchased the Core Collection and Fanastic Four but haven't purchased Captain America (this is strange because I have played it on the 360 and have a high score showing).
    The Core pack issue is still being worked on, but the others should import if you go to ‘Manage Game' on your Xbox One, scroll to the right, and you will see content listed as ‘Ready for install.' Let me know if that does not work!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperScorpio24 View Post
    I've been having problems with the achievement Pathfinder-25G. This achievement has popped up twice during gameplay. When I tab over to the achievements column it shows I haven't unlocked it. I've unlocked other achievements on this table like normal. Is this one achievement glitched? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the whole game and table. Any info on this subject would be appreciated.
    Does it add to your gamerscore or does it not unlock at all? Some people have reported that achievements take a while to fully unlock - let me know if you are still having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by W1ccanPhe0n1x69 View Post
    So what do we do if we had to buy the core set but had already owned it on 360. Talked to MS support already and they said to take it up with you. Wouldn't even offer a credit to buy tables I had never owned.
    We can't give refunds as we do not have access to player transaction info, you'll have to request the refund from MS, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasystar77 View Post
    Oh, so before I buy anything online I should be required to search the internet for faqs to make sure the company is not misleading me in any way? No, Zen SHOULD HAVE posted a warning on the page you buy the product off of. It would be up front, and direct. I assumed everything was good with crossbuy on the system after the major complaints last July. I was wrong. I've been a major support of Zen over the year with rebuying the same tables on various platforms since the original Pinball FX but this makes me question even buying on the PS3 anymore. They knew that the crossbuy thing was a major issue before and they should have known to post a warning on the page where you actually buy the table, and not hidden in a faq in their forums. You can defend them misleading people all you want, but that still doesn't change the fact that most of the gaming population does not search out forums to find a faq before they buy every little thing. This is especially true with something that cost $3. And again it is not about the price, its about the fact that they were not upfront with it on the page I bought the table on. You also notice the lack of responses from Zen themselves to forum comments about this? They were all over things a month ago when the crossbuy thing first hit.
    Sorry - I was traveling to a convention and didn't get time to respond until now. We originally thought that because we were able to make legacy tables transferable, that new releases would not be any different. We did not know until just before release that this would not be the case, but as I said in the FAQ post at the top of this thread, it is something we are working with Microsoft on. Working on a brand new platform and making content transferable is no easy task, but we are really pushing to get this the way it should be.

Unfortunately I don't have anything listed as ready to install. One thing I forgot to mention that my gamertag that is linked to Pinball FX2 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One is ozbundyboy

Default Any update on the core tables problem?

Is there any news on the core tables unlocking for those who an bought on the 360 and waiting for the tables to transfer to the xb1?

I've just checked again but still won't transfer free. I also checked achievements on xb1 to see if they show I had the tables. They show an achievement for all tables I bought, so it's recognised that I had the game on the xb1 achievements list, but won't transfer. I've tried pretty much each day all the suggestions in this post.

They'll let us know when it's available. It will probably also appear in the game's main menu.

Default . . .

I'm one of the many people disappointed with the fact that certain tables aren't crossbuy enabled, and it's not mentioned anywhere else but here that fact. Before I'm told "You should've read the FAQ!" . . . well, no.

See, I went off the press release from awhile back to all the major gaming sites that said "Don't be angry at us anymore! The tables will be crossbuy on Xbox One! Hooray!". So, when I went to import my previously bought tables and it worked, I said "Sweet!". Then I purchased the Walking Dead on my 360 (so that I could play it on both consoles) . . . and no import. So, I searched for a solution, and find this thread.

Seriously disappointing. It may only be $2.99, but that was my $2.99. I followed the directions as given from the console, expecting a crossbuy. And instead got nada.

So . . . how do I go about getting a code for the Xbox One version? Or am I just out of luck for however long while it's figured out? And if that's the case, when is a press release going out to advise everyone to avoid making purchases that were marketed as "crossbuy", but aren't in actuality?

Default Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

There is only one table that is not crossbuy, The Walking Dead, and if the developer's own blog and forums are not a reliable enough source of information for the latest updates, then I don't know what is.

Due to the niche nature of pinball, I highly doubt that the big gaming news sites see it as being in their best interests to report on every little happening within the world of Pinball FX2, just the big stuff, such as crossbuy, and new table announcements.

As for the $2.99 issue, one solution perhaps might be to get a refund from Microsoft, and put it back on the Xbox One version of the table?

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-04-2014 at 03:48 PM.

I do agree that the crossbuy for twd makes no sense as to why its not working. Its the newest table announced after the crossbuy was announced as working. I do think it was a bit deceptive if not unclear that it wouldn't be included in this crossbuy. Nowhere does it mention on the 360 marketplace that this would not be compatible. Nowhere are they putting out a press release telling x1 owners that the 360 twd doesn't work in it. Anything mentioning that is buried in the sites faq. I'm pretty sure alot of people bought the 360 version expecting rightly so to be able to crossbuy it.

My guess is they are hoping for customers to find out when its too late that it doesn't crossbuy and customers go oops! only to point to the faq and go see you should have read the fine print. My impression is that they are trying to play off customers ignorance or will try to stretch this out as much as possible under the guise of working on it. At least thats the impression I'm getting off of it as a vibe. Hope thats really not the case as that is pretty sh---y thing to do

Its a new board. Nothing is being imported its standalone x1 table. Conversion already done. Just link it to purchase history. Why do i feel like we are being blown alot of hot air?

Default marvel

Hi there,

I had a question, the Marvel pack (blade, wolverine etc) wasnt released at launch, but I have seen people who played it in the last couple of weeks (on trueachievements.com).

Is the marvel core collection available or is it still not available? I cant find it in the xbox live store.

Thanks,
    Martijn.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    They'll let us know when it's available. It will probably also appear in the game's main menu.
    I know they will let us know, I was trying to get some information on when we can expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbuffinatic View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have anything listed as ready to install. One thing I forgot to mention that my gamertag that is linked to Pinball FX2 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One is ozbundyboy
    What do the prices say on the marketplace? They should be listed as free for you, if not, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by fhont View Post
    Is there any news on the core tables unlocking for those who an bought on the 360 and waiting for the tables to transfer to the xb1?
    Not yet - sorry for the delay!

Quote Originally Posted by dr tinus nl View Post
    Hi there,

I had a question, the Marvel pack (blade, wolverine etc) wasnt released at launch, but I have seen people who played it in the last couple of weeks (on trueachievements.com).

Is the marvel core collection available or is it still not available? I cant find it in the xbox live store.

Thanks,
    Martijn.
    Sorry! The Marvel pack is still not ready yet - will post as soon as we have an ETA

I have updated the Xbox One FAQ with some new info. Check the first post of this thread for details.

Thank you for keeping us all informed Barbie!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I have updated the Xbox One FAQ with some new info. Check the first post of this thread for details.
    Much appreciated, thank you.

Default Water

Thanks, good to have confirmation a solution is worked on.

Default New Tables! Marvel Core Pack, Excalibur and Earth Defence !

I was happy to see that the Marvel Core Pack, Excalibur and Earth Defence are available now, until i saw that i had to pay for them even thou i own them on xbox360 ... *sigh*

Where are you seeing them listed? I'm not seeing it on the Xbox One Store, or in-game?

EDIT: I managed to get them to show by searching on Bing. Maybe they'll show as free once they're officially available?

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-10-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpieleNerd View Post
    I was happy to see that the Marvel Core Pack, Excalibur and Earth Defence are available now, until i saw that i had to pay for them even thou i own them on xbox360 ... *sigh*
    I don't think they are fully available yet, we're still awaiting confirmation from Microsoft. Do not purchase them if you have already paid once.

hm for me they are visible in the normal store

Yeah, I just found them, but I had to go back to when the original content went up on the 14th August to see them. Still wants me to pay for them though, and I'm sorely tempted, but it's the principle of it that's stopping me.

I've tweeted Xbox Support, will see what happens, and keep this thread updated...

...So they linked me to the FAQ here telling me it's still being looked into.

I replied telling them that the tables are live on the Store, store.xbox.com, and SmartGlass, so should be free.

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-10-2014 at 10:32 PM.

I've tweeted Xbox Support, will see what happens, and keep this thread updated...

...So they linked me to the FAQ here telling me it's still being looked into.

I replied telling them that the tables are live on the Store, store.xbox.com, and SmartGlass, so should be free.

Hit me up on Twitch @tv__junkie
    That made me laugh.

Also, might we see these and the leaderboards patch drop together?

The tables are now under add-ons under "View game details", still want money, and Xbox Support just consider the situation unresolved as of now.

So they were held back due to issues, but then they decided to release them with crossbuy issues anyway?

They're really trying to drag Zen's good name through the mud with the nerfed release of Pinball FX2 on Xbox One, aren't they?

The tables keep going up and down under "View game details", but remain a permanent fixture under New add-ons for the 14th August.

Crazy...

The tables are now under add-ons under "View game details", still want money, and Xbox Support just consider the situation unresolved as of now.

So they were held back due to issues, but then they decided to release them with crossbuy issues anyway?

They're really trying to drag Zen's good name through the mud with the nerfed release of Pinball FX2 on Xbox One, aren't they?

Not everyone is having this issue (I just imported them for free and others are reporting that they are functional). They are not dragging our name through the mud, we are still working with them very closely to get everything released and functional. Sit tight while we get this all sorted.

Again, those of you being asked to pay again, please, do not buy these a 2nd time, we will get this fixed.

Could it be a regional thing, that it's still being rolled out, and just hasn't synced up with our purchase histories yet, if such a thing is possible?

I'm in the UK.

Just as an FYI, they are showing up through add-ins for me as well (through the store page) and asking me to pay. I had had no trouble importing the other tables originally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My guess is that seeing as the tables are still asking for payment this afternoon, and that Earth Defense only has 7 ratings, Excalibur has 8 ratings, and the Marvel Pinball Original Pack has 9 ratings, that they're not yet available for the vast majority, and only to a lucky few.

My question is this though:

Is this something that we can hope to see fixed in the very near future, or is it going to be more like the Core Pack pricing issue, which, as far as I'm aware, almost a month on, is still asking people to pay for content that should be crossbuy?

That being the case, I really don't think I can hold off from not buying these 6 tables for a month plus, but I shall see how I go!

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-11-2014 at 03:06 PM.

What do the prices say on the marketplace? They should be listed as free for you, if not, let me know.
    I checked the marketplace on the xbox one and got the following prices:-

Pinball FX2 Core Collection - $AU13.45
    Captain America - $AU3.95
    Fantastic Four - $AU3.95

I'm getting the same prices in game to import/download each of them.

I hope this information is useful. Thanks again for looking into this matter.

...and the dropping of the ball continues.

My suggestion would be to fix what is already there. Don't even release 1 more table on the XB1 until you get the game fixed. Leader boards, cross buy, ball rolling sound, nudging, UI, ect...

Fix it all before just releasing more of a broken thing.

Just got confirmation from Microsoft that the Marvel pack, Earth Defense and Excalibur have been rolled out in all regions. If you are unable to import any tables from 360 to Xbox One, please let us know your gamertag after you have tried the suggestions for importing on the FAQ.

We have just received confirmation from Microsoft that the Marvel Pinball pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur tables have been released on Xbox One. If you are unable to import these tables from 360 to Xbox One, please let us know after you have tried the suggestions for importing in the FAQ at the top of this thread, as we do not want players to purchase the same tables twice. We appreciate your patience while we work with Microsoft to get imports functioning for all tables in Pinball FX2.

Still trying to charge me £1.99 x2 and £7.99 here I'm afraid Barbie, and I've tried all the steps listed above.

I've tried via the Store, Xbox.com, SmartGlass, and in-game, if that helps any?

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-11-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Gamertag: BBIAJ

Methods attempted: In-game, Xbox One Store, store.xbox.com, and SmartGlass.

Still attempts to charge two lots of £1.99, and £7.99.

Cheers!

All the tables released today aren't showing up as free for me, but I've had no issues importing other tables including the core pack.

I'll try again in a day or two.

My GT is MightyIronHead.

I should also add that all previous transfers were hunky dory for me as well.

I cannot import the tables for free either and had no problem previously. I also tried under my daughter's and wife's accounts and those are showing prices as well.

GT's: CrazyCougar and KittyWithClaws (Both Gamertags have purchased the tables previously and cannot import them on the Xbox One)

Cannot import. Followed suggestions. Was able to import previous tables without difficulty. Gamer tag: copeknight.

Gamertag: o shiryu o
    Impossible import marvel pack, Excalibur and earth defense
    (purchased tables on xbox 360)

Last edited by o shiryu o; 09-11-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Similar to copeknight above... My Gamertag on xbox is espmarshall.

Same here, I had no problem with all the others table but with the walking dead one e with the last )excalibur, earth defense, and marvel (spiderman blade ecc) a payment is still request.

now, I buy twice the walking dead table (x360 e xbox one, because I Love Pinball fx2 and I feel Ok to pay a NEW content), but for the old ones is different.

My gamertag is: icedry

Thanks

Greetings,

Same problem here. In UK and prompted to purchase the new releases.

GT: UseLessUK

Gamertag: EllandRoad Dave

I have successfully imported Paranormal and the first Star Wars bundle, but get asked to pay again for the Core Pack and all of today's releases

Just chipping in the same problem with importing, all previous purchases imported fine on release.

GT: WoodlandSpirit

Gamertag: LinkPoledouris

Can't import new tables or FX2 Core

Thanks!

Thanks everyone!

I had no problems at all with the first tables. I do with these.

Tried with 2 primary gamertags that have previously purchased all the tables on Xbox 360. No luck.

Gamertags: CrazyCougar, KittyWithClaws

Thanks for the reports everyone - odd that some people who haven't had issues before, are not able to import these new ones. Will be investigating!

Just jumping in here to say I haven't had any luck importing the Marvel Core Pack, Excalibur & Earth Defense yet either.
    Gamertag: PainkillerJTL

Gamertag: Moonbeanz.

Same problem as everyone else - can't import Defense, Excalibur & Marvel core pack for free despite owning them on 360.
    Why the need for gamertags btw?

I'm hoping maybe they can pass them on to Microsoft, and then using the Gamertag info somehow make them sync in and go free?

Just a random guess...

Sweet for those who bother to post on here. A cop out for everybody else.
    It's a system issue and it needs fixing for everybody rather than just the chosen few.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Sweet for those who bother to post on here. A cop out for everybody else.
    It's a system issue and it needs fixing for everybody rather than just the chosen few.
    We're not only fixing it for 'a chosen few.' Seeing what the issue is with specific accounts helps us identify the larger issue.

Gamertag: Supergrass.

Also unable to get Excalibur, Earth Defense Force and Marvell Origins Pack to work right on X1 and own all three on 360. Other imported tables imported fine before at no cost. Tried smart glass, xbox.com, the console and everything suggested.

Same as everyone else. Had no issues with all the other tables - asking to be charged for these.

Another report of a similar situation. Gamertag: saintnick912 I was able to import all the previous tables cleanly. The latest ones are all showing at regular price, and not importable (Excalibur, Earth Defense, Marvel Original Pack). If there is any other information I can send let me know.

Banned

Gamertag: coldgin96 No problem importing first tables. Unable to import new ones. Thank you.

Default Can't import tables

Gamertag: R3NEG4D3

Own the tables (Excalibur, Earth Defense Force and Marvell Origins Pack) and it won't let me import them for free as well. Asking me to purchase them again.. I had no problems importing any of the previous tables too.
    Last edited by R3NEG4D3; 09-12-2014 at 05:12 AM.

Default can't import new tables

I'm having the same problem with marvel original pack and earth defense Excalibur not importing to Xbox one gamer tag MagicMike1038

Default XB1 Wants to double charge again for tables I already own

I've already paid for Mars twice since Zen couldn't fix the issue, now Excalibur and Earth Defense wants to charge me as well.

No more Zen, I'm not paying again for the older tables that I clearly own on 360.

You should have taken the road 4J Studios did when transferring Minecraft content.

I didn't verify the Marvel pack because it didn't show up.

Once again, I hope you make sure people don't have to buy their content twice.

Thanks.

Default XB1 Wants to double charge again for tables I already own

Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ – Updated 9/11

September 11th: We have just received confirmation from Microsoft that the Marvel Pinball pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur tables have been released on Xbox One. If you are unable to import these tables from 360 to Xbox One, please let us know after you have tried the suggestions for importing below, as we do not want players to purchase the same tables twice. We appreciate your patience while we work with Microsoft to get imports functioning for all tables in Pinball FX2.

excalibur and earth defence both transfered as free. but marvel original pack still asking to charge. and any news on walking dead ? has that been made free transfer with this update ?

gt:Britneyfan666

Thanks! The FAQ said to let them know if something is wrong after we tried their solution. So, I'm letting them know!

UDATE: Just wanted to double check. I even signed on to both 360 and XB1 at the same time.

Earth Defense, Excalibur and the Marvel four pack are available both in-game and on the games marketplace and in both places wants to charge to download the tables. This is as of 2:35am PST.
    Last edited by SBVIPER; 09-12-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Default Unable to import tables

I have tried to import the Pinball FX2 Core Collection and the Marvel Pinball Original Pack but they still saying i need to pay for them. I got the Earth Defense Table, Excalibur Table Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack, Civil War Table, Fantastic Four Table, Mars Table
    and Captain America Table to import from xbox 360.
    My Gamertag is Mikka F

Still no joy....

Core tables, Marvel tables, Excalibur table, Earth Defence ....... None of the tables bought on the Xbox 360 will import free, it asks for payment on Xbox One. I've bought 2 tables on the Xbox One and they have downloaded without problem. It's just the ones purchased on the 360 before the release of the Xbox One console.

I've tried all different methods suggested.

Thanks for the update.

Gamertag: didd31

Methods attempted: In-game, Xbox One Store.

Still attempts to charge for earth defense, excalibur, blade, iron man, spider man, and wolverine for xBoxOne, i 'had got them for 360.

( i had got all the others collections free when fx2 for xone was release. )

Cheers!

Hi guys!

Please translate...

He visto en el bazar de Xbox 360 como las tablas R&b, street fighter 2, nightmare mansión, Excalibur y earth defense vuelven a aparecer con precio (como si no las hubiera comprado nunca) pero en mi historial de descargas aparecen compradas perfectamente

Además si accedo desde el historial me redirecciona a la típica página de.... Oppssss no sabemos que a podido ocurrir, parece que estamos moviendo las cosas de sitio (tal vez están trabajando en ello)

Pero si accedo desde el marketplace el enlace para comprar el juego con precio otra vez me redirige a la pantalla de compra

No creo que el problema sea de la importación sino de que hay enlaces nuevos para esas mesas dentro del market

Same issue here - all other tables have imported fine however Excalibur, Earth Defense & the Marvel pack all want me to purchase again.

Unhappy Importing Tables

I am having same issue as everyone else. I have tried every way possible but still no luck importing my tables.

Cool Yay! Working!

I turned my console off. Turned it back on, did NOT sign in to my profile and BAM! Finally! All my tables loaded up in the queue and are downloading as I type this! So excited!!!!

GT: Draigh

Same problem as everyone else, asking for payment while I already have them for 360.
    Tried ingame and xboxstore. Other tables imported just fine...

o shiryu o
    Hi guys!

Please translate...

He visto en el bazar de Xbox 360 como las tablas R&b, street fighter 2, nightmare mansión, Excalibur y earth defense vuelven a aparecer con precio (como si no las hubiera comprado nunca) pero en mi historial de descargas aparecen compradas perfectamente

Además si accedo desde el historial me redirecciona a la típica página de.... Oppssss no sabemos que a podido ocurrir, parece que estamos moviendo las cosas de sitio (tal vez están trabajando en ello)

Pero si accedo desde el marketplace el enlace para comprar el juego con precio otra vez me redirige a la pantalla de compra

No creo que el problema sea de la importación sino de que hay enlaces nuevos para esas mesas dentro del market
    My Spanish isn't great, but I think I got the gist of it:

I have seen in the Xbox 360 store the tables Rocky & Bullwinkle, Street Fighter II, Nightmare Mansion, Excalibur, and Earth Defense go back to appearing with a price (like I never bought them) but in my charge history they appear bought perfectly.

Also, if I access it from the history I'm redirected to the typical page of "Oops...we don't know what could have happened, we seem to be moving things on this site around." (maybe they're working on it)

But if I access from the marketplace the link to buy the game with price again it redirects me to the purchase screen.

I don't believe that the problem is the importing but there are new links for those tables in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    My Spanish isn't great, but I think I got the gist of it:

I have seen in the Xbox 360 store the tables Rocky & Bullwinkle, Street Fighter II, Nightmare Mansion, Excalibur, and Earth Defense go back to appearing with a price (like I never bought them) but in my charge history they appear bought perfectly.

Also, if I access it from the history I'm redirected to the typical page of "Oops...we don't know what could have happened, we seem to be moving things on this site around." (maybe they're working on it)

But if I access from the marketplace the link to buy the game with price again it redirects me to the purchase screen.

I don't believe that the problem is the importing but there are new links for those tables in the market.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Clanhernandez View Post
    I turned my console off. Turned it back on, did NOT sign in to my profile and BAM! Finally! All my tables loaded up in the queue and are downloading as I type this! So excited!!!!
    Wait, so you're saying that the tables that should be free, you were able to get WITHOUT being signed in?

How would it know that you've previously purchased them then?

Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-12-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Default Several imports not working

Xbox Live Gamertag - CaptFierceBeard

Several import issues, irritated to the point where i refuse to play the game until my tables register properly.

Walking Dead (STILL)
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Marvel Pinball (Blade, Wolverine, Spiderman, Ironman)

Default Still no joy...

I've been able to import Paranormal, Mars and Marvel Pinball no problems.
    Still unable to import:

Pinball FX2 Core Collection.
    Earth Defense.
    Excalibur.

I have tried every possible way to import them for free but every time it wants me to pay. It's put me off using the game until this is sorted out. Frustrating!!

I'd assume that if Microsoft doesn't get this sorted out today, it is unlikely that it will be fixed Saturday or Sunday.

Just wanted to chime in that I too am having the problem of the tables not showing up as free. I have tried in-game and through the One's own marketplace.

Unlike some, I have not had this problem with any other table until now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I guess I'll have to make do with Destiny until then...

Thanks for all the reports everyone! I will post news on when to expect a fix as soon as I get confirmation.

Wishful thinking, but if it could be fixed in time for the weekend, that would be great, but either way, thanks for the updates!

GT: Atomicow

Excalibur imported no problem.
    Earth defense, epic quest, the core pack, and the original marvel pack still want me to pay again.

Default Same prob. 360 tables not importing

XBOX 1 Gamertag: Twigleaf Twigs

Add me to the list where tables are not importing. The 3 newest released sets are still wanting me to pay. That would be Excalibur, Earth Defense, and the latest Marvel set. I am a U.S. region, and it wants full price to install the tables. The options in the FAQ does NOT work around this. The first set of tables, I seemed to have imported fine. These, are not.

Excuse me if I am blunt, but I am a realist, and I don't like how people are getting charged twice, and they don't know any better because they know nothing of this web site. These should NEVER been released until the initial packages of tables were cross-platform correct. This simple game, has had the most problems of any game ever released on XBOX One when it comes to buying, installing, importing, not to mention broken achievements the first week. This is a professional company, right?

( Edited out by author, until things are checked on )
    Last edited by Twigleaf; 09-12-2014 at 09:01 PM. Reason: edited for content

Zen are not responsible for the releasing of, or crossbuy issues with, these tables, it is a Microsoft concern.

Default Theory . Since this is an OOOOOLLLDDD set of tables

Theory..... Could the transfer issues be related to the fact, that tables were imported in from Pinball FX 1 (ONE). When FX2 was released, the 360 easily transferred tables in from the early FX1 game, into the 360's local hard drive, with DRM liscensing. ( I owned ALL of the tables that were on the Pinball FX 1 game before it went defunct, and Zen gave everyone a free upgrade to FX2.
    If I am not mistaken, Earth Defense and Excalibur were 2 of the transfers. I cannot remember if the Marvel was, as it has been soooo long. In fact, I may be wrong.

Anyway..... I know for a fact I own the 3 sets on my 360. I can only assume I imported them in from FX1. My purchase record does not show that I have bought them for the Pinball FX2 (360 store category for FX2 ADD-ONS) , because the Pinball FX2 game simply did an audit an imported them in from my FX1 purchase, so I did not have to buy them again. How would this be fixed?

Solution, would be for ZEN to code into the new XBOX ONE version ( and probably the PS4 version as well ), to look for old purchase records of Pinball FX 1 tables, along with proofs of purchases of Pinball FX2 tables.

I am thinking this is not a MS problem here, but that the new system is not realizing it is importing, imported tables?????

BBIAJ. They both are responsible. If Zen knew this happened the first set of tables, they are just as accountable for this second set. Lets not give them a free pass here, just because its Microsoft's store.
    Last edited by Twigleaf; 09-12-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: solution

I'm having same problem saying I have to pay again? I had no trouble importing all other tables

Quote Originally Posted by Twigleaf View Post
    BBIAJ. They both are responsible. If Zen knew this happened the first set of tables, they are just as accountable for this second set. Lets not give them a free pass here, just because its Microsoft's store.
    I'm not giving them a free pass, I'm simply saying that it would not have been Zen's decision as to when these tables were published, and Zen don't have anything to do with how the crossbuy works, that's Microsoft's domain.

marvel pack blade wolverine etc and original pack with pasha rome etc both wont let me import, tried all variations, gamertag demonizer andy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast