This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrazyCougar
    • Aug 2014

LOL! Whew...I just sent an email to one of my buddies at Xbox because I saw it was hidden on the Games Store.....but knew it could be downloaded. Glad to see its live!!! Have fun everyone!

Comment

• Taygeta
      • Dec 2013

All achievements for tables other than Sorcerer's Lair do not have any gamer score attached to them. On the front page FAQ it stated that they would have 10G each. What gives?

Comment

• Atomicow
        • Aug 2014

What about the FX Classic pack (Buccaneer, Speed Machine, Agents, Extreme), Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Street Fighter II?

Are these coming in the future?

Comment

• BBIAJ
          • May 2014

I think Zen have said that they hope to port them at a later date.

Comment

• crackervizzo
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Atomicow
            What about the FX Classic pack (Buccaneer, Speed Machine, Agents, Extreme), Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Street Fighter II?

Are these coming in the future?
            Classic FX Pack and Rocky & Bullwinkle will not come to Xbox One. Street Fighter II will at a later date.

Comment

• Atomicow
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by crackervizzo
              Classic FX Pack and Rocky & Bullwinkle will not come to Xbox One. Street Fighter II will at a later date.
              That's a bummer. I can understand R&B since there are probably licensing hurdles to jump through, but why not the classic pack?

Also, on an unrelated note: The FX2 core pack isn't showing up for me as free, even though I previously bought it. I'd like to think it's just some launch/teething issues with not everything coming online yet, but I wanted to mention it since some other stuff I've tried has worked just fine.

Edit: just noticed the FAQ has been edited, so I have my answer regarding the classic pack
              Last edited by Atomicow; 08-14-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                • May 2014

Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

What about Plants Vs Zombies?

EDIT: Just re-read the FAQ and saw the explanation, cheers guys!
                Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-14-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Ultras500
                  • Aug 2014

Is there a list of 360 tables 100% not coming to Xbox One, I don't see anything about Nightmare Mansion or Ms SplosionMan.

Comment

• Flawless
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Atomicow
                    That's a bummer. I can understand R&B since there are probably licensing hurdles to jump through, but why not the classic pack?

Also, on an unrelated note: The FX2 core pack isn't showing up for me as free, even though I previously bought it. I'd like to think it's just some launch/teething issues with not everything coming online yet, but I wanted to mention it since some other stuff I've tried has worked just fine.

Edit: just noticed the FAQ has been edited, so I have my answer regarding the classic pack
                    im having the same issue which at this point sucks since all the tables ive bought besides that seem to be the ones either not being ported or not ported yet

any word on if the marvel pack with spiderman/blade/ironman is gonna be coming to X1?i think those are the characters but i dont feel like logging on my 360 to check but the pack had blade for sure.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                      • May 2014

That pack is due (don't forget Wolverine!), they're just having technical difficulties with it right now, as they are also having with Earth Defense and Excalibur.

Comment

• st_nick
                        • Oct 2011

Thanks!

Got this downloaded and my existing tables imported last night. Had a chance to play a few rounds this morning, still getting a feel for the game back.

Zen, I appreciate you listening to your fans and working with MS to get the cross-gen transfer going. I'll definitely be purchasing the rest of the tables and I look forward to some of the upcoming content that you have in store. Big fan.

Comment

• Xtowers
                          • Aug 2014

Only 10 GS?

Hi, I just wanted to pop in and express my disappointment that the extra paid tables will only have 10 gamerscore. Please, if you can, allow for 50 gamerscore on extra tables.

Comment

• joaomelo
                            • Jul 2014

import tables don´t work for me

I´ve tried everything that I could imagine, but import tables don´t work for me.

I even power on my old xbox 360 to see what tables i already own, but when i tried to import ...

Here´s two pictures of my problem

I´m very disappointed by this...

Comment

• Jarith
                              • Aug 2014

Same problem here. Only a few of the tables I own on the Xbox360 version are coming up on the Xbox One for import.

I was able to get Mars, and Paranormal along with the free one of course that anyone can get, Sorcerer's Lair.

I have both the Zen Core (since I also bought the first Pinball FX way back when and got those imported into FX2, and Zen Classics on my Xbox 360 but the Xbox One wants $10 for each??

Comment

• Rafie
                                • May 2012

HOLY FRIED CHICKEN GREASE AND GRAVY BATMAN....those achievements for the Xbox 1 version for Sorcerer's Lair. LOL Also the design in the background for those achievements are crazy. I'm a lil jelly right now. Hehehe Good stuff Zen. I saw the interface and everything. It looks great!
                                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Working...