Thread: No new high score updated to online leaderboards

Default No new high score updated to online leaderboards

Sorry to bypass the sticky thread for bugs but nobody posted there lately; so following what i replied in other thread it seems some users like me can't see their new high scores submitted since a couple of days, only locally. It began 2 days ago, and new tables i play since then ( omissions began with Shaman table ) don't register scores in friends/ pro leaderboards - but initial pro score counting interface still works one time only, after the ''game over''.

Default Scores not being saved.

Since the update for the new tables the high scores are no longer being saved, please update this soon

Quote Originally Posted by Yentzer View Post
    Since the update for the new tables the high scores are no longer being saved, please update this soon
    Update, they are being saved, its your friends scores that you cant see.

Glad it's not just me... thought I was going crazy.

A couple of the other guys (lardteamaker and xentrixvic) and I had a weekend of score chasing planned for the PS4 tables. For the last 2 days I've set some decent scores on Excalibur, Captain America etc. The scores appear to be registered (Excalibur was in at number 2 on the global leaderboard). I even went back and checked and the score was still there straight after.

Returning to the game later that day, the new scores were no longer present in the leaderboards!

This follows me having to delete 84 PSN friends as both lardteamaker and xentrixvic were not appearing on my friends leaderboard. Bringing the friends total under 100 friends resolved this issue.

Hopefully we'll see a fix soon!

2014-07-20 09.39.21.jpg2014-07-20 09.40.50.jpg
    as you can see from the pictures, i get the top score then i go back to the game a little later and its back to the old score

Update, they are being saved, its your friends scores that you cant see.
    No, your own scores won't save either. It did just after the update (wednesday in Europe; my MARS score is still visible), but they don't save now. I think since friday.

The trophies do still save.
    Last edited by gocheborg; 07-20-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gocheborg View Post
    No, your own scores won't save either. It did just after the update (wednesday in Europe; my MARS score is still visible), but they don't save now. I think since friday.

The trophies do still save.
    Yes the Trophies are still there

Default Same here Sorcerers Lair (PS4)

I made a nice score (at least for me) of 61 Million and I was 3rd rank among my friends.
    Now the score just shows up in local highscores. Friends rank is 27 Mill like a few days before ...

bye
    zoetl
    Last edited by zoetl; 07-20-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: grammar

So does anybody have any information on when this will be fixed??? So frustrating !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly the same problem occurred when Zen Pinball 2 made its debut on the PS4. maybe server related problems? I'm sure they are working on it. We have to be patient.

Cool man thanks for the heads up!!

hmm, very strange the game finally granted my highest local Shaman score towards friends and pro boards, BUT other highest made during week end on tables like Moon Knight and V12 still aren't .... Are Zen people working to unlock table by table or how servers work then ? Thx keep up the good work..... i hope things work perfectly when Deadpool tournament begins in 2 days

Having this issue too. Someone mentioned in the Facebook page that this might be tide to the 100 friend limit bug

Hey everyone, thanks for the reports - is this just happening on PS4? Is anyone seeing this happen on PS3 or Vita? Please let me know!

I've noticed some of my leaderboard scores not as high as my local scores too.
    I've only noticed this on ps4.

To me, it seems everyone on ps4 is concerned by the glitch when i check leaderboards each time i log in. After one game, scores seem to temporarily update during counting, but after a second game on another table / or exiting and logging again, the newer high scores since FRIDAY are again erased from friends/pro lists and only remain locally. I have 98 psn friends and around 21 zen.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks for the reports - is this just happening on PS4? Is anyone seeing this happen on PS3 or Vita? Please let me know!
    I've had a fair few games on PS4 and on Vita. The Vita high score stuck but the PS4 ones are being lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mngavis View Post
    Having this issue too. Someone mentioned in the Facebook page that this might be tide to the 100 friend limit bug
    Not sure it's related to the 100 friend limit. I cleared 85+ friends to bring my total back to 98 (which was a shame, but this fixed not seeing some of my friends). Scores still wouldn't stick on PS4 after doing this.

Yesterday one score from a few days before was suddenly there, but not the last one (which was higher). By the look of it the scores seem stuck in a queue or something and added one by one. I can imagine that the sudden extra load of data by adding a big bunch of new tables could be the problem.

I haven't check ps3. I will do this tonight. I'm at work right now where we are trying to tackle a similar problem
    Last edited by gocheborg; 07-22-2014 at 05:05 AM.

Default Scores seem to update after a few days

Quote Originally Posted by gocheborg View Post
    Yesterday one score from a few days before was suddenly there, but not the last one (which was higher). By the look of it the scores seem stuck in a queue or something and added one by one. I can imagine that the sudden extra load of data by adding a big bunch of new tables could be the problem.

I haven't check ps3. I will do this tonight. I'm at work right now where we are trying to tackle a similar problem
    Same here with SLair ... Now the entry is local AND online. Played it about 10 days ago.

Exclamation Street Fighter and Sorcerer's Lair have this bug.

I am having the friends score reverting back once the game is turned off and on again. I have beaten the high score from one of my friends three times now. Each time I close the Zen Pinball 2 application and when I start it again, my friend is back at the top of my friend list leader-board.

Something similar is happening in the main game Sorcerer's Lair. That one never retains or updates the friends list leader-boards.
    Stay sane inside insanity.

Thanks everyone! Could you all post which tables you are seeing this happening on? Just trying to narrow it down so we know what needs fixing. Thanks!

Perhaps gocheborg was right...... this afternoon all my recent scores made during week end finally unlocked online. So for now, it's fixed on all tables on my end....for today at least. It began last Friday with Shaman, and that was the first to unlock two days ago. Happened to all tables i played since then : V12, Moon Knight, Cpt America, Mars..... all highest unlocked last night and today. Dunno if it's related to Sony's ps4 software update 1.74 today? I also noticed the longer time lag for all 40 tables to pop when loading, in collection menu ( compared to before the latest 14 tables were added last week ).

Quote Originally Posted by astroglyphe View Post
    Perhaps gocheborg was right...... this afternoon all my recent scores made during week end finally unlocked online. So for now, it's fixed on all tables on my end....for today at least. It began last Friday with Shaman, and that was the first to unlock two days ago. Happened to all tables i played since then : V12, Moon Knight, Cpt America, Mars..... all highest unlocked last night and today. Dunno if it's related to Sony's ps4 software update 1.74 today? I also noticed the longer time lag for all 40 tables to pop when loading, in collection menu ( compared to before the latest 14 tables were added last week ).
    Are you in North America or Europe? Just want to see if this is region specific or not

North America

Quote Originally Posted by astroglyphe View Post
    +1 Mine showed up today as well. I didn't have time to play and see if my score would update immediately though. North America.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

My scores from a few days before were there. But when I played some games (Epic Quest, Excalibur, Fantastic 4) the scores weren't updated immediately.

As a sidenote: I like this community. No bashing or trolling and the people from ZEN do care for their customers. keep up the good work! I'm anticipating the tables to come!

Lightbulb Working on Street Fighter now...

Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    I am having the friends score reverting back once the game is turned off and on again. I have beaten the high score from one of my friends three times now. Each time I close the Zen Pinball 2 application and when I start it again, my friend is back at the top of my friend list leader-board.

Something similar is happening in the main game Sorcerer's Lair. That one never retains or updates the friends list leader-boards.
    My friend is no longer at the top of the leader-board in Street Fighter. But the Sorcerers Lair table still doesn't show any friend scores at all. In North America.
    Stay sane inside insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    My friend is no longer at the top of the leader-board in Street Fighter. But the Sorcerers Lair table still doesn't show any friend scores at all. In North America.
    Thanks for the report - all the details do help!

What I've noticed, my own high scores seem to be saving but the people I've added recently from the PS4 thread scores aren't showing up on PS4 on any table, only people I had added before the big table update. Checked on PS3 and the new friends scores show up fine on that.

Could be related to the 100 friends limit, I know I'm well over 100 on PS4.
    PSN - TysonBane